Sign in to follow this  
mcostley

Trade Help

In regard to RBS, I have Conner, Jones, Ekeler, Chris Thompson, and Jamaal Williams. I want to offer Olsen and Thompson for Mark Andrews to upgrade at TE. Thoughts?

Also worth pointing out you’re not as deep at RB as you seem to be think. Conner hasn’t looked like the RB1 we expected and the Steelers are on to their 3rd string QB, you don’t know what’s going to happen with Ekeler’s touches the more Gordon gets involved, and Williams is simply a handcuff for Jones. 

Agree with the above.  Your RB situation hinges completely on Ekeler.  Conner isn't going to be the Conner of last year and if Ekeler's touches go down, you're in trouble. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, mcostley said:

In regard to RBS, I have Conner, Jones, Ekeler, Chris Thompson, and Jamaal Williams. I want to offer Olsen and Thompson for Mark Andrews to upgrade at TE. Thoughts?

No, 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, show me the murray said:

Also worth pointing out you’re not as deep at RB as you seem to be think. Conner hasn’t looked like the RB1 we expected and the Steelers are on to their 3rd string QB, you don’t know what’s going to happen with Ekeler’s touches the more Gordon gets involved, and Williams is simply a handcuff for Jones. 

I forgot to mention that I have Jordan Howard also, but I get what you are saying. 

6 hours ago, mcostley said:

I'm not even sure that Andrews is an upgrade over Olsen at TE, so definitely a no here.

Stay put. You're not dealing with much higher than waiver wire TEs.

If it's PPR then Thompson has some tremendous week to week upside on a Redskin team in great turmoil and injury at RB.

https://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/topic/489644-help-at-wr-golladay-or-lockett/