Sign in to follow this  
FantasyRetard

If you're desparate for a RB tonight

Hillman. 

Hilliman is a legit start if you're in a pinch and it's between him and waiver wire fodder like Bolden, but I wouldn't expect much more than 8-9 pts or so.

33 minutes ago, AxeElf said:

Hilliman is a legit start if you're in a pinch and it's between him and waiver wire fodder like Bolden, but I wouldn't expect much more than 8-9 pts or so.

I would be thrilled with that many points out of them, lol

I would pick Bolden, he has big games every so often when the Patriots want to dominate with the run.

The weather in the game tonight is looking like that could happen. It's risky for sure but I think worth taking since you're not expecting much any way.

https://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/topic/489644-help-at-wr-golladay-or-lockett/

15 hours ago, AxeElf said:

Hillman has NEVER been a legit start.  lol   Especially not against a legit defense. 

5 hours ago, oldtimer said:

Hillman has NEVER been a legit start.  lol   Especially not against a legit defense. 

Good call, Captain Hindsight.

Hilliman still did better than Brandon Bolton.

1 hour ago, AxeElf said:

Good call, Captain Hindsight.

Hilliman still did better than Brandon Bolton.

Yeah, but not anywhere near as well as Brandon Bolden.  LOL   Bolden finished with 12.5 points in PPR.  What did Hillman have?  Oh yeah, 5.8, unless your league takes off for negative yardage on receptions, then it was even less.  It isn't hindsight to say starting a 4th string running back on a team missing their top WR and TE against the best defense in the league is a DUMB idea. 

12 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

Bolden finished with 12.5 points in PPR.  What did Hillman have?  Oh yeah, 5.8

Ronnie Hillman retired years ago, and did not play at all.

Bolden got a random TD; otherwise he scored roughly the same as Hilliman did.

Coulda been the other way around, but if you want crowing rights, you have to post your pick BEFORE the game, and not come around the next morning talking about how the result was obvious in your 20/20 hindsight.