Sign in to follow this  
himmystyles

White With Burkhead out again

Another bad game script for White with the Giants being trash, but Rex is out. Can white still get 10+ ppr points here? Who are u starting him over? 

I’m playing him over Drake, Ridley and JuJu. Not real certain about it but Burkhead is out and so is Dorsett so you’d think he’d be in line for lots of targets 

19 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

I’m playing him over Drake...

Probably an error this week.

25 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

I’m playing him over Drake, Ridley and JuJu. Not real certain about it but Burkhead is out and so is Dorsett so you’d think he’d be in line for lots of targets 

No te and J Gordon is also on the injury list the last I saw. 

It’s a good move. 

29 minutes ago, himmystyles said:

Another bad game script for White with the Giants being trash, but Rex is out. Can white still get 10+ ppr points here? Who are u starting him over? 

He can get 10plus. 

Roll with him over Hyde this week? White is so consistent in ppr but hyde seems to have more td upside. Burkhead being out still makes me wanna go with him I dunno. 

1 hour ago, AxeElf said:

Probably an error this week.

He’s the one I’d be most likely to sub in. But my god the dolphins have been terrible and drake’s been just barely serviceable at best 

i am benching white for chase edmonds. tough situation with the thursday game but hoping DJ doesn't play. I have mccoy and chris thompson too. zona game is 3pm. yikes

1 hour ago, IGotWorms said:

He’s the one I’d be most likely to sub in. But my god the dolphins have been terrible and drake’s been just barely serviceable at best 

I wrote this on the "Help" board in the context of standard scoring, but it applies in PPR too...

18 hours ago, AxeElf said:

If it's standard scoring, I would (surprisingly) give some consideration to Drake, as Washington (#28) is by far the worst rush defense he has faced this year (BAL #10, NE #3, DAL #13, LAC #18), and Drake has been soaking up a large percentage of the small volume of Miami's offensive plays lately, with 44 combined targets and carries in the past 3 games.  I think he's pretty much a lock for 8-10 standard fantasy points in Week 6, with a reasonable shot at a 15+ game if he can get in the end zone for the first time this season.

In PPR scoring, I think Drake is pretty much a lock for 10-15 points, with a reasonable shot at hitting 20 with a TD.

In any case, Drake will have his best game of the season this week.