Sign in to follow this  
erikthebassist

Gallup, Diggs or MacLaurin this week as a flex?

Gallup, Diggs or MacLaurin this week as a flex?

And should I bench A Jones to start 2 of the 3 above? I have edelmann and mcaffery locked in. 

Leave a link, I'll answer. 

I'd go with Gallup or McLaurin.  Either or really.  Even Diggs could have a good game, but he'd be third on my list just due to recent history. 

Circumstances are too favorable for Aaron Jones right now to consider benching him, but it's hard to leave either Gallup or McLaurin on the bench too.  I wouldn't really consider Diggs at this time.

Given the new coach in Washington went back to Case Keenum at QB--so both of them are probably going to want to make that look like a good call--and given that McLaurin has already put up monster numbers against a suspect secondary with Keenum at the helm, becoming the centerpiece of the Redskins' offense before they both were injured, I would start McLaurin over Gallup this week (assuming that both Keenum and McLaurin are a full go health-wise on Sunday).

• Like 1

Gallup.

Any of the 3 could have a big game but Gallup has been the most consistent when playing.

He's probably the healthiest and not in a dumpster fire situation like McLaurin

https://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/topic/489644-help-at-wr-golladay-or-lockett/