Sign in to follow this  
Nomad99

Need help fast!

If you need a band-aid for tonight, I'd go with Tate.  If you don't really need to start either one soon, I'd hold onto Dorsett.  The chances of Josh Gordon getting through a season without failing a drug test, voluntarily checking into a rehab, or being abducted by aliens is pretty slim.

23 minutes ago, Nomad99 said:

My WR's are Boyd, Robby Anderson, Cory Davis, Dorsett, Richardson Jr,  A.Green, John Brown & DJax

I would pick up Tate, you have 3 big play WRs in Anderson, Dorsett, and DJax. Boyd and Green are obviously on the same team.

Tate gives you some diversity with a high target guy

Tate 

5 hours ago, oldtimer said:
  • Tate was the obvious answer here.  Dorsett is never going to put up the kind of numbers Tate consistently will. 

LOL - Even with the benefit of hindsight, oldtimer flubs the advice.

Tate's big game:  6 receptions on 9 targets for 102 yards and 1 TD (without the outlier play, 5 receptions on 8 targets for 38 yards).

Dorsett's big game:  4 receptions on 4 targets for 95 yards and 2 TDs (without the outlier play, 3 receptions on 3 targets for 37 yards and a TD).

Tate's next-best game:  3 receptions on 6 targets for 13 yards.

Dorsett's next-best game:  6 receptions on 7 targets for 53 yards and a TD.

Dorsett's 3-reception game:  3 receptions on 3 targets for 39 yards.

Even in Dorsett's worst game, he had 9 targets--Brady just wasn't very accurate and was only able to complete 2 of them.

The obvious answer here is the one that Axe Elf posted PRIOR to the game:

21 hours ago, AxeElf said:

If you need a band-aid for tonight, I'd go with Tate.  If you don't really need to start either one soon, I'd hold onto Dorsett.  The chances of Josh Gordon getting through a season without failing a drug test, voluntarily checking into a rehab, or being abducted by aliens is pretty slim.