Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Giants at Patriots: In-Game Discussion

If the Giants are going to burn their timeouts now, the Pats need to score a TD here to cover the spread (-17 at game time)

21 minutes ago, uwmalcolm said:

Looks like he’s running in molasses, the line doesn’t really open holes, and he’s not getting goal line carries. Awesome night for Michel drafters! 🤬

He just missed a big hole on 1 of his last runs. His vision and decisiveness is awful IMO.

Brady in the huddle...

"Okay guys.  I need to pad my stats.  So I'm just going to run a QB sneak from the 3"

6 minutes ago, zftcg said:

Three Pats possessions inside the 5.

Zero carries for Michel.

I was thinking about trading him this week but thought his value would certainly go up after the stats racked up in this cupcake matchup 😂

Memo to NFL coaches: Don't bother throwing the challenge flag trying to get a PI call. They aren't honoring it. Just stop. 

If you're the Giants and Brady drops back to pass, you need to plant his ass in the ground.

5 minutes ago, uwmalcolm said:

I was thinking about trading him this week but thought his value would certainly go up after the stats racked up in this cupcake matchup 😂

He’s racking up the carries lol

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Memo to NFL coaches: Don't bother throwing the challenge flag trying to get a PI call. They aren't honoring it. Just stop. 

Yeah, I don't know that the Rams / Saints call would've even been overturned.

Bolden looked supremely better than Michel tonight. And he had a long run taken away by a really dumb, soft holding on Edelman. 

Judging by the way Brady was kneeling the ball, I think he was worried about his rushing stats for some reason.  Normally you take a step back and kneel, he was kneeling right into the line.

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Agree in general, but nothing wrong with Shurmur rolling the dice in that situation.

Just now, nobody said:

Judging by the way Brady was kneeling the ball, I think he was worried about his rushing stats for some reason.  Normally you take a step back and kneel, he was kneeling right into the line.

He did the same thing in a game last year after reaching some kind of career rushing milestone.

3 hours ago, AxeElf said:

I'll be amazed if Edelman doesn't surpass 20 points.

BOOM!

20.3 PPR fantasy points for Edelman.

Pinpoint accuracy you get only from Axe Elf!

3 hours ago, AxeElf said:

The only mystery is whether or not Edelman outscores the Patriots' DST.

Patriots DST:  21 pts.

He did not.

4 minutes ago, zftcg said:

Agree in general, but nothing wrong with Shurmur rolling the dice in that situation.

That's about the only time they should do it. Thing is, one of these times they will overturn one, and the team it goes against is going to go nuts. It's what they have set themselves up for. No leauge continues to piss off their customers like the NFL. I don't get it. 

I wonder how pissed was that Van Noy TD wasn't marked down at the 2.  Took away another rushing TD from his box score.

14 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

At least in the WWE the refs would get knocked out with a steel chair or something.......

8 minutes ago, zftcg said:

He did the same thing in a game last year after reaching some kind of career rushing milestone.

You could see him trying to make sure the ref spotted the ball so he wouldn't lose a yard.  Who knows that that shady bastard was up to?

1 minute ago, nobody said:

You could see him trying to make sure the ref spotted the ball so he wouldn't lose a yard.  Who knows that that shady bastard was up to?

He cares about his fantasy football fans.

31 minutes ago, nobody said:

According to Pro Football Reference, he came into the game with exactly 1,000 career rushing yards. But he rushed for six more tonight so not sure why he would be worried