JustinCharge

will the 2019 patriots go undefeated?

53 minutes ago, Strike said:

Sure.  And just COINCIDENTALLY who are the Patriots playing next week?  :wave:

Where else would an “advanced scout” be doing his job?

That is not a coincidence.

1 hour ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

God you guys are dumb. From Schefter

Patriots’ advance scout was not filming but being filmed, per a league source. He was being filmed for a feature the team produced called, "Do Your Job." The video crew was credentialed by the Browns to shoot video in the press box and their PR person was aware, per the source

Felger and Mazz were all over this this afternoon. Supposedly, some female reporter said she had a source that said the Pat's employee had the camera pointed at the Cincy sideline for the whole first quarter. The source told her that when approached, the employee said something to the effect of "how about if we delete it and pretend it never happened." Now, the part about the Cincy sideline being filmed has been repeated on NFL.com, and the incident is being investigated. The whole "how about if we delete it...."  stuff could've been the reporter getting snookered, who knows.

That said, I would find it incredible if Belichick had anything to do with this, unless he's completely lost his mind.

Perfect. Probably all orchestrated by the master mind bill. 

This will be the shot of motivation this team needs. 

:ninja:

9 minutes ago, Thornton Melon said:

Felger and Mazz were all over this this afternoon. Supposedly, some female reporter said she had a source that said the Pat's employee had the camera pointed at the Cincy sideline for the whole first quarter. The source told her that when approached, the employee said something to the effect of "how about if we delete it and pretend it never happened." Now, the part about the Cincy sideline being filmed has been repeated on NFL.com, and the incident is being investigated. The whole "how about if we delete it...."  stuff could've been the reporter getting snookered, who knows.

That said, I would find it incredible if Belichick had anything to do with this, unless he's completely lost his mind.

Well, it would be even dumber to do it for a Bengals game. Who knows with this crew?

The Bengals say they have the original and the NFL has a copy, so I would suspect they have seen what is on it. I would hope they wouldn’t make a case of it if it didn’t show something, but who knows with that crew? :lol:

1 hour ago, drobeski said:

Perfect. Probably all orchestrated by the master mind bill. 

This will be the shot of motivation this team needs. 

:ninja:

Maybe. The remaining schedule is a beast. Good to have an edge. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Maybe. The remaining schedule is a beast. Good to have an edge. 

Just want to hang onto that 2nd pick...oops wrong team.... I mean seed. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Just want to hang onto that 2nd pick...oops wrong team.... I mean seed. 

Damn right. 

Hey guys look over here!

I think I've found something more absurd than Trump needing to cheat to beat Biden next year!

Everyone cheats in the nfl up and down the line.  The fact that they are “catching” the patriots cheating only tells me that someone who has some stroke wants to punish the patriots.  

40 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Hey guys look over here!

I think I've found something more absurd than Trump needing to cheat to beat Biden next year!

Seriously. Biden wants to feel up your daughter's daughter's daughter. 

1 hour ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/patriots-caught-videotaping-bengals-in-unintended-oversight

League is investigating. Therefore all the tapes will be destroyed immediately.

I doubt there is anything there, these seems like a nothingburger.  The issue for the Pat's is that the world, save for the Boston area, sees them as cheaters so anything they do comes across as sketchy

20 minutes ago, RLLD said:

I doubt there is anything there, these seems like a nothingburger.  The issue for the Pat's is that the world, save for the Boston area, sees them as cheaters so anything they do comes across as sketchy

have you ever had a nothing burger?  I know someone who went to McDs long ago and asked for a cheeseburger with cheese only and got a bun with cheese and no burger :doh:

2 hours ago, RLLD said:

I think you are right, although I really wish the term “nothingburger” would just flame out and never be used again.

36 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

I think you are right, although I really wish the term “nothingburger” would just flame out and never be used again.

I will work on that.... :ninja:

4 hours ago, drobeski said:

Every time they are accused they go on to win it. 

Bring it 

Didn't they get caught taping the Jets in 2007? Mangini dimed them out week 1? Lost draft picks, paid a fine, amongst another occurrence. Why must I always have to school you, never mind on NFL history, but the Patriots history as well?  It was called Spygate if that helps refresh your memory. Buy a book on Patriots history or something, would you? You're ranking a tick above Digby34 at this point. 

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Didn't they get caught taping the Jets in 2007? Mangini dimed them out week 1? Lost draft picks, paid a fine, amongst another occurrence. Why must I always have to school you, never mind on NFL history, but the Patriots history as well?  It was called Spygate if that helps refresh your memory. Buy a book on Patriots history or something, would you? You're ranking a tick above Digby34 at this point. 

Cranky today ? They ripped off 17 wins in a row only to get focked by the non in the grasp call...... after the accusation you focking crybaby idiot. I'd say accusations help, so bring it. 

Oh yeah, remember deflate-gate ? 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, drobeski said:

Cranky today ? They ripped off 17 wins in a row only to get focked by the non in the grasp call...... after the accusation you focking crybaby idiot. I'd say accusations help, so bring it. 

Oh yeah, remember deflate-gate ? 

Drobeski34. 🤪

Anyway, this organization did it again. The league has to take big time action now. It’s out of hand. BB suspended for a year and loss of draft picks at a minimum. Let him finish out this year. 

Scumbag organization from their rapist pedo owner through their cheating coach and PED using metrosexual QB, right down to their badwagoner fans. They can’t help themselves. 

:thumbsdown: 

24 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Anyway, this organization did it again. The league has to take big time action now. It’s out of hand. BB suspended for a year and loss of draft picks at a minimum. Let him finish out this year. 

Schiff troubadour

35 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

What advance scouting does a team need to beat the Bengals...besides directions to the stadium?

:thumbsup: 😆

23 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Schiff troubadour

They admitted they broke the rules. Much like Hillary/Comey, I guess they will claim no intent. Lol Now it’s just about The Who. Pay attention. 

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

They admitted they broke the rules. Much like Hillary/Comey, I guess they will claim no intent. Lol Now it’s just about The Who. Pay attention. 

Angry elf

45 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

What advance scouting does a team need to beat the Bengals...besides directions to the stadium?

That’s what I thought. :lol: 

I don’t say this lightly, but Drobeski Lost this thread. Bigly. 

22 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I don’t say this lightly, but Drobeski Lost this thread. Bigly. 

Hang in there bud, hillary won the popular vote too. 

7 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Hang in there bud, hillary won the popular vote too. 

I’m a big fan, but it is what it is. You’re still the GOAT in my book. 

37 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I’m a big fan, but it is what it is. You’re still the GOAT in my book. 

Come one take the L. I said accusations motivate this team, and you picked the season the tore the leagues azz up and demolished records to dispute it. Beyond retarded. You got the win at the end of that season but you got blown out today. 

Take the L bud and move on. 

On 12/9/2019 at 3:21 PM, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

God you guys are dumb. From Schefter

Patriots’ advance scout was not filming but being filmed, per a league source. He was being filmed for a feature the team produced called, "Do Your Job." The video crew was credentialed by the Browns to shoot video in the press box and their PR person was aware, per the source

Yep, nothing to see here.....

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/patriots-facing-significant-penalties-for-illegally-taping-bengals-during-week-14-game-vs-browns/

:doh:

Shefter jumped to conclusions and got something wrong? No way.  

1 hour ago, Strike said:

:lol:

Ok.  I am the dumb one.  

I do think that it is really nothing, but since the Patriots have a history here, it will be a big fine and a late round pick lost.  :wall:

Bengals team officials are predictably livid over the incident and other teams are watching closely as well to see what degree of discipline is levied. There was considerable chatter among teams about the incident during last week's owner's meetings.

:lol:

Patriots just can't help themselves..  There's no telling how deep this sh!t goes..

Well, now we know why they cut Josh Gordon. 

NFL announces that Seahawks WR Josh Gordon has been suspended indefinitely without pay for violating the NFL policies on performance-enhancing substances and substances of abuse