Sign in to follow this  
norcaljeff

James Conner for OBJ?

12 team league with 5 keepers. Start 1 qb, 2 rb, 3 wr, 1 te, 1 k. Currently Im starting M Ryan, A Kamara, L Fornette, C Godwin, T Lockett, A Robinson, and A Hopper. I have Conner on my bench and a team offered me OBJ for Conner.It's a low scoring league: 1 pt every 25 yds rush/rec and 6 pt per TD with no bonuses. Thoughts ? Keep the depth at RB or add OBJ? 

Since you start more WRs than RBs you need more depth there. I would do it

18 minutes ago, LaChup said:

And why would you want Old Birdy Jastard?

I know, am I a glutton for punishment? I just think he's a better keeper and has higher upside than Conner but the performance doesn't really back that up does it? 

1 hour ago, norcaljeff said:

Currently Im starting M Ryan, A Kamara, L Fornette, C Godwin, T Lockett, A Robinson, and A Hopper.

With Samuels out for a while and Kamara nursing a sore ankle, you'd better hold Conner.

• Like 1

I would agree, Conner owners rejoice, J Samuels is out, Pitt is hurting at Qb. 

Beckham and Mayfield combo stinks. 

I would keep Conner. 

52 minutes ago, mgirgent said:

There's a pretty decent chance obj will be average for the next 4 games + bye. Hope im wrong. 

I’ll take average from him at this point.  He’s been awful. 

Idk if i would trade Conner but there is definitely upside in trading for OBJ . I traded Phillip Lindsey for odell Beckham recently

2 hours ago, Chachacha said:

Idk if i would trade Conner but there is definitely upside in trading for OBJ . I traded Phillip Lindsey for odell Beckham recently

At rb and at wr, who did that leave you with after that trade, not judging you, just wanted to see how that trade helped you. 

Hey thanks for the reply 

It definitely isn't pretty I'm hoping to pull another trade and play waiver wire.  My Rbs are Fournette, David Montgomery, Devin Singletary, Adrian Peterson, and Duke. Wrs Julio,  juju, edelman, Boyd, and now ObJ. Full ppr able to start 4 wrs