Sign in to follow this  
Fireballer

I find it hard to not see trans as mental illness...

Its hard to read, but I guess its a screenshot of a tranny group talking about simulating the symptoms of menstruation.  They include...Shoving tampons up your a$$ to prevent flatulence to make you bloated, wearing sanpaper in your bra to make breasts tender, self mutilation to genitals to make you bleed, laxative for cramps, and sleep reduction for irritability.  

Wtf?  How are we normalizing this? Its scary and sad. These are just the people I wanna have my kids share bathrooms with.  

• Thanks 2

Elizabeth Warren says we the taxpayers should pay for prisoners sex change operations. She's the front runner for the democratic nomination 

• Haha 1

selfie wears a tight top so he and OM can get on the same cycle.  By my math they will both disappear in 2 days. 

7 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Elizabeth Warren says we the taxpayers should pay for prisoners sex change operations. She's the front runner for the democratic nomination 

:lol:

Good god, you’re right. 

It amazes me how much time the GC spends discussing a group that makes up .1% of the population. 

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, MDC said:

It amazes me how much time the GC spends discussing a group that makes up .1% of the population. 

Does politics/media/society treat it as it makes up only .1% of the population?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, MDC said:

It's more amazing how much time the Democratic Party spends on them. Pow! 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Fireballer said:

Its hard to read, but I guess its a screenshot of a tranny group talking about simulating the symptoms of menstruation.  They include...Shoving tampons up your a$$ to prevent flatulence to make you bloated, wearing sanpaper in your bra to make breasts tender, self mutilation to genitals to make you bleed, laxative for cramps, and sleep reduction for irritability.  

Wtf?  How are we normalizing this? Its scary and sad. These are just the people I wanna have my kids share bathrooms with.  

Worse is coming. Why is "this" the end/stopping point?   Its going to continue.

Libs have on their agenda to normalize incest, make pedophilia legal,  promoting sex with animals, etc.  I don't know what's after that, but the liberals are pushing for this stuff. 

15 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Does politics/media/society treat it as it makes up only .1% of the population?

No, the GOP has spent a lot of time attacking trannies now that attacking the gays is no longer socially acceptable. They’ve successfully baited the Dems into spending a lot of mental real estate on this niche issue.

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, MDC said:

No, the GOP has spent a lot of time attacking trannies now that attacking the gays is no longer socially acceptable. They’ve successfully baited the Dems into spending a lot of mental real estate on this niche issue.

Who's attacking them? Oh that's right, if you don't give a group everything they want that's considered an attack.  Simple minds, simple thoughts. 

• Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Kinda weird you’re trolling tranny groups :dunno:

Kind of weird you are trolling people who are trolling tranny groups.

14 minutes ago, tubby_mcgee said:

Libs have on their agenda to normalize incest, make pedophilia legal,  promoting sex with animals, etc.  I don't know what's after that, but the liberals are pushing for this stuff. 

https://tomocarroll.wordpress.com/2019/05/08/desmond-is-truly-amazing-and-hot/

Let’s face it, when a pretty young boy tells the world he is gay and dances sensuously in front of grown men, wearing vampish dresses and makeup; when “she” strips off items of clothing or goes on stage scantily clad right from the off; when dollar bills are accepted as “tips” from an audience apparently wild with excitement; when all this is going on we are getting far more than just a celebration of gender diversity or an innocent display of precocious performance talent.

4 minutes ago, MDC said:

Yup. Too much of a burden. Don't cost nothin. 

9 minutes ago, MDC said:

Its a GOP attack when an appeals court in San Fran supports it.  Ok sport.  Legal facts dont care about your skewed view of an attack.  

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, MDC said:

But a good 33% of the neo fascist agenda. The other 2/3 is racism and climate change. But you knew that already.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Fireballer said:

Its a GOP attack when an appeals court in San Fran supports it.  Ok sport.  Legal facts dont care about your skewed view of an attack.  

I’m not challenging the legitimacy of the ruling. I’m asking why a guy who got deferments for bone spurs made banning trannies from the military a priority in the first place. 

It was a rhetorical question though. 

• Sad 1

That is the most bizarre exchange of information I've ever seen.

I think.. there are some people who are genuinely very uncomfortable in their bodies, and likely truly do have some endocrine/brain chemistry factors for it. They're very rare. But then there are people who are drawn this way out of fetishization and that's different. It's mental state and fetish foremost. And it's gotta suck for the former group.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, naomi said:

That is the most bizarre exchange of information I've ever seen.

I think.. there are some people who are genuinely very uncomfortable in their bodies, and likely truly do have some endocrine/brain chemistry factors for it. They're very rare. But then there are people who are drawn this way out of fetishization and that's different. It's mental state and fetish foremost. And it's gotta suck for the former group.

:thumbsup:

It's real and it's very sad.  A DNA defect resulting in a lifelong struggle in society.

People with psych issues who aren't in that category, but pretend to be and go overboard doing so, give the real one's a bad rep.  As shown by the OP's thoughts about all trans people.

19 minutes ago, GobbleDog said:

As shown by the OP's thoughts about all trans people.

So am I transphobic for not wanting to normalize a mental health issue to the degree that we act like theres nothing wrong with someone?  Because thats whats happening.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MDC said:

Nobody in the military wants this. If that tranny gets tasked to deploy it’s just going to be cancelled for them and given to someone else in their deployment band. So you’ll have a tranny who has no kids and isn’t married getting to stay stateside while a person who’s married with kids will have to go because the tranny can’t due to “their hormone regimen” or some other BS 

6 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

So am I transphobic for not wanting to normalize a mental health issue to the degree that we act like theres nothing wrong with someone?  Because thats whats happening.

I dunno, sure it’s weird but who does it harm? And why do you care so much?

6 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

I dunno, sure it’s weird but who does it harm? And why do you care so much?

It harms you when they are wanting you to pay for everything. Pay for their sex change, hormone treatments, and give them special privileges 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

It harms you when they are wanting you to pay for everything. Pay for their sex change, hormone treatments, and give them special privileges 

How would you be paying for them? And what are these “special privileges”?

16 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

And why do you care so much?

If you cant see the harm in normalizing mental health issues, thats on you.  Even with the widespread increase in  tolerance of this serious issue, theres still I high incidence of suicide.  Is that cool with you?  

No harm in this, right?

Let’s face it, when a pretty young boy tells the world he is gay and dances sensuously in front of grown men, wearing vampish dresses and makeup; when “she” strips off items of clothing or goes on stage scantily clad right from the off; when dollar bills are accepted as “tips” from an audience apparently wild with excitement; when all this is going on we are getting far more than just a celebration of gender diversity or an innocent display of precocious performance talent.

1 minute ago, Fireballer said:

If you cant see the harm in normalizing mental health issues, thats on you.  Even with the widespread increase in  tolerance of this serious issue, theres still I high incidence of suicide.  Is that cool with you?  

So basically all you’ve done is suggested that somehow it promotes suicide? You’d think it’d be the other way around

12 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

So basically all you’ve done is suggested that somehow it promotes suicide? You’d think it’d be the other way around

So your thoughts could be summarized by saying...why worry about trans people because the only concern with them is they kill themselves?

Three minutes in - this androgyny fascinated, first wave feminist historian gives her historically based understanding on why we want to have discernment here...

• Thanks 2

5 hours ago, Fireballer said:

Spot on.

Plus, the military has a long history of denying folks with mental illnesses, this is no different. Common sense ruling. Most folks, who aren't TDS sufferers, agree.

3 hours ago, naomi said:

Three minutes in - this androgyny fascinated, first wave feminist historian gives her historically based understanding on why we want to have discernment here...

Fantastic video, naomi.  Paglia nails it.

43 minutes ago, Reality said:

Spot on.

Plus, the military has a long history of denying folks with mental illnesses, this is no different. Common sense ruling. Most folks, who aren't TDS sufferers, agree.

If that video was posted at a FFGuys, heads would explode.

9 hours ago, MDC said:

I’m not challenging the legitimacy of the ruling. I’m asking why a guy who got deferments for bone spurs made banning trannies from the military a priority in the first place. 

It was a rhetorical question though. 

Because he like anyone with common sense and half a brain think it's not a great idea to have  wacked out freaks with severe mental issues in the military?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, naomi said:

Interesting video. Thanks.

We are going to have a whole lot more trannys in the future with parents being allowed to pump their little lids with drugs to try to change their sex because it seems to be trendy now. Then those kids will grow up all fvcked up and will live horrible lives or off themselves.