Sign in to follow this  
Fireballer

I find it hard to not see trans as mental illness...

2 hours ago, Fireballer said:

I agree with alot of that.  Good read.

Maybe Bill Maher will say this, so worms can say he nailed what others have said for years.

The greatest quote in there was saying that trans behavior is like disabled people demanding the elimination of stairs. This from gay people. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, TimmySmith said:

Maybe Bill Maher will say this, so worms can say he nailed what others have said for years.

The greatest quote in there was saying that trans behavior is like disabled people demanding the elimination of stairs. This from gay people. 

This whacko stated: "I think every societal change requires an initial thrust of political power. It’s a bit like requiring a kid to try a bite of an unfamiliar food." And, That we can marry the (adult, consenting, unrelated) person of our choosing, that we can raise our children,"

So now we need our political structure to take on this fight? And, that thing is comparing child nourishment to exposing the children to mental illness and telling them it is ok to act like that. 

Gender roles are an important part of life itself. To fvck up a kid's mind by introducing them to a father who says he's a mother, or a mother who say's she's a father, can do nothing but harm. And how are they getting these kids it is speaking about? 

If you consider yourself transgender, then you should forfeit having children. Because a guy who calls himself a female, cannot physically have children, and if you are girl calling yourself a guy, then you should not be getting impregnated. Simple logic tells us this.

And "It’s demanding society assist the transgender person in feeling secure..."

Sorry but no, I don't have to buy into this no matter what you demand. And any kid who grows up with a parent who has sexual identity problems, will have to bear the weight of that crisis all of their life. Stop asking that sacrifice from others so you can prance around in your high heels while growing a beard, or on the other side in your plaid shirts while dealing with your periods. 

And "If we, the left, the moderates, the libertarians - & anyone else who believes in universal human rights protections - if we don’t take control of this and resume the fight for APPROPRIATE rights for people of ALL gender expression, collapse of multiple movements is inevitable.

Yep, the collapse of WRONG, unnatural movements. I'm all for it. 

• Thanks 2

Anyone that fits under the LB9erQT umbrella has a mental disorder that is beyond repair. Death camps are the appropriate way to deal with all of them. 

Yes, it is a mental illness, and I really dont care for the way we treat the mentally ill as a rule.....  mental issues and physical issues are not so dissimilar, why do we treat people with mental issues so badly?   If the idea that we can help these people by pretending their mental disorders are not a concern is repugnant.  They deserve our compassion and help, but not a pretense that their mental issues leading to a false sense of self automatically make that false perception real.....that is mean.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, sderk said:

This whacko stated: "I think every societal change requires an initial thrust of political power. It’s a bit like requiring a kid to try a bite of an unfamiliar food." And, That we can marry the (adult, consenting, unrelated) person of our choosing, that we can raise our children,"

So now we need our political structure to take on this fight? And, that thing is comparing child nourishment to exposing the children to mental illness and telling them it is ok to act like that. 

Gender roles are an important part of life itself. To fvck up a kid's mind by introducing them to a father who says he's a mother, or a mother who say's she's a father, can do nothing but harm. And how are they getting these kids it is speaking about? 

If you consider yourself transgender, then you should forfeit having children. Because a guy who calls himself a female, cannot physically have children, and if you are girl calling yourself a guy, then you should not be getting impregnated. Simple logic tells us this.

And "It’s demanding society assist the transgender person in feeling secure..."

Sorry but no, I don't have to buy into this no matter what you demand. And any kid who grows up with a parent who has sexual identity problems, will have to bear the weight of that crisis all of their life. Stop asking that sacrifice from others so you can prance around in your high heels while growing a beard, or on the other side in your plaid shirts while dealing with your periods. 

And "If we, the left, the moderates, the libertarians - & anyone else who believes in universal human rights protections - if we don’t take control of this and resume the fight for APPROPRIATE rights for people of ALL gender expression, collapse of multiple movements is inevitable.

Yep, the collapse of WRONG, unnatural movements. I'm all for it. 

Great post!  👍

1 hour ago, sderk said:

Can some 40 year old identify as a 16 year old and legally do the nasty with a high school sophomore? 

Don't be crazy, you can only magically change your sex....or gender....or whatever....the magic does not extend to age....

1 minute ago, RLLD said:

Don't be crazy, you can only magically change your sex....or gender....or whatever....the magic does not extend to age....

That will be next.  Age is just a behavioral construct anyways, man. Just like we can change our gender at will, we can also change our age.  The emotion "science" on this is indisputable

1 hour ago, sderk said:

Can some 40 year old identify as a 16 year old and legally do the nasty with a high school sophomore? 

Every high school kid in the country will soon identify as 21 years of age. 

Well, most of the women who voted for this crap or sympathize with it are getting it back to them and spades.  It's almost like karma.

Like I told my wife, this nonsense only affects women sports and activities.  Men changing to women means that they will dominate the women's sports.  Women pretending to be men will never dominate the men sports. 

So, basically, all sports are going to be comprised of all men if this trend continues.  The good news that comes out of this is at at least people will watch the WNBA now.

So far just some cycling and track and field stuff won by the trannies. What needs to happen is a top 100 mens tennis player to identify as a woman and start raking in millions.  Womens sports is dead man walking, pun intended.

Sderk, based on what you quoted up there from that Twitter thread and your responses to it, I think you're completely misunderstanding the stance that person is taking.

It actually amazes me how much it flew by you. 

But then, very motivated to respond here, I started logging in as "sderk" so I can't talk..too much. 

9 hours ago, Fireballer said:

So far just some cycling and track and field stuff won by the trannies. What needs to happen is a top 100 mens tennis player to identify as a woman and start raking in millions.  Womens sports is dead man walking, pun intended.

After women got equal pay for doing at most 60% of the work this would be easy money. They are definitely prepared for this as it is obvious to everyone.

9 hours ago, naomi said:

Sderk, based on what you quoted up there from that Twitter thread and your responses to it, I think you're completely misunderstanding the stance that person is taking.

It actually amazes me how much it flew by you. 

But then, very motivated to respond here, I started logging in as "sderk" so I can't talk..too much. 

I just think it's fair game. Call yourself whatever you want. Put an "X' on your birth certificate. Call yourself 12, be an American Indian, pretend your 2001 dodge pickup is a 2019 BMW. Neuter your cat and call him a her. Go to sleep one day while you have a mom and a dad, and then wakeup the next day and have 2 moms.

We may as just call every day Halloween.

https://news.yahoo.com/transgender-cyclist-wins-female-cycling-140751978.html

Cyclist Rachel McKinnon, a biological male who presents as a woman, won the women’s world championship on Saturday, and set a women’s world record in the qualifying event.

McKinnon, a Canadian philosophy professor at the College of Charleston, won the same event in 2018. In a Friday interview with Sky News, McKinnon said that attempts to level the playing field for women’s sports by discriminating against transgender athletes was the equivalent of “denying their human rights.”

Where are the feminists at?

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/breaking-jury-rules-against-dad-trying-to-save-his-7-year-old-from-gender-transition

DALLAS, Texas, October 21, 2019 (LifeSiteNews) – A jury in Dallas, Texas has ruled against Jeffrey Younger, the father who is trying to protect his seven-year-old son, James, from chemical castration via a gender “transition.” This means James’ mother, Dr. Anne Georgulas, will be able to continue “transitioning” him into “Luna,” and now has full authority to start him on puberty blockers and eventually cross-sex hormones.

2 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/breaking-jury-rules-against-dad-trying-to-save-his-7-year-old-from-gender-transition

DALLAS, Texas, October 21, 2019 (LifeSiteNews) – A jury in Dallas, Texas has ruled against Jeffrey Younger, the father who is trying to protect his seven-year-old son, James, from chemical castration via a gender “transition.” This means James’ mother, Dr. Anne Georgulas, will be able to continue “transitioning” him into “Luna,” and now has full authority to start him on puberty blockers and eventually cross-sex hormones.

Wasn’t there a similar story posted here a year or so ago? Crazy, guy has to sit back and watch the child’s psychotic mother turn him into a freak. 

I'm normally a  "live and and let live" type of person.  If a person (adult) wants to dress up or do pretty much anything to themselves, whatever......don't care.

But I love two things in this world more than most.  Kids and Sports.

Shits going to far.

I say what this country should do is knock down the walls between men's and women's public bathrooms and just make them one big restroom, open up every sport. both men's and women's, and allow all willing participants at all levels of competition to partake, open up all clubs to all willing participants, take the sex box off of birth certificates, spay and neuter all men and women, ban the use of personal pronouns, get rid of the words male and female, perform abortions on any women who are currently pregnant...etc...

...and then we can all ride off into extinction together in complete misery. That is one that the left would agree to I bet. Think of the benefit this would bring to their fake climate crisis.

8 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

How the fock is this legal to do to a child in this country?  Of all the despicable forms of child abuse in the world, this might be the most outrageous of all.

20 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Someone on that jury would be dead. And so would that crazy bich.  

18 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Wasn’t there a similar story posted here a year or so ago? Crazy, guy has to sit back and watch the child’s psychotic mother turn him into a freak. 

I thought there was one as well. The name Luna rings a bell. Maybe this is the same case getting dragged out for long time?

Did I read that right? The dude needs to pay child support that will eventually be used by the crazy mother to help pay for those expenses used to mutilate his kid? There needs to be some kind of outreach for this guy not to go insane. I don't condone murder, but if I were to find myself in his shoes, I sure would entertain the thought.

It is a disturbing fracture in society. You have people who think you're morally doing the best thing by medically "transitioning" children who feel like they should be a boy or girl instead (and maybe there's assistance for androgyny too).

You are freeing these children, you're helping them be comfortable and secure in their bodies.

And then you have people who have the wisdom to not majorly invade children's bodies, even at their request, because children don't have enough perspective to understand the choice they're making. They may be an adult someday, wishing with every fiber of their being, that their idiot parent had more maturity and discernment. They instead earned it the hardest way possible themselves.

But aside from that, there is correlation between adults who take to this movement like bees to honey having kids who desire to transition. Way too suspicious, obviously.

This is really an issue where the rhetoric that gets thrown around, like "child abuse" etc., isn't actually just rhetoric. Dramatic terms fit what's happening.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

A jury in Dallas, Texas has ruled against Jeffrey Younger, the father who is trying to protect his seven-year-old son, James, from chemical castration via a gender “transition.” This means James’ mother, Dr. Anne Georgulas, will be able to continue “transitioning” him into “Luna,” and now has full authority to start him on puberty blockers and eventually cross-sex hormones.

How is this not "child abuse"...

1 minute ago, posty said:

How is this not "child abuse"...

And in f#cking Texas of all places, too.  WTF?  Is Texas flipping blue?  Why is Texas catering to the demands of the mentally ill?

22 minutes ago, naomi said:

It is a disturbing fracture in society. You have people who think you're morally doing the best thing by medically "transitioning" children who feel like they should be a boy or girl instead (and maybe there's assistance for androgyny too).

You are freeing these children, you're helping them be comfortable and secure in their bodies.

And then you have people who have the wisdom to not majorly invade children's bodies, even at their request, because children don't have enough perspective to understand the choice they're making. They may be an adult someday, wishing with every fiber of their being, that their idiot parent had more maturity and discernment. They instead earned it the hardest way possible themselves.

But aside from that, there is correlation between adults who take to this movement like bees to honey having kids who desire to transition. Way too suspicious, obviously.

This is really an issue where the rhetoric that gets thrown around, like "child abuse" etc., isn't actually just rhetoric. Dramatic terms fit what's happening.

puberty

noun

pu·ber·ty | \ ˈpyü-bər-tē  \

Definition of puberty

1: the condition of being or the period of becoming first capable of reproducing sexually that is brought on by the production of sex hormones and the maturing of the reproductive organs (such as the testes and ovaries), development of secondary sex characteristics (such as male facial hair growth and female breast development), and in humans and the higher primates by the first occurrence of menstruation in the female

2: the age at which puberty occurs often construed legally as 14 in boys and 12 in girls

How does any person definitively know without first the maturing of their body, more specifically the maturing of the "gender" hormones and organs?

I need an answer to that.  

8 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

You know what's really focked up? 

If a 21 year old woman decides she never wants children, and goes into a doctor wanting a procedure to accomplish that, it is very difficult to find a doctor that will do it. Check out r/Child free. There are countless stories about doctors refusing to sterilize adults who don't wand kids. Same goes for vasectomies in many cases.

But a 7 year old can do it to transition? These doctors ought to have their licenses yanked. Hippocratic oath. First do no harm. They are destroying the functional reproductive system of a seven year old. 

8 hours ago, iam90sbaby said:

Yeah. That one was in Canada. The court ruled that his insistence on "misgendering" his child was psychological abuse, and threatened him with contempt of court. 

This case in Texas should be some sort of rallying cry for normal people. The slippery slope is real. This is proof. Libtards have been saying since the start of this transgender movement " what's the big deal?"   This is the big deal. Instead of it being part of the beginning, it's should be the start of the end for this garbage.  

• Like 2

More enabling...Proctor and Gamble caving as usual. 

The Always brand is removing the female symbol from its sanitary product packaging — a nod to transgender and gender-non-conforming customers who may use their products, according to a new report.

Procter & Gamble, the brand’s parent company, said that it would remove the Venus signs from its packaging beginning in December and all of its products — distributed worldwide — will have a new design by February, NBC reported.

The decision came after trans activists — starting with 18-year-old Ben Saunders from the UK, who was named campaigner of the year by the LGBT charity Stonewall — voiced his concerns to Always on Twitter in June, Newsweek reported.

Another advocate, Molly Bloom, also came forward, according to NBC.

“Could someone from Always tell me why it is imperative to have the female symbol on their sanitary products?” Bloom tweeted. “There are non-binary and trans folks who still need to use your products too you know!”

Procter & Gamble explained its decision in a statement issued to the network.

“For over 35 years, Always has championed girls and women, and we will continue to do so. We’re also committed to diversity and inclusion and are on a continual journey to understand the needs of all of our consumers,” the company said Monday.

LGBTQ health experts praised the company’s decision.

“This is a great move,” Dr. Jack Turban, a resident physician in psychiatry at Harvard Medical School, told NBC in an email. “First of all, the symbol is unnecessary. Second of all, it sends a message to transgender and non-binary people who need these products that their identities are embraced and supported by the company.”

But dozens bashed the company on Twitter, launching the hashtag “#boycottAlways,” claiming that the company was “erasing women.”