Sign in to follow this  
Fireballer

I find it hard to not see trans as mental illness...

1 hour ago, Fireballer said:

More enabling...Proctor and Gamble caving as usual. 

The Always brand is removing the female symbol from its sanitary product packaging — a nod to transgender and gender-non-conforming customers who may use their products, according to a new report.

Procter & Gamble, the brand’s parent company, said that it would remove the Venus signs from its packaging beginning in December and all of its products — distributed worldwide — will have a new design by February, NBC reported.

The decision came after trans activists — starting with 18-year-old Ben Saunders from the UK, who was named campaigner of the year by the LGBT charity Stonewall — voiced his concerns to Always on Twitter in June, Newsweek reported.

Another advocate, Molly Bloom, also came forward, according to NBC.

“Could someone from Always tell me why it is imperative to have the female symbol on their sanitary products?” Bloom tweeted. “There are non-binary and trans folks who still need to use your products too you know!”

Procter & Gamble explained its decision in a statement issued to the network.

“For over 35 years, Always has championed girls and women, and we will continue to do so. We’re also committed to diversity and inclusion and are on a continual journey to understand the needs of all of our consumers,” the company said Monday.

LGBTQ health experts praised the company’s decision.

“This is a great move,” Dr. Jack Turban, a resident physician in psychiatry at Harvard Medical School, told NBC in an email. “First of all, the symbol is unnecessary. Second of all, it sends a message to transgender and non-binary people who need these products that their identities are embraced and supported by the company.”

But dozens bashed the company on Twitter, launching the hashtag “#boycottAlways,” claiming that the company was “erasing women.”

I'm confused.  Is the concern that it might alienate men who associate with or are transitioning to women?  If so, aren't we as a woke society supposed to consider them women, and as such shouldn't they embrace the female symbol?  :wacko:

6 hours ago, Fireballer said:

More enabling...Proctor and Gamble caving as usual. 

The Always brand is removing the female symbol from its sanitary product packaging — a nod to transgender and gender-non-conforming customers who may use their products, according to a new report.

Procter & Gamble, the brand’s parent company, said that it would remove the Venus signs from its packaging beginning in December and all of its products — distributed worldwide — will have a new design by February, NBC reported.

The decision came after trans activists — starting with 18-year-old Ben Saunders from the UK, who was named campaigner of the year by the LGBT charity Stonewall — voiced his concerns to Always on Twitter in June, Newsweek reported.

Another advocate, Molly Bloom, also came forward, according to NBC.

“Could someone from Always tell me why it is imperative to have the female symbol on their sanitary products?” Bloom tweeted. “There are non-binary and trans folks who still need to use your products too you know!”

Procter & Gamble explained its decision in a statement issued to the network.

“For over 35 years, Always has championed girls and women, and we will continue to do so. We’re also committed to diversity and inclusion and are on a continual journey to understand the needs of all of our consumers,” the company said Monday.

LGBTQ health experts praised the company’s decision.

“This is a great move,” Dr. Jack Turban, a resident physician in psychiatry at Harvard Medical School, told NBC in an email. “First of all, the symbol is unnecessary. Second of all, it sends a message to transgender and non-binary people who need these products that their identities are embraced and supported by the company.”

But dozens bashed the company on Twitter, launching the hashtag “#boycottAlways,” claiming that the company was “erasing women.”

Man these non gender folks are powerful.  I mean holy cow.  You really gotta stand back and be in awe at how impressive this is.  

What...3% of the population?  Something like that?    This really is something.

5 hours ago, jerryskids said:

I'm confused.  Is the concern that it might alienate men who associate with or are transitioning to women?  If so, aren't we as a woke society supposed to consider them women, and as such shouldn't they embrace the female symbol?  :wacko:

Nope, you have it backwards my friend.  There are women who identify as men, therefore are men, but who still get periods.  Therefore there are men who use their product. 

Just now, Mookz said:

Nope, you have it backwards my friend.  There are women who identify as men, therefore are men, but who still get periods.  Therefore there are men who use their product. 

Ah... that actually makes more sense, in a nonsensical sorta way.  Thanks.  :thumbsup:

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

Man these non gender folks are powerful.  I mean holy cow.  You really gotta stand back and be in awe at how impressive this is.  

Transgenders compromise about .1% of the population.  Homosexuals compromise 3-4%.  Why we give these minority groups so much power is beyond me.  They're in the MINORITY, which means they shouldn't get a lot of say in things.

1 hour ago, supermike80 said:

I'll give them one thing, those gay dudes sure know how to kick ass in women's bicycle races. :thumbsup:

9 hours ago, jerryskids said:

Because the non binary freaks arent transitioning to women. They are rejecting the very notion of gender and being their own special little ❄. 

On 10/22/2019 at 1:00 PM, KSB2424 said:

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/breaking-jury-rules-against-dad-trying-to-save-his-7-year-old-from-gender-transition

DALLAS, Texas, October 21, 2019 (LifeSiteNews) – A jury in Dallas, Texas has ruled against Jeffrey Younger, the father who is trying to protect his seven-year-old son, James, from chemical castration via a gender “transition.” This means James’ mother, Dr. Anne Georgulas, will be able to continue “transitioning” him into “Luna,” and now has full authority to start him on puberty blockers and eventually cross-sex hormones.

A video...

https://www.dailywire.com/news/video-james-younger-at-age-3-to-dad-mommy-tells-me-im-a-girl

A four-year-old video taken by Texas father Jeff Younger shows his son, James Younger, saying “mommy” tells him he’s a girl, paints his fingernails nails, and puts him in dresses.

Mr. Younger, who is currently fighting for sole conservatorship of James against ex-wife Anne Georgulas, said during a podcast last year that he took the video of James, who was three years old at the time, when he noticed changes in his son’s behavior.

“You’re a boy, right?” Mr. Younger asks his son in the video.

“No,” James responds. “I’m a girl.”

“Who told you you’re a girl?” the father asks.

“Mommy,” the child answers.

Mr. Younger asks, “When did she tell you you were a girl?”

“Because, I love girls!” the three-year-old says.

“Oh, I see. So mommy told you you’re a girl?”

“Mhmm,” James answers in the affirmative.

The child tells Mr. Younger that his mother puts dresses on him, buys him headbands and hair clips, and paints his nails because he likes nail polish.

“So mommy puts you in a dress and puts nail polish on you?” Mr. Younger says.

“Mhmm,” James replies.

“And what does mommy tell you?”

“She tells me I’m a girl,” the child responds.

In January, Mr. Younger appeared on and episode of “The Luke Macias Show” podcast and recalled his taking of the video.

“My three-year-old son tells me — he’s at my home — he tells me that he’s a girl. And I had the presence of mind, thank goodness, to pull out my iPhone and videotape me asking him about that. And that was literally the first time that I really understood what was happening to my son,” Younger said, adding, “That was the first time I noticed. He was just past his third birthday.”

Younger noted, in his “personal assessment,” that Ms. Georgulas was “only giving [James] love and affection if he acted like a girl.”

The Texas father also claimed that his ex-wife “was putting my son into time-outs and she would lock him in his room and say that monsters only eat boys.”

On Monday, a consensus of 11 of the 12 jurors in a Dallas court ruled against granting Younger sole managing conservatorship over James and his twin brother Jude. The jury “voted that the current Joint Managing Conservatorship should be replaced by a Sole Managing Conservatorship, but that Mr. Younger should not be that person,” LifeSiteNews reported.

Ms. Georgulas has effectively been granted authority to move forward with puberty blockers, which can cause chemical castration, and, potentially, hormones, if she so chooses.

According to reporting from The Texan, Georgulas’ lawyers Jessica Janicek and Laura Hayes said the mother does not plan on giving James hormone blockers at this time. However, “no one has stated that she (Georgulas) would not be open to using them when James begins puberty,” the report said.

Mr. Younger will also be forced to “affirm” his son’s new gender identity: a girl named “Luna.”

“Every. Single. Day. You have to see your son sexually abused, and you have to maintain your calm,” the Texas father said during the January podcast, “because the courts are not going to be fair to you. And the only way you can survive this and get your son through this alive is to calmly allow your son to be tortured right before your eyes and outlast the opposition. That’s what it’s like.”

“They’re asking me to affirm a delusion,” he noted.

The presiding judge will give her final ruling on James’ fate on Thursday.

7 minutes ago, posty said:

A video...

https://www.dailywire.com/news/video-james-younger-at-age-3-to-dad-mommy-tells-me-im-a-girl

A four-year-old video taken by Texas father Jeff Younger shows his son, James Younger, saying “mommy” tells him he’s a girl, paints his fingernails nails, and puts him in dresses.

Mr. Younger, who is currently fighting for sole conservatorship of James against ex-wife Anne Georgulas, said during a podcast last year that he took the video of James, who was three years old at the time, when he noticed changes in his son’s behavior.

The child tells Mr. Younger that his mother puts dresses on him, buys him headbands and hair clips, and paints his nails because he likes nail polish.

“Mhmm,” James replies.

In January, Mr. Younger appeared on and episode of “The Luke Macias Show” podcast and recalled his taking of the video.

“My three-year-old son tells me — he’s at my home — he tells me that he’s a girl. And I had the presence of mind, thank goodness, to pull out my iPhone and videotape me asking him about that. And that was literally the first time that I really understood what was happening to my son,” Younger said, adding, “That was the first time I noticed. He was just past his third birthday.”

Younger noted, in his “personal assessment,” that Ms. Georgulas was “only giving [James] love and affection if he acted like a girl.”

The Texas father also claimed that his ex-wife “was putting my son into time-outs and she would lock him in his room and say that monsters only eat boys.”

On Monday, a consensus of 11 of the 12 jurors in a Dallas court ruled against granting Younger sole managing conservatorship over James and his twin brother Jude. The jury “voted that the current Joint Managing Conservatorship should be replaced by a Sole Managing Conservatorship, but that Mr. Younger should not be that person,” LifeSiteNews reported.

Ms. Georgulas has effectively been granted authority to move forward with puberty blockers, which can cause chemical castration, and, potentially, hormones, if she so chooses.

According to reporting from The Texan, Georgulas’ lawyers Jessica Janicek and Laura Hayes said the mother does not plan on giving James hormone blockers at this time. However, “no one has stated that she (Georgulas) would not be open to using them when James begins puberty,” the report said.

Mr. Younger will also be forced to “affirm” his son’s new gender identity: a girl named “Luna.”

“Every. Single. Day. You have to see your son sexually abused, and you have to maintain your calm,” the Texas father said during the January podcast, “because the courts are not going to be fair to you. And the only way you can survive this and get your son through this alive is to calmly allow your son to be tortured right before your eyes and outlast the opposition. That’s what it’s like.”

What a nightmare 

2 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

What a nightmare 

Yeah. Im not one to be a keyboard Badass much, but that b!tch would have to focking die. If I have to spend the rest of my life in prison, so be it. The child has to be protected.

3 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Yeah. Im not one to be a keyboard Badass much, but that b!tch would have to focking die. If I have to spend the rest of my life in prison, so be it. The child has to be protected.

I totally agree...

22 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

17 minutes ago, posty said:

I totally agree...

https://savejames.com/

https://www.change.org/p/save-6-year-old-boy-ja-d-y-from-chemical-castration

Somebody needs to call Stick and get him involved.  

13 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

This is a very popular stance on Twitter

13 hours ago, posty said:

A video...

“Mhmm,” James replies.

One of my sons aunts painted his nails a few years ago, just as a joke because she knew it would piss me off. It did and I let her know about it. hasn't happened again. I told her I knew a junkie that burns down houses for little money

I wonder if the boy and his twin brother are her only kids, and she wanted a girl so badly that she is creating one.  Regardless, she is a cancer.  If I were in front of her I would ask her if she loves her children, and if she said she does, I would suggest from the bottom of my heart that the best thing she could do for her son is to eat a bullet.

Here's a tranny who just set a woman on fire in a Taco Bell.  Her name is Mia.  I can't quite put my finger on why but she just doesn't look like a chick.

Mia the Tranny

4 hours ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Transgenderism isn't just a mental health issue for the kid, it's one for the parents who condone it.

For the parents it's a current mental health issue. For the kids, it's a near future mental health issue.

19 hours ago, fandandy said:

Here's a tranny who just set a woman on fire in a Taco Bell.  Her name is Mia.  I can't quite put my finger on why but she just doesn't look like a chick.

Mia the Tranny

But if "she" says she is, than that is all that matters, now there is just the formality of determining what to charge "her" victim with in terms of how that person may have offended "her"......right?

Nothing to see here...all is normal.  I love how we get "science" shoved down our throats over climate change, but are being forced to ignore the biology of gender.  Boys with vulvas?   Mmmkay

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Nothing to see here...all is normal.  I love how we get "science" shoved down our throats over climate change, but are being forced to ignore the biology of gender.  Boys with vulvas?   Mmmkay

All this sh1t started when they said it was okay for butt pirates to get married. This is just the beginning. 

2 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

I couldn’t passed this:

How to Do It is Slate’s sex advice column. Send your questions for Stoya and Rich to howtodoit@slate.com. Nothing’s too small (or big). 

>cringe 

Can you tldr 

26 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

I couldn’t passed this:

How to Do It is Slate’s sex advice column. Send your questions for Stoya and Rich to howtodoit@slate.com. Nothing’s too small (or big). 

>cringe 

Can you tldr 

Recently divorced guy is on tinder. He has no problem dating post op trannies, but doesn't want one with a hog. He asks if it's OK to ask in advance if they have a peemus.

They bring in a trannie pron star to answer the question. She not only says it is unacceptably rude to ask a potential hookup what genitals they are working with, but shames him for rejecting "women with a peemus." as she says, "there doesn't have to be penetration, you can both find a way to cvm." apparently her girlfriend is a lesbian, and she would never think of "pegging" her. But trannies have been marginized, so you cant ask what's in the pants, even if you're about to fock. 

Edited by titans&bucs&bearsohmy!

1 hour ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Recently divorced guy is on tinder. He has no problem dating post op trannies, but doesn't want one with a hog. He asks if it's OK to ask in advance if they have a peemus.

They bring in a trannie pron star to answer the question. She not only says it is unacceptably rude to ask a potential hookup what genitals they are working with, but shames him for rejecting "women with a peemus." as she says, "there doesn't have to be penetration, you can both find a way to cvm." apparently her girlfriend is a lesbian, and she would never think of "pegging" her. But trannies have been marginized, so you cant ask what's in the pants, even if you're about to fock. 

😂

We need to bring back insane asylums and electroshock therapy, not that I think it works, I just think that’s where they belong  

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

😂

We need to bring back insane asylums and electroshock therapy, not that I think it works, I just think that’s where they belong  

Agreed.  Up until a couple years ago it was ALWAYS considered a mental defect.  Now they're encouraging and even celebrating this type of mental disease instead of discouraging it.

21 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Agreed.  Up until a couple years ago it was ALWAYS considered a mental defect.  Now they're encouraging and even celebrating this type of mental disease instead of discouraging it.

I remember seeing something from the apa that said gender disphoria is technically a mental disorder, but to avoid stigmatizing the affected population, they will decline to call it such. 

• Like 1

Years ago mental institutions were horrible places. Rampant abuse and neglect. You can see why they were shut down. But with today's technology I think we can find a way to institutionalize those with severe mental health issues and ensure their safety and well being. 

16 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Years ago mental institutions were horrible places. Rampant abuse and neglect. You can see why they were shut down. But with today's technology I think we can find a way to institutionalize those with severe mental health issues and ensure their safety and well being. 

I don't think transgendered need to be institutionalized. They aren't a danger to anyone (except in suicidal cases.) seems to me that the mental health community should actually do their focking job and help these people come to terms with who and what they are, rather than fobbing them off to Dr Frankenstein surgeons to mangle them into something that resembles their psychosis.

And honestly, if they want to play pretend their whole life, that's their business. I don't care. They shouldn't be harassed or harmed. I'm just sick of the attempts at normalization and indoctrination.

And the non bianary people? Stfu. You're just a snowflake pretentious tvvat.

You've been marginalized? No. You are on the margins of society because you chose to be. 

6 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

I don't think transgendered need to be institutionalized. They aren't a danger to anyone (except in suicidal cases.) seems to me that the mental health community should actually do their focking job and help these people come to terms with who and what they are, rather than fobbing them off to Dr Frankenstein surgeons to mangle them into something that resembles their psychosis.

And honestly, if they want to play pretend their whole life, that's their business. I don't care. They shouldn't be harassed or harmed. I'm just sick of the attempts at normalization and indoctrination.

And the non bianary people? Stfu. You're just a snowflake pretentious tvvat.

You've been marginalized? No. You are on the margins of society because you chose to be. 

Yeah, I'm talking more about the homeless that are mentally ill. Trans-whatever's don't pose a threat because of their mental illness. 

3 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Do we really want to ensure the "well being" of the left? Isn't that an oxymoron in some respect? "Well being" and "left"?

• Like 1

9 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

This 100%.  I really dont care what you, a grown a$$adult, wears or if you duct tape your peemus.  But dont try to convince me its normal. Or fukin try to teach kids its normal.  Anyone adult who aids a child down this path should be punished criminally.

I’ve lived in or around big cities in the NE my entire life. I’ve never met a single trans person and see one maybe once every 3-6 months. The amount of mental headspace we give to such a small % of the population is crazy.

• Sad 1

48 minutes ago, MDC said:

I’ve lived in or around big cities in the NE my entire life. I’ve never met a single trans person and see one maybe once every 3-6 months. The amount of mental headspace we give to such a small % of the population is crazy.

Agree completely....

What the actual fuk?  I do feel for this trans kid but normalizing this shat is gonna spin society into an unrecoverable tail spin. Just wow.

On 11/15/2019 at 7:44 AM, MDC said:

Gun owners say why do tiny percentages matter now?

6 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

Gun owners say why do tiny percentages matter now?

Wut? Lol

• Sad 1