Sign in to follow this  
Fireballer

I find it hard to not see trans as mental illness...

40 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

What the actual fuk?  I do feel for this trans kid but normalizing this shat is gonna spin society into an unrecoverable tail spin. Just wow.

She needs to get over it. It's obvious one persons feelings and discomfort are more important than hers and the rest of the majority. The overwhelming majority. And I'd like to punch that bald cuck right in his fat Fockin face. 

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

She needs to get over it. It's obvious one persons feelings and discomfort are more important than hers and the rest of the majority. The overwhelming majority. And I'd like to punch that bald cuck right in his fat Fockin face. 

I can see why that dude with pink hair really wanted that ruling. Because there was no other solution he could come up with to see a naked girl in person. It's kind of like a weird Revenge of the Nerds spinoff.

I wonder if he will scream out "We've got bush!!" his first day in there. 

• Haha 4
  • Sad 1

This is quite ironic.  People that have depression are "sick".  I dont think may people disagree.  Some stats say that a whopping 41% of trans adults attempt suicide. 41%!  But that is normal and depression is a sickness. Smdh.  

I think that ignoring the mental health aspect of gender identity is not a helpful response.   These folks should receive help just like any other person with a mental illness. It is striking how placating instead of treating them seems to harm them, but no one cares....

6 minutes ago, RLLD said:

I think that ignoring the mental health aspect of gender identity is not a helpful response.   These folks should receive help just like any other person with a mental illness. It is striking how placating instead of treating them seems to harm them, but no one cares....

How about we start with the single most basic fix of making it illegal to use drugs on kids by parents who wanted a girl instead of a boy.

"Oh hunny bunny, did you see little Joey pick up that doll?"

"Yeah, and he is already 3 years old so he must know what sex he wants to be in life because of that action."

"Let's get doctor Vinnie Boom Batz to prescribe some sex change drugs and we can have the little girl I always wanted. We need to feel his pain at this time in his sex life."

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

How about we start with the single most basic fix of making it illegal to use drugs on kids by parents who wanted a girl instead of a boy.

"Oh hunny bunny, did you see little Joey pick up that doll?"

"Yeah, and he is already 3 years old so he must know what sex he wants to be in life because of that action."

"Let's get doctor Vinnie Boom Batz to prescribe some sex change drugs and we can have the little girl I always wanted. We need to feel his pain at this time in his sex life."

I think it is a lifelong factor.  I think everyone has an area of mental dysfunction that could be helped with treatment.  I think we should all have access to a little help.  We see our dentist and our medical doctor on a planned regular basis, same should hold true for our mental and emotional well-being.  Life delivers an occasional blow to us and having someone available to us to help seems like a good idea.

Some folks have more complex issues than others, such as those with gender dysphoria

I could see Shonuff putting on makeup and a dress as he pounds away at his keyboard. 

49 minutes ago, RLLD said:

I think it is a lifelong factor.  I think everyone has an area of mental dysfunction that could be helped with treatment.  I think we should all have access to a little help.  We see our dentist and our medical doctor on a planned regular basis, same should hold true for our mental and emotional well-being.  Life delivers an occasional blow to us and having someone available to us to help seems like a good idea.

Some folks have more complex issues than others, such as those with gender dysphoria

Proper diagnosis is key for everyone if there is any issue. Parents don't always have the answers even though many think they do. It should always start with parents. And then there are those who don't want help for themselves even though they know their mental struggles. Larger companies often have anonymous hotlines for their employees for a full range of topics.  

22 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

2021 update....affirmed

Shouldn't this be in the "Blacklist spoiler" thread? 

It's pretty clearly a mental illness. The problem is the nutjobs want it to be treated as a physical illness, and to fock up the body to match the focked up mind.:bench:

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Vikings4ever said:

It's pretty clearly a mental illness. The problem is the nutjobs want it to be treated as a physical illness, and to fock up the body to match the focked up mind.:bench:

Even that isnt a big deal.  It's only an issue when they make the rest of us pay for it and want to mutilate kids as well.  You're an adult and want to lop off your cack?  Go for it and pay your own bills. 

31 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

How is that a mental illness?

Here is a other example of I have to take the opposite of what a conservative says no matter how ridiculous of a position that puts me in. They’re dumb and immoral and I’m smart and virtuous. It s only logical. 

41 minutes ago, Vikings4ever said:

Yep

2 hours ago, Vikings4ever said:

It's pretty clearly a mental illness.

I don't know.  That's like saying all gays have a metal illness.  Some are just gay - Richard Simmons.  Dude is gay. Doesn't matter who raised him or environment... he's fruit-loop gay.  Not enough testosterone and too much estrogen I'd guess.  Now I have a theory that some gays are into it for the fetish and aren't really Richard-Simmons gay.

In any case, I saw a documentary about 10 y.o. twin boys.... one was normal and one was trans. There's no question that little kid was trans. His father hated it and tried to fight it, but eventually he started to realize it was real. Fighting it just made the poor kid miserable.

It's real. Not normal, but what can ya do?  And like gays... there's probably a bunch of "trans" who are into it for the fetish. Good luck distinguishing which is which.

2 minutes ago, GobbleDog said:

I don't know.  That's like saying all gays have a metal illness.  Some are just gay - Richard Simmons.  Dude is gay. Doesn't matter who raised him or environment... he's fruit-loop gay.  Not enough testosterone and too much estrogen I'd guess.  Now I have a theory that some gays are into it for the fetish and aren't really Richard-Simmons gay.

In any case, I saw a documentary about 10 y.o. twin boys.... one was normal and one was trans. There's no question that little kid was trans. His father hated it and tried to fight it, but eventually he started to realize it was real. Fighting it just made the poor kid miserable.

It's real. Not normal, but what can ya do?  And like gays... there's probably a bunch of "trans" who are into it for the fetish. Good luck distinguishing which is which.

Down’s syndrome is real. Being real isn’t the barrier to mentally ill.

44 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

Down’s syndrome is real. Being real isn’t the barrier to mentally ill.

Mentally ill implies "crazy."  Down syndrome people aren't crazy.  They're retarded.  Gay people aren't crazy... just testosterone deficient.

I agree there's probably some pretend-trans who are mentally ill. But not the real one's. 

On 11/20/2019 at 4:47 PM, Hardcore troubadour said:

I've lived over half a century, and I'm pretty sure I've never been completely naked in the bathroom. Well, not when I was sober.

6 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

I've lived over half a century, and I'm pretty sure I've never been completely naked in the bathroom. Well, not when I was sober.

Pretty sure you didn’t play sports either. 

6 hours ago, Vikings4ever said:

This is of course the proper response.  

There are many forms of mental illness, and people are "born that way".  Bi-Polar, anxiety, schizophrenia, on and on.  Gender Dysphoria isn't much different, something in the brain / hormones isn't firing "correctly".    

With that said, those people should be treated with respect as any other person.  However to celebrate it as if this is normal doesn't help anyone.  

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Pretty sure you didn’t play sports either. 

We actually had locker rooms and showers. But I can clearly see where you would be dragged screaming like a little girl to the bathroom completely naked to receive your daily swirlies.

45 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

We actually had locker rooms and showers. But I can clearly see where you would be dragged screaming like a little girl to the bathroom completely naked to receive your daily swirlies.

That’s not how the upperclassmen did it. They threw you out of the locker room naked. How would it work your way? You got undressed in the hallway and then dragged in? 

On 7/12/2021 at 3:55 PM, Fireballer said:

2021 update....affirmed

More on this couple.  The dude is actually making the baby suck his male t!t so he can indulge in his mental illness. But, hey, it's all normal.  Accept it and use their pronouns.  Bigot.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

More on this couple.  The dude is actually making the baby suck his male t!t so he can indulge in his mental illness. But, hey, it's all normal.  Accept it and use their pronouns.  Bigot.

CHILD ABUSE!!!!!

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

CHILD ABUSE!!!!!

What's the over/under for the age at which this poor kid commits suicide? 14 maybe? 

On 7/12/2021 at 4:56 PM, GobbleDog said:

Mentally ill implies "crazy."  Down syndrome people aren't crazy.  They're retarded.  Gay people aren't crazy... just testosterone deficient.

I agree there's probably some pretend-trans who are mentally ill. But not the real one's. 

Testosterone has nothing to do with gay 😂 

28 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

CHILD ABUSE!!!!!

Yup. That poor kid is f0cked from birth. 

5 hours ago, Fireballer said:

I've been watching a lot of NFL network lately. They keep running a commercial with the hashtag #lovehasnolabels.

No labels? Really?

Lgbtqia+... there's a bunch right there...

Apparently I'm a straight cis heteronormative...

Gays have tops, bottoms, versatile, otters, bears, and God knows what else...

Trans have so many even they can't keep them straight (pun intended...)

Hell, you invented entire new pronouns!

Labels are about all you actually do...

We should give them electro shock therapy again, I don't think it works I just think it'd be funny 

1 hour ago, iam90sbaby said:

Trans: when being a fagg0t doesn't give you attention you crave anymore 

We missed you 90s