Sign in to follow this  
gridirongoofs

12 team PPR - Flex help if HILL doesn't start?

Assuming Hill starts,

WR - Julio, Cooper, Hill

RB - Carson, Ekeler

Flex - I have McLaurin in that position now.... with Brown, Sanders, Mike Williams and D. Johnson on the bench

If Hill doesn't start, I'll move McLaurin to the other WR... then it's either Brown, Williams or D. Johnson?

I would go with Brown  

12 minutes ago, gridirongoofs said:

Flex - I have McLaurin in that position now.... with Brown, Sanders, Mike Williams and D. Johnson on the bench

If Hill doesn't start, I'll move McLaurin to the other WR... then it's either Brown, Williams or D. Johnson?

I don't know why you left "Sanders" out of the options when you first listed him on your bench, but if that's Emmanuel, then him in a landslide.

If it's Miles Sanders, then I'd probably go with Brown--assuming that's Malcolm.  If it's Hollywood, then I'd go with Johnson--unless that's David Johnson, and then I'd have to watch the injury report and I might have to go with Mike Williams if David Johnson is out, but I'd go with David Johnson over all of them if he's playing.

You might want to be more clear about your generic NFL last names from now on, too.

• Like 1

You really think with that team I'd have David Johnson?  hahaha.. I get it.. you are trying to make a point....  you could have also just said, hey, which johnson and which sanders... common sense plays a small role at times, eh Axe?  Thanks for the feedback.  You love to do those subtle backhanded jabs... :)

Miles Sanders, Malcolm Brown, D. Johnson from Pitt....

16 minutes ago, AxeElf said:

I don't know why you left "Sanders" out of the options when you first listed him on your bench, but if that's Emmanuel, then him in a landslide.

If it's Miles Sanders, then I'd probably go with Brown--assuming that's Malcolm.  If it's Hollywood, then I'd go with Johnson--unless that's David Johnson, and then I'd have to watch the injury report and I might have to go with Mike Williams if David Johnson is out, but I'd go with David Johnson over all of them if he's playing.

You might want to be more clear about your generic NFL last names from now on, too.

And you didn't refer to him as the injured Mike Williams this time :)

4 minutes ago, gridirongoofs said:

And you didn't refer to him as the injured Mike Williams this time :)

He doesn't have an injury designation this week.  Last week, he was questionable.