Sign in to follow this  
Byrdman5

Start 3 WR’s .5PPR week 6

Start 3 .5PPR first pick is a gimme even though I think it’s going to be a down week.

Kupp vs SF 8th. not a good matchup but volume should justify his start. Also Boyd had a good game against them. Can I bench him?

Boyd @ BAL 23rd. Good matchup, but division game.

McLaurin @ MIA 24th. Good matchup and Keenum is starting for the plus. Miami is coming off the bye so they had extra time to prepare.. I don’t know if that really means anything if they are tanking.. I would at least think this would help their offense pick apart a  bad redskins team. So I think the skins will have to air it out.

Fuller @ KC 9th. All experts say start him... I just don’t see it. On the road at the loudest stadium with a bad oline? KC has given up 0 TD’s to WRS at home.. they played against Bal and Ind. On the other side Jax and Det lit them up, but that was away.

Last is dirty E. Sanders vs Ten 12th. Lost week 3 because of him.. then he pooped on my team week 5 will Fuller on my bench. He’s probably going to go off on bench this week. 

You HAVE to start Kupp and McLaurin.  Boyd is probably the play over Fuller and Sanders, but then, I'm probly not the best one to axe about benching Fuller.

Kupp, Mclaurin, Sanders. 

Good luck and thanks for the post. 

I'd go with Kupp, McLaurin, and Boyd in a coin-flip over Fuller.  Hopkins is due for a huge game, and I think it happens in this one.  Fuller may have a decent game, but not as good as Boyd.  Good luck!