Sign in to follow this  
Byrdman5

Take a 0 at TE?

Should I take a 0 at TE?

i picked up Noah Fant and dropped my kick. Thinking of just taking a 0 at TE and picking up a kicker to start this week.

Or I can drop Rams defense and take a 0 there... I don’t know why I’m optimistic this week..

If I want a full roster I have to drop Breida or Hyde.

EDIT: Grabbed Hunter Henry instead, since he was a pull participate on Friday.

Starting Noah Fant is probly about 2 pts better than taking a 0 at TE, so you might as well have the potential of a Kicker putting up 15.

If you do have like three rock solid RBs ahead of Hyde and Breida that you haven't told us about, then I'd probly just go ahead and drop Breida, since you'd never start him anyway--but if Fant is the best option, then yeah, taking a zero is kind of tempting.

I do have CMC, Jacobs, and Gordon. The only problem is the top teams in the league could use either of the RB’s.

Other 4-1 teams top 3 rbs

Henry, Lindsay, Ekeler 

Barkely, Ingram, Drake

D.Johnson, K. Johnson, Royce Freeman

I don’t really like the idea of guaranteeing yourself a zero in any position, regardless of how slim your options are. 9 players are better than 8 and every point could count. 

Fant hasn’t gone off yet, but the Titans are bad against the TE (think they’ve given up a TE touchdown in all but one game this year. Go ahead and drop a RB. 

F it.. I dropped Hyde. I don’t like his playoff schedule. The 49ers are rolling so Breida has a higher ceiling but has a lower floor.

i felt ok Hyde for Henry... but not Hyde for Fant.

I too don’t like the guaranteed zero, but I like the Hyde for Henry play...roll with it.

Check Mine: