Sign in to follow this  
Fireballer

Armed robber shot by Dollar General employee. Siblings of dead robber furious

One less person to collect their free Obama phone and get dey bills paid

Woke  people really need to see this kind of stuff. Again and again. 

He a gud boi he didn du nuffin

This criminal was just doing his job. I believe Peenie called it a crime job. As an American he has a right to have a safe work environment. I think a law that makes any work place a gun free zone will solve this problem.

• Like 1

He should get a medal, but how long do you think it will be before DG fires him and pays the family off?

Not surprising.  Unfortunately, this mentality is rather pervasive.

The second of ten children to be shot, gives us a good insight into the parenting paradigm at play.

Two siblings trying to suggest that it was wrong for their career criminal brother to be shot for pointing a gun at someone....more evidence of solid parenting....

Yeah, THIS is what you find out there, THIS is the majority of people.

Every time a ghetto rat is shown in these type settings, the Republican Party gets more voters. 

They advocate for their brother who was an armed robber, and also advocate for calling the police on armed men.  Seems like they want a shootout. :dunno:

They are absolutely right to be pissed.  They're brother tried to rob someone at gunpoint and got killed.  I'd be pissed at my brother for doing that … wait... they're mad at the clerk?  Oh fock them!

1 minute ago, Kanil said:

They are absolutely right to be pissed.  They're brother tried to rob someone at gunpoint and got killed.  I'd be pissed at my brother for doing that … wait... they're mad at the clerk?  Oh fock them!

Yep. They are black.

17 minutes ago, Cruzer said:

If there's a Go Fund me for his defense, I'll donate.

0 chance he faces charges.

Though I wouldn't be surprised if the company pusses out and fires him. 

This is sickening. It’s fine for the guy to threaten another’s life cuz “how else he pose’a get his money.” but not ok for the clerk to defend himself with the same lethal force. The mentality alone is what’s sad. Clerk shoots him in the leg instead, maybe the guy takes his face off in retaliation. This is just unreal and I feel bad for that community with this kind of thought process.

1 minute ago, tanatastic said:

This is sickening. It’s fine for the guy to threaten another’s life cuz “how else he pose’a get his money.” but not ok for the clerk to defend himself with the same lethal force. The mentality alone is what’s sad. Clerk shoots him in the leg instead, maybe the guy takes his face off in retaliation. This is just unreal and I feel bad for that community with this kind of thought process.

Yep. If you shoot at all, shoot to kill.

7 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

I grew up in the ghetto and this entitled mentality runs rampant there.  It's crazy.  I would bet money that if you asked the same lady in this video if someone pulled a gun on one of her other siblings and the sibling killed the person, she'd say it was 100% justified.

3 minutes ago, posty said:

Are the siblings furious because he was at Dollar General?

No, apparently the clerk did not submit to their armed brother who had a criminal history, and that is just not fair at all.....

Who the fock robs a dollar general anyway? In a hood location, what do you figure is in the register at any given time, $200?

If you're gonna risk getting shot or incarcerated, at least pick your target better. 

1 hour ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Who the fock robs a dollar general anyway? In a hood location, what do you figure is in the register at any given time, $200?

If you're gonna risk getting shot or incarcerated, at least pick your target better. 

Those are probably the richest stores in the hood, and the thug probably thought, Dollar Store?, no one is going to put their life on the line for a Dollar Store. Well, now he's dead and learned a very grave lesson.