Sign in to follow this  
Gratefulegg1973

The Official Week 6 FU Thread

FU Alvin Kamara.  I guess you're just a spot-duty decoy today.  Awesome.  How bout I come give you a crewcut?

FU Jameis Winston.  My focking God, how desperate are teams for QBs nowadays, that this overrated scrub is still in the league, let alone starting.  

FU to the other 11 douchers in my league that horde every RB in the entire NFL, leaving me to start Chase Edmunds this week.  

Beckham......................they should just bench him. Seattle will run away with this if Baker keeps throwing to him. That last one proves the coward Beckham is.

I had a trade offer this week to give Hopkins for Josh Jacobs.  I turned it down, and should be committed to the nearest mental institution.  Bust of the Year.  FU 'Nuk'.  

FU Duke Johnson, who my opponent started against me.  Haven't done d!ck in years, until today

14 minutes ago, FFer said:

FU Dissly!  

yep broke his disgina. not coming back for the rest of the game.

4 minutes ago, ric0 said:

yep broke his disgina. not coming back for the rest of the game.

another bagel this week.  this shite is contagious.

FU Will Fuller!  I guess I need to stay away from players named Will from now on.

Gotta be Kamara. The ole' tweaked ankle....worse possible FF situation. If you ain't right just sit a week for crying out loud. Have him handcuffed with Lat Murray, who would have been a great play if he had it to himself.

Maddening.....

10 minutes ago, stonewall said:

Gotta be Kamara. The ole' tweaked ankle....worse possible FF situation. If you ain't right just sit a week for crying out loud. Have him handcuffed with Lat Murray, who would have been a great play if he had it to himself.

Maddening.....

Yup, same situation for me.  Focking loser is killing me

Week 5 started McLaurin over Chark. 28 points lost.

Week 6, started Chark over McLaurin. 21 points lost and counting.

Gotta love ol Andy Reid. Down by aTD, five minutes to go, 2 and 14. Runs McCoy into the line. Nice work coach.  

Fock Zeke. 
Fock the whole Tennessee offense for making the Broncos D look like all stars. 

FU Derrick Henry.  Thanks for the 3 points bro.  I realize Denver is a juggernaut defense, but holy hell.  FU

Also, FU Cortland Sutton.  

Actually I have no idea WTF's goin on in that game.  I assume the QBs are taking a knee every play then punting.  Fock all of them

Also the refs that did the Seattle-Browns game. EVERY time one of my guys did anything (Chubb, ODB, Lockett) they made up something and threw a flag-dumb SOB's, worst officiating I've EVER seen!

I hope Matt Bryant is taken straight from the field to the nursing home.  Go fock yourself you old motherfocker.  One league I had Murray/Edmunds.  Another Ryan/Julio.  Another Hooper.  I can make a focking extra point.  Focking azzhole

FU to the refs in the Dallas/NY game.  Much like every game, there's a flag on every single focking play.   

Pre-emptive Fock to A Rodgers for MNF. Stop game managing and get more points on the board. 

Fock the NFL for not getting their ref situation straightened out. Here are too many Fockin flags. Order them to stop it. 

Picked 9th out of 12th in a league.  Went Hopkins/Juju.  Has there ever, barring injuries, been a worse top two picks?  Focking losers.  I'm starting a new trend next year, 0 WR theory

FU Freeman. Of course you start scoring TDs after i trade you.

i traded you for JuJu after week 4 because I needed to replace AB. If I had  waited two weeks I could have gotten a real receiver with a real QB. Fock!

Fu to the Tennessee titans organization. Not for fantasy purposes. Nobody is retarded enough to start titans players. Just FU for 15 years of unwatchable garbage football. 

F*** you to juju and Austin eckler. I need it 6 points to beat my opponent and I got 5.8 between both of them.  

That's absolutely f****** ridiculous.  F*** you to Tomlinson too.  his BS dank and dunk to the running backs all f****** night long is ridiculous and stupid.

On 10/13/2019 at 11:41 AM, FFer said:

FU Will Fuller!  I guess I need to stay away from players named Will from now on.

Stonehands. Could have at least caught one td.

FU Replay official in the Seattle game.  I have Lockett, opponent had Carson.   Overturn Lockett TD, Carson gets the ball and goes in from the half yard line.  I lose by 2 points.