Sign in to follow this  
kilroy69

DeAndre Hopkins..is he dead?

29 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

Dropped a td. I don't understand what's going on with him. Maybe he poked DeShawns gf/wife? 

Why would that make him more likely to drop passes?

12 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

Maybe she's pregnant? 

Still don't see the connection.

1 hour ago, TheUsualSuspect said:

You are some of the most impatient fools I’ve ever observed.

3 weeks of sub-par play from a first round pick is not impatience, its desperation...

• Like 1

Yea last time I take a WR round 1, killing me.  They're just taking him out of the game and Houston seems to be allowing it.

2 hours ago, jrokh said:

3 weeks of sub-par play from a first round pick is not impatience, its desperation...

Yup...I was so happy he was there at #11. 

He's just a short yardage possession WR at this point so far.

I think he'll pick it up a bit still but he's going to have to have a big 2nd half of the season to make it close to his ADP

His value has dropped to the point where I was offered Amari Cooper for him and a 2nd round pick in the dynasty rookie draft.  This was on Friday, before Cooper was injured.  That is the only offer I've received for him this season.  Last year, and the year prior, I had offers weekly. 

I'm trying to trade for him anywhere I can get him. His value will never be lower, barring injury.

5 hours ago, stonewall said:

I'm trying to trade for him anywhere I can get him. His value will never be lower, barring injury.

Would agree, plus still atleast eight more reg season ff games left, I’ll take him cheaper then his adp. 

He’s on pace for 1,050 yards and 3 TD.
No matter how you slice and dice he’s been a colossal bust.   This is a guy you expect to anchor your fantasy team with 1,500 yards and 10 TD. 

Will fuller is the guy to target folks.  If you watch the past 2 games you’ll see why.

5 hours ago, weepaws said:

Would agree, plus still atleast eight more reg season ff games left, I’ll take him cheaper then his adp. 

Let us know when you get that trade done and who you gave up cheap for him.

1 hour ago, sderk said:

Not cheap, necessarily....but just traded away Kamara/Gallup for Nuk/Fournette

Time will tell....but FF is all about risks. Still own Lat Murray, as well.

9 hours ago, weepaws said:

I agree.  In my Dynasty Leagues, I have several offers out right now to try and pick up JuJu and Nuk.  I'm only offering a 1st round rookie draft pick, which would be in the 1.10-1.12 range, so nothing to lose.  If someone accepts one of them, I'll be pretty doggone happy.  I love when owners forget the fantasy season is quite long, or how Hopkins has historically lit it up during the fantasy playoffs.  lol

5 hours ago, sderk said:

Don’t mean cheap like a five away, but cheaper then expected. 

Hey for someone that doesn’t read me you sure do reply a lot. 

So how was that vacation of one? 

Thanks. 

1 hour ago, oldtimer said:

I agree.  In my Dynasty Leagues, I have several offers out right now to try and pick up JuJu and Nuk.  I'm only offering a 1st round rookie draft pick, which would be in the 1.10-1.12 range, so nothing to lose.  If someone accepts one of them, I'll be pretty doggone happy.  I love when owners forget the fantasy season is quite long, or how Hopkins has historically lit it up during the fantasy playoffs.  lol

I think of the WRs who are currently way underachieving that Hopkins with Watkins as the most upside as the season goes forward. 

Thanks. 

1 hour ago, weepaws said:

Don’t mean cheap like a five away, but cheaper then expected. 

Hey for someone that doesn’t read me you sure do reply a lot. 

So how was that vacation of one? 

Thanks. 

Just saying, let me know what cheap player your are giving up for him.

As far as your personal comments, may as well keep them to yourself. I'm not one of those insecure people that you normally deal with on a daily basis in your personal life, so your words are not really having your intended affect on me like they probably do on all the sissies in your life.

For a long time you go on and on about God, now you have simply turned into a mean Babe the pig.  

Fuller is the new Hopkins if he can catch the deep ball.  Dropped 3 tds last week. Should have had another monster game. 

20 hours ago, Raider 84 said:

Fuller is the new Hopkins if he can catch the deep ball.  Dropped 3 tds last week. Should have had another monster game. 

When healthy, he's been pretty darn good.

He’ll have at least two 30-40 point games when you don’t need him to and mostly 10-15 point games when you need the 30 burgers.

• Like 1

He's been a season-wrecker for most. First round pick and he's giving you WR3 numbers. Hard to recover from that. Not even the best receiver on his team anymore. I can't remember a more rapid decline from an elite receiver.

55 minutes ago, The Observer said:

He's been a season-wrecker for most. First round pick and he's giving you WR3 numbers. Hard to recover from that. Not even the best receiver on his team anymore. I can't remember a more rapid decline from an elite receiver.

Fock it. I literally could not take it anymore. he has been projected to score 100 points since week 2. he has scored 60. It is like he and fuller changed roles over the offseason and no one said anything.  I traded him for cooper kupp. The guy who had him panicked after his 5 point game last week.  In that same time cupp HAS scored 112 points. He is way more consistent than hopkins.  

3 hours ago, The Observer said:

As the #15 PPR WR, Hopkins is only giving you WR3 numbers if you play in a 7-team league or smaller (and even then, he'd be the #1 WR3).  In most 10- to 12-team leagues, he's returning mid-range to high-end WR2 numbers.

I know, you thought you were getting the #1 WR in football when you drafted him at #6 overall--but it's not like he's Juju  or something--THOSE are WR3 numbers.

6 minutes ago, AxeElf said:

As the #15 PPR WR, Hopkins is only giving you WR3 numbers if you play in a 7-team league or smaller (and even then, he'd be the #1 WR3).  In most 10- to 12-team leagues, he's returning mid-range to high-end WR2 numbers.

I know, you thought you were getting the #1 WR in football when you drafted him at #6 overall--but it's not like he's Juju  or something--THOSE are WR3 numbers.

We all have different scoring systems of course. That being said in my league hopkins is the #22 overall wr. JuJu is #25. 

he has 9 points more than John Ross. 

Cupp is number 4. The guy I traded panicked after his 5 point performance last week. And it coincided with a decent game for hopkins. 

5 minutes ago, kilroy69 said:

We all have different scoring systems of course.

Not really.  90% of all fantasy football leagues are either traditional PPR, half-PPR, or standard scoring.  But it's true that there are some wacky scoring systems out there that skew "normal" player values.  Since we can't account for every one of those outliers when we talk about a player's value, we have to assume we are talking about the 90% of leagues out there that roughly share the same player values.

7 minutes ago, kilroy69 said:

Cupp is number 4. The guy I traded panicked after his 5 point performance last week. And it coincided with a decent game for hopkins. 

That was an awesome trade for you.  Congrats on playing with chimps.