Sign in to follow this  
kilroy69

DeAndre Hopkins..is he dead?

1 minute ago, AxeElf said:

Not really.  90% of all fantasy football leagues are either traditional PPR, half-PPR, or standard scoring.  But it's true that there are some wacky scoring systems out there that skew "normal" player values.  Since we can't account for every one of those outliers when we talk about a player's value, we have to assume we are talking about the 90% of leagues out there that roughly share the same player values.

That was an awesome trade for you.  Congrats on playing with chimps.

ooooo ooooo ahhhhh ahhhhh

3 hours ago, AxeElf said:

Not really.  90% of all fantasy football leagues are either traditional PPR, half-PPR, or standard scoring.  But it's true that there are some wacky scoring systems out there that skew "normal" player values.  Since we can't account for every one of those outliers when we talk about a player's value, we have to assume we are talking about the 90% of leagues out there that roughly share the same player values.

That was an awesome trade for you.  Congrats on playing with chimps.

Horrible trade.

I would had kept Cupp.

7 minutes ago, Skinny_Bastard said:

Horrible trade.

I would had kept Cupp.

Yeah, that's why the guy who traded away Cupp likely has a prominent brow ridge.

Good trade for Kilroy though.

On 10/15/2019 at 1:21 PM, Skinny_Bastard said:

Nuk's number tend to go up when Fuller is hurt.

Just need Fuller to go down right now.

Fuller down and Hopkins having a nice game.

Hopkins has been dead to me since 2016.  "Fluke year" everyone said after that wasted 1st round pick.  Maybe it was, but I've wished bad voodoo on him ever since. 

:mad:

That could go the opposite way. Without a second threat it'll be easier for teams to roll coverage and take him out of the game.

He's still a top 10 WR. But with Fuller out, it will probably be tougher on him when a team is able to game plan against him. 

Don’t think anything much changes. 

Stills well replace him, and his game is equally as good as Fullers.  

2 hours ago, sderk said:

He's still a top 10 WR. But with Fuller out, it will probably be tougher on him when a team is able to game plan against him. 

Quite the opposite.  Historically with Fuller out he's performed much better.  The numbers back that up.

Just now, Skinny_Bastard said:

Quite the opposite.  Historically with Fuller out he's performed much better.  The numbers back that up.

Fair enough. I did not look that up. I am glad that AJ Green is coming back, I think that will help Boyd in the end.

32 minutes ago, Skinny_Bastard said:

Exactly.  Historically, especially last year, he was averaging unbelievable target rates and receptions with Fuller out.  His fantasy playoffs last season were tremendous, so I'm hoping Fuller stays out a while.  I'd also bet the Texans give him extra rest as they would like to have Fuller around for the playoffs just once.  He's a difference maker in that offense, so I say let him sit out until then.  Hopkins, in my opinion, goes right back up to a top 3-5 fantasy WR without Fuller around. 

1 hour ago, oldtimer said:

Exactly.  Historically, especially last year, he was averaging unbelievable target rates and receptions with Fuller out.  His fantasy playoffs last season were tremendous, so I'm hoping Fuller stays out a while.  I'd also bet the Texans give him extra rest as they would like to have Fuller around for the playoffs just once.  He's a difference maker in that offense, so I say let him sit out until then.  Hopkins, in my opinion, goes right back up to a top 3-5 fantasy WR without Fuller around. 

Hopkins owners (oh, you're a Hopkins owner?) get a week to fantasize, anyway...

49 minutes ago, AxeElf said:

Hopkins owners (oh, you're a Hopkins owner?) get a week to fantasize, anyway...

Coming from the guy who gave 7 owners last Sunday morning absolutely horrible advice and it's very well documented in a thread here.  :)   Keep on playing your Draftmaster leagues and telling people how great you are.  Nobody cares about #AxeFool. 

On 10/13/2019 at 2:19 PM, AxeElf said:

Still don't see the connection.

it's between you and oldtimer.

On 10/16/2019 at 9:20 AM, Skinny_Bastard said:

When healthy, he's been pretty darn good.

So much for Fuller staying healthy.