Sign in to follow this  
Law

NFL.com - dropping players who have played

NFL.com allows players who have already played, but were on a team's bench, to be dropped and a new player added and played.

What a joke!

I've tried to like the NFL's site for fantasy, but this is just ridiculous.

6 minutes ago, Law said:

NFL.com allows players who have already played, but were on a team's bench, to be dropped and a new player added and played.

What a joke!

I've tried to like the NFL's site for fantasy, but this is just ridiculous.

Yahoo allows it too....I kinda like it. Try to use it to my advantage.

What about this-I have Waller and Engram for TE's, on Friday (I'd purposely "played" Waller Thursday so Engram not playing Thursday didn't affect my points) I traded Engram so I'd have a TE for this week-I still have Engram/Waller for my TE's! I have a blank spot on my lineup for my TE. Our commish is supposed to make these changes, I reported the trade Friday.

12 minutes ago, stonewall said:

Yahoo allows it too

Perhaps I'm wrong, but I do not see where Yahoo allows this. Once a player's NFL game starts, he his locked from drop/add for THAT week. If you try to add a MFF player (for example) by dropping a bench player that has already played that week, IF the transaction goes through, it will be for the following week. No?

2 minutes ago, Law said:

Perhaps I'm wrong, but I do not see where Yahoo allows this. Once a player's NFL game starts, he his locked from drop/add for THAT week. If you try to add a MFF player (for example) by dropping a bench player that has already played that week, IF the transaction goes through, it will be for the following week. No?

I'm in one Yahoo free league. They allow bench players to be dropped for free agents, even after the benched players game has ended.