Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Filthy Fernadez

1st rule of Assisted Living Dementia Fight Club?

Recommended Posts

Don’t talk about Assisted Living Dementia Fight Club?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would have guessed their names would have been Bridgette, Colleen and Peggy Sue. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Old folks need exercise too. In fact I think the real villains here are the detractors—assuming these folks can’t engage in certain activity because of their age. Don’t put ‘em in a box like that :thumbsdown:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is why assisted suicide should be thing. Get to that point and I can't see why you'd want to go on or put your family through that. You had a good run old person, thanks for what you've  given. Give one more time and go peacefully.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

This is why assisted suicide should be thing. Get to that point and I can't see why you'd want to go on or put your family through that. You had a good run old person, thanks for what you've  given. Give one more time and go peacefully.  

It should be a thing but beforehand why not put them in a cage and make them fight to the death?  

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They do say that boxing training is good for Parkinson's disease patients but this might be a little extreme

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, fandandy said:

It should be a thing but beforehand why not put them in a cage and make them fight to the death?  

I know my father would've went for that. He was a mean motherfocker. :banana: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

They should come up with a better defense than Mike Vick. :dunno:

You can't teach an old dogs new tricks.  :nono:

6 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

I'm ashamed to admit I'd actually pay to watch this. 

I'd be afraid of someone getting punched or kicked in the colostomy bag. The first couple rows of ringside seats would have to wear raincoats like they do at Sea World.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

Old folks need exercise too. In fact I think the real villains here are the detractors—assuming these folks can’t engage in certain activity because of their age. Don’t put ‘em in a box like that :thumbsdown:

What a hypocrite.  This isn't crass at all.  :rolleyes: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Sarcasm meter broken?

Making jokes about the physical abuse of the elderly is crass.  Sarcastic or not.  

 

ETA: Pat - I am busting Worms chops because of his holier than thou attitude about being crass in the Anitfa guy thread.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Sarcasm meter broken?

For a guy who pretends to be some kind of high roller he sure is pretty thick.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, IGotWorms said:

For a guy who pretends to be some kind of high roller he sure is pretty thick.

For someone that talks about being crass in one thread it seems pretty hypocritical to make jokes about the physical abuse of the elderly. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Bert said:

For someone that talks about being crass in one thread it seems pretty hypocritical to make jokes about the physical abuse of the elderly. 

You or the other folks in that thread were CELEBRATING some kid’s MURDER because you disagreed with his political beliefs.

Little different than a joke.

Now fock off 👋

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, IGotWorms said:

You or the other folks in that thread were CELEBRATING some kid’s MURDER because you disagreed with his political beliefs.

Little different than a joke.

Now fock off 👋

How many posts did I have in that thread celebrating a kids murder?  That's right...zero.  Not very observant for someone who claims to be a lawyer.

Not really.

Have a good day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Bert said:

Making jokes about the physical abuse of the elderly is crass.  Sarcastic or not.  

 

ETA: Pat - I am busting Worms chops because of his holier than thou attitude about being crass in the Anitfa guy thread.

So... We're still allowed to be crass right? Cause might as well shut this b!tch down otherwise. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Additional staff training and a more rigorous vetting process for all new and existing employees at Danby House have been implemented," the statement said.

Speaking clearly in English during the interview process would weed out these types of applicants.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

"Additional staff training and a more rigorous vetting process for all new and existing employees at Danby House have been implemented," the statement said.

Speaking clearly in English during the interview process would weed out these types of applicants.

Yeah. Im sure there is a long line to wipe asses at the ghetto old folks home. Bet they pay real well too. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×