Sign in to follow this  
Filthy Fernadez

1st rule of Assisted Living Dementia Fight Club?

I would have guessed their names would have been Bridgette, Colleen and Peggy Sue. 

Old folks need exercise too. In fact I think the real villains here are the detractors—assuming these folks can’t engage in certain activity because of their age. Don’t put ‘em in a box like that :thumbsdown:

This is why assisted suicide should be thing. Get to that point and I can't see why you'd want to go on or put your family through that. You had a good run old person, thanks for what you've  given. Give one more time and go peacefully.  

25 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

This is why assisted suicide should be thing. Get to that point and I can't see why you'd want to go on or put your family through that. You had a good run old person, thanks for what you've  given. Give one more time and go peacefully.  

It should be a thing but beforehand why not put them in a cage and make them fight to the death?  

• Haha 1

They do say that boxing training is good for Parkinson's disease patients but this might be a little extreme

5 minutes ago, fandandy said:

It should be a thing but beforehand why not put them in a cage and make them fight to the death?  

I know my father would've went for that. He was a mean motherfocker. :banana: 

9 hours ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

They should come up with a better defense than Mike Vick. :dunno:

You can't teach an old dogs new tricks.  :nono:

6 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

I'm ashamed to admit I'd actually pay to watch this. 

I'd be afraid of someone getting punched or kicked in the colostomy bag. The first couple rows of ringside seats would have to wear raincoats like they do at Sea World.

12 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

Old folks need exercise too. In fact I think the real villains here are the detractors—assuming these folks can’t engage in certain activity because of their age. Don’t put ‘em in a box like that :thumbsdown:

What a hypocrite.  This isn't crass at all.  :rolleyes: 

23 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Sarcasm meter broken?

Making jokes about the physical abuse of the elderly is crass.  Sarcastic or not.  

ETA: Pat - I am busting Worms chops because of his holier than thou attitude about being crass in the Anitfa guy thread.

36 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Sarcasm meter broken?

For a guy who pretends to be some kind of high roller he sure is pretty thick.

1 minute ago, IGotWorms said:

For a guy who pretends to be some kind of high roller he sure is pretty thick.

For someone that talks about being crass in one thread it seems pretty hypocritical to make jokes about the physical abuse of the elderly. 

4 minutes ago, Bert said:

For someone that talks about being crass in one thread it seems pretty hypocritical to make jokes about the physical abuse of the elderly. 

You or the other folks in that thread were CELEBRATING some kid’s MURDER because you disagreed with his political beliefs.

Little different than a joke.

Now fock off 👋

1 minute ago, IGotWorms said:

You or the other folks in that thread were CELEBRATING some kid’s MURDER because you disagreed with his political beliefs.

Little different than a joke.

Now fock off 👋

How many posts did I have in that thread celebrating a kids murder?  That's right...zero.  Not very observant for someone who claims to be a lawyer.

Not really.

Have a good day.

17 hours ago, Bert said:

Making jokes about the physical abuse of the elderly is crass.  Sarcastic or not.  

ETA: Pat - I am busting Worms chops because of his holier than thou attitude about being crass in the Anitfa guy thread.

So... We're still allowed to be crass right? Cause might as well shut this b!tch down otherwise. 

"Additional staff training and a more rigorous vetting process for all new and existing employees at Danby House have been implemented," the statement said.

Speaking clearly in English during the interview process would weed out these types of applicants.

49 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

"Additional staff training and a more rigorous vetting process for all new and existing employees at Danby House have been implemented," the statement said.

Speaking clearly in English during the interview process would weed out these types of applicants.

Yeah. Im sure there is a long line to wipe asses at the ghetto old folks home. Bet they pay real well too.