Sign in to follow this  
AxeElf

What Do You Need On Monday Night - Week 6

K/D League (3-2):  Need 79.4 pts from Stafford.  This is rapidly becoming my worst team--and the ironic thing is that it would be even worse if I had drafted Adams and Mixon like I was "supposed" to.  I axually attribute this team's weakness to being drafted in the snake format rather than in an auction draft, so I was unable to draft several of the targets that I drafted in every other league this summer.  I have a ton of Carson, Freeman, Jacobs, Kupp, Thielen, Lockett, Edelman, Evans, Fitzgerald and Hooper in all my other auction leagues, but the only one of my common starter targets I was able to get in this snake draft was Chris Carson.  I'm still hoping that the return of Gordon and Green will give this team a boost into the playoffs, but I have now lost two games in a row that looked like I should have won on paper, so I don't have much of a margin for error any more.

I have already secured a win in 6 of my other leagues.  I need the following to win the final 8 of my leagues and go 14-1 for the week:

5-0:  Less than 69.1 from Matthew Stafford.

4-1:  Less than 39.7 pts from Kenny Golladay.

4-1:  Less than 75.3 pts from Kenny Golladay.

3-2:  Less than 64.3 pts from Aaron Jones.

3-2:  Less than 101.7 pts from Jimmy Graham and Geronimo Allison.

3-2:  Less than 107.3 pts from Marvin Jones.

3-2:  J.D. McKissick, Marvin Jones, and Matt Prater must not outscore Matthew Stafford by more than 53.7 pts.

2-3:  Less than 44.7 pts from Kerryon Johnson.

Here's hoping for 0 out of 15 teams with a losing record after Week 6!

Need Mason Crosby to miss 84 field goals. I think he’s due to miss at least 80 but i I’m going to fall short.

Opponent dropped 176.8 so far..To my pathetic 93.4 thanks Goff, Kupp, Boyd, and Gordon.

I need Aaron to give me 16 points a week after he gave me 40. Oh yeah, and Williams is back. I win, I stay undefeated and go 6 and 0. Don't see it happening though. I see a heavy Williams night, though I hope for otherwise. Had I benched Evans or Locket and started Mclaurin I would have already won! 

A TD from Golladay would be nice, but maybe I should just be satisfied if he can finish the game without getting injured.....

I squeaked out 3 close wins that are in the books and for my 4th team to win I need Golladay to have a big, huge game, like 140 yds and 2 TDs, probably out of luck on that one

11 hours ago, Beyond Chaos said:

2.6 pts from Jimmy Graham 1/2pt ppr.  Hope he doesn't lay an egg.

Looked at it wrong, actually need 3.6pts.  It doesn't matter though, guy can't even get off the line let alone catch the ball.  He'll be lucky to get 1 catch this game.

1 hour ago, Beyond Chaos said:

Looked at it wrong, actually need 3.6pts.  It doesn't matter though, guy can't even get off the line let alone catch the ball.  He'll be lucky to get 1 catch this game.

3.7, thanks to that final catch.  lol  Congrats!

5 minutes ago, Beyond Chaos said:

0.5ppr was a loss

Ohhhhh... yeah, forgot it was just half-pt PPR.  Bummer.