Filthy Fernadez

Delusional Talib discusses imprisoning Trump officials until they testify.......

This is her only schtick. She is otherwise a homely baglady lookalike

We need more Talibs in this country so we can laugh more frequently. Same as more Newbies and MDCs. Just like the Hillary 2016 loss videos: "hello darkness my old friend...". They will never get over that loss. So good.  

22 minutes ago, The Observer said:

I remember when ignoring a subpoena used to be against the law.

What about destroying subpoenaed evidence? 

2 minutes ago, drobeski said:

What about destroying subpoenaed evidence? 

At least you're starting your lame whataboutisms with the actual words 'what about' to make it easier to see what a dolt you are. :thumbsup:

11 minutes ago, The Observer said:

At least you're starting your lame whataboutisms with the actual words 'what about' to make it easier to see what a dolt you are. :thumbsup:

Like I said, Newbie is such a riot. Comedy relief at its best. Come on Newbs, give us some more.

• Thanks 1

Remember when subpoenas used to follow investigation and not precede it?  Me too.  But the neo fascist philosophy of "we have to pass a law to find to out what's in it", has twisted their reality.  

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, The Observer said:

At least you're admitting you're nothing but a phony ass clown. 

Big step 

• Thanks 1

Just now, MDC said:

Saying dumb things is bad now?

Nah, you come across as comical, not so much bad. :thumbsup:

40 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Link to where the Dems have actually issued a subpoena? I can call my truck an airplane but it doesn't make it an airplane.

Oh Newbie...............

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, sderk said:

Like I said, Newbie is such a riot. Comedy relief at its best. Come on Newbs, give us some more.

Quality retort. As always, you have nothing.

1 hour ago, MDC said:

Saying dumb things is bad now?

Are you showing Newbie a real "whataboutism"?  :dunno:

1 hour ago, The Observer said:

Quality retort. As always, you have nothing.

Quality retort. As always,  you have nothing. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, The Observer said:

Once again you instigate with an insult. Oh wait, you claim you never do that. LMAO 🤣

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, The Observer said:

Here is more proof that you just can't take Newbie and his type seriously. He shows he has zero understanding of how things work. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, jerryskids said:

Are you showing Newbie a real "whataboutism"?  :dunno:

I think Talib is a clown. But Trumpers like clowns. Cornfused. :unsure: 

Imagine having this 3-pound organ inside your head responsible for the most miraculous achievements of mankind and capable of functions that even science can’t explain and Talib uses it for sh1t like this 

The similarities to the current liberal tribe and 1920's Germany is disturbing.   I know the mantra is never again or not here or that cant happen....but these people are freaking me out with their tilt toward the same way of thinking.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, RLLD said:

The similarities to the current liberal tribe and 1920's Germany is disturbing.   I know the mantra is never again or not here or that cant happen....but these people are freaking me out with their tilt toward the same way of thinking.

You mean the trying to discredit establishments like the FBI and CIA? The buddying up to authoritarian regimes? And trying to convince the public that all media except the one that spreads your lies and corruption are the enemy of the people and you shouldn't believe what you see with your own eyes, only what we tell you?  Yes, the similarities are quite disturbing, but you spelled conservative wrong.

12 minutes ago, RLLD said:

"Let me control the media and I will turn any nation into a herd of pigs"   Nazi Joseph Goebbels. 

MSM along with the Dems are the modern day Nazi party. Occasionally they let their mask slip and we catch of glimpse of them (Governor of Virginia/KKK and baby killer).

9 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

"Let me control the media and I will turn any nation into a herd of pigs"   Nazi Joseph Goebbels. 

MSM along with the Dems are the modern day Nazi party. Occasionally they let their mask slip and we catch of glimpse of them (Governor of Virginia/KKK and baby killer).

Congressman publicly discussing rounding up their political rivals and throwing them in jail.

1 minute ago, TimmySmith said:

Congressman publicly discussing rounding up their political rivals and throwing them in jail.

“Lock her up”? :dunno: 

2 minutes ago, MDC said:

ROFL!!!!     As recently as last week, a day after two of Giuliani's buddies were thrown in jail, Trump's brain dead supporters were saying Lock Him Up about Biden at a rally. We're not dealing with brain surgeons over there. 😂

21 minutes ago, MDC said:

For crimes. They wanted her locked up for crimes, not being the opposition party, like Talib does. 

Using a private email server to conduct state business is a crime now? Somebody should tell the Bush administration.

And Trump’s kids. 😂 

Just now, MDC said:

Using a private email server to conduct state business is a crime now? Somebody should tell the Bush administration.

And Trump’s kids. 😂 

Why'd she lie about it?  :dunno:  😂

59 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Why'd she lie about it?  :dunno:  😂

Why are you OK with calling for jailing political opponents without any evidence or proof of a crime? 

52 minutes ago, MDC said:

Why are you OK with calling for jailing political opponents without any evidence or proof of a crime? 

No proof? I'll chalk it up to you just being the troll you are. Troll gonna troll. 

6 minutes ago, MDC said:

Trumpers lost this one hard. :lol: 

:Sigh:

Another Talib groupie speaks up. :mellow:

Just now, sderk said:

:Sigh:

Another Talib groupie speaks.

Beta Cuck. 

4 minutes ago, MDC said:

Trumpers lost this one hard. :lol: 

Wow, yeah. Pretty bad day for the Trump people here. I spent hours trying to educate them on the difference between an investigation and a hearing. Believe it or not, I still think there are a few who don't understand.