Fireballer

Trump video: video depicting him killing MSM members and assaulting Obummer, Hillary, etc

2 minutes ago, sderk said:

Yashar Ali huh?

I have no idea who this is.  It just happens this Yashar guy posted an easily viewed version on Twitter.

18 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Another anonymous source ?

God you’re a focking idiot. Trump Jr. and that wildebeest Trump used to call his press secretary admitted it, though claimed they didn’t see it

• Like 1

It's from Kingsman original movie and it's a great scene.

That the NYT is the one claiming it showed at Mar Largo, I'd wait before going all in on the outrage ya pansies. How many focking times has the media gone and misrepresented something and ya'll STILL buy it. FFS.........WAIT UNTIL ALL THE FACTS ARE OUT.

BTW, I FOCKING loved it.

8 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

That the NYT is the one claiming it showed at Mar Largo, I'd wait before going all in on the outrage ya pansies. How many focking times has the media gone and misrepresented something and ya'll STILL buy it. FFS.........WAIT UNTIL ALL THE FACTS ARE OUT.

BTW, I FOCKING loved it.

You are also an utter focktard. The event organizer has admitted it too! Are they all part of the deep state conspiracy? :lol: :doh:

11 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

BTW, I FOCKING loved it.

Of course you loved it.  I bet you loved Kathy Griffin's pic of her holding Trump's head also.  I'm sure you'll claim they are totally different though.

My prediction is, not a single Trumptard here will have a problem with it.  The same crybabies who wanted Kathy Griffin quartered and drawn.

3 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

You are also an utter focktard. The event organizer has admitted it too! Are they all part of the deep state conspiracy? :lol: :doh:

Your outrage at a meme is cute and you're desperate for an anti-Trump story. So prove how this is tied to a Pro-Trump person?

The organizer of the event said in a statement on Sunday that the clip had been played at the conference, saying it was part of a “meme exhibit.” He denounced the video and said his organization was looking into how it was shown at the event.

"Content was submitted by third parties and was not associated with or endorsed by the conference in any official capacity,” said the organizer, Alex Phillips. “American Priority rejects all political violence and aims to promote a healthy dialogue about the preservation of free speech. This matter is under review.”

Organizers declined to say exactly where at Mr. Trump’s resort the video was shown.

3 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Of course you loved it.  I bet you loved Kathy Griffin's pic of her holding Trump's head also.  I'm sure you'll claim they are totally different though.

They are different. The Griffin pic suggested beheading a person and the mere suggestion is a crime.

This meme was Trump taking down corrupt 'news' (insert 🤣 at them still being called news) organizations/entities. 

Also, Kathy Griffin released her own pic; Trump had nothing to do with this meme. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

They are different. The Griffin pic suggested beheading a person and the mere suggestion is a crime.

This meme was Trump taking down corrupt 'news' (insert 🤣 at them still being called news) organizations/entities. 

Also, Kathy Griffin released her own pic; Trump had nothing to do with this meme. 

Bingo.  But retards can't tell the difference. Cut downy's a break, would ya? :lol:

• Thanks 1

Just now, Filthy Fernadez said:

I agree that Griffin's was worse for the same reasons you posted.  She's a moron and not funny.

This video was really stupid also and the Trump administration should come out against it.  It wasn't just showing news stations though, it had people being killed as well.

5 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

Yes, beheading a guy and shooting and stabbing members of the media are two totally different things. 

Please tell me that you're intentionally trying to be a caricature of the typical red hat dooshbag and you actually do have a few brain cells.

5 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I agree that Griffin's was worse for the same reasons you posted.  She's a moron and not funny.

This video was really stupid also and the Trump administration should come out against it.  It wasn't just showing news stations though, it had people being killed as well.

Has Captain Bonespurs denounced the video yet?

21 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Of course. One is an image disrespecting dear leader. The other is a montage of dear leader smiting the reactionary traitor class. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Has Captain Bonespurs denounced the video yet?

He's too busy running around the office shooting his finger guns in conjunction with the video---Pew!  Pew Pew!!!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

He's too busy running around the office shooting his finger guns in conjunction with the video---Pew!  Pew Pew!!!

It's so "Trump' to know that over the weekend, allies were being dragged from cars, raped, and stoned to death because of a deal he made with Erdogen while he was playing golf and tweeting about Dancing with the Stars. 

ill be outraged at this when democrats get outraged that biden threatened to punch trump, or maxine waters seriously pleaded that people confront republicans in public places.  at best this would be a joke.  the democrat instances were not jokes.

How many times does it have to happen.  The democrats are actively doing the things they accuse the republicans of doing.  Either violence against political opponents is a joke or it isn't...not only serious when a republican does it.

• Thanks 2

42 minutes ago, tubby_mcgee said:

Bingo.  But retards can't tell the difference. Cut downy's a break, would ya? :lol:

It showed him pistol whipping McCain, stabbing Rosie O'Donnel, setting Bernie Sander's head on fire, smashing in Obama's head, shooting Mitt Romney in the head, stabbing Bill and Hillary Clinton along with someone beheading Kathy Griffin.  Totally acceptable.

4 minutes ago, riversco said:

ill be outraged at this when democrats get outraged that biden threatened to punch trump, or maxine waters seriously pleaded that people confront republicans in public places.  at best this would be a joke.  the democrat instances were not jokes.

How is that any different than Trump inciting violence as well?  They are all morons for doing it.  No leaders of the US should be telling citizens to attack other citizens.  Get rid of them all.

2 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

How is that any different than Trump inciting violence as well?  They are all morons for doing it.  No leaders of the US should be telling citizens to attack other citizens.  Get rid of them all.

At this point, since the entire democrat party has condoned Maxine Waters, they should be all removed from office and leftists banned for 50 years.  They all condoned violence against people in the streets.  Fock them all.  But we know that's not gonna happen.  We know democrats enjoy sparking violence and hate.  So that's the society we have.  Violence and hate burgeoning on both sides. 

I thought it was a funny meme.  :dunno:

1 minute ago, 5-Points said:

I thought it was a funny meme.  :dunno:

I give credit for the editing skills but it was in very poor taste.

1 hour ago, The Observer said:

Yes, beheading a guy and shooting and stabbing members of the media are two totally different things. 

Please tell me that you're intentionally trying to be a caricature of the typical red hat dooshbag and you actually do have a few brain cells.

Easy banned boy. You of all posters here know the suggestion of doing something is enough to get punished.

That meme with Trump in the church is him doing that to logos FFS; NOT reporters. Again, Trump had nothing to do with it.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

Easy banned boy. You of all posters here know the suggestion of doing something is enough to get punished.

That meme with Trump in the church is him doing that to logos FFS; NOT reporters.

LOL  You're unreal.  As if you really don't know what they represent. That's like me saying that Kathy Griffin wasn't suggesting that Trump be beheaded, she was suggesting a Trump mask be beheaded. Be smarter.

4 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

That meme with Trump in the church is him doing that to logos FFS; NOT reporters. Again, Trump had nothing to do with it.

Did you not see the other people's heads added to the video along with the news logos?  If it was only logos it wouldn't have been as bad but it had all kinds of other people in it.  It even showed Kathy Griffin getting beheaded.

15 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I give credit for the editing skills but it was in very poor taste.

Well that is a matter of opinion and everyone is entitled to their own. You're clearly not alone in yours. I think it was poor judgement to play it at a campaign event but the meme itself was pretty funny. 

It was clearly a movie scene (I thought maybe one of the John Wick movies but somebody else referenced the actual movie above) remade into a Trump meme. President Trump had nothing to do with the making of the meme and I doubt it was his decision to play it at the event. 

Nevertheless, President Trump, nor the content creator, are calling for violence and any suggestion of the sort is just silly. It's just a funny meme. It's not supposed to be taken seriously. 

Just now, 5-Points said:

Well that is a matter of opinion and everyone is entitled to their own. You're clearly not alone in yours. I think it was poor judgement to play it at a campaign event but the meme itself was pretty funny. 

It was clearly a movie scene (I thought maybe one of the John Wick movies but somebody else referenced the actual movie above) remade into a Trump meme. President Trump had nothing to do with the making of the meme and I doubt it was his decision to play it at the event. 

Nevertheless, President Trump, nor the content creator, are calling for violence and any suggestion of the sort is just silly. It's just a funny meme. It's not supposed to be taken seriously. 

If it was just the news logos I would have found it funnier.  It was a pretty awesome scene from Kingsman.  Putting people's faces in it was a bit too far and showing it at an event was incredibly stupid.

9 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

If it was just the news logos I would have found it funnier.  It was a pretty awesome scene from Kingsman.  Putting people's faces in it was a bit too far and showing it at an event was incredibly stupid.

Point taken. :thumbsup:

33 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Again, you're acting like Trump put this video out. He didn't. Where is Trump inciting violence? Calling the MSM out for their efforts in the coup is what we want from our leaders. You're just not used to a Conservative guy doing it.

10 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Did you not see the other people's heads added to the video along with the news logos?  If it was only logos it wouldn't have been as bad but it had all kinds of other people in it.  It even showed Kathy Griffin getting beheaded.

Guys like Filthy and Drobs would be taken seriously if once in a while they had the morals to say that something that's obviously wrong done by Trump or a Trump supporter, is wrong. If they're defending this simply because they think they have to always defend Team Trump, then we may as well just be discussing things with Sean Hannity.

• Like 1

Just now, Filthy Fernadez said:

Again, you're acting like Trump put this video out. He didn't. Where is Trump inciting violence? Calling the MSM out for their efforts in the coup is what we want from our leaders. You're just not used to a Conservative guy doing it.

Why am I acting like he did it?  I never once mentioned Trump.

Just now, Baker Boy said:

The Lefties are sooo pathetic and sad, I guess they are just stupid whiners like we thought.

So you're another Trumptard who thinks this video depicting the murder of Obama's rivals and CNN hosts is ok? 

11:03.  Has Trump denounced it yet?  🤓