Fireballer

Trump video: video depicting him killing MSM members and assaulting Obummer, Hillary, etc

1 hour ago, The Observer said:

Still nothing. 7:00 pm

So the President is supposed to comment on some jackhole's video or else?:dunno:

18 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

You’re starting to sound like George Costanza demanding an apology from the guy who wouldn’t lend him his sweater.  

George did have a rather bulbous head. 

• Like 2

If Trump is supposed to apologize at every meme some jack hole makes on the internet that offends people we’re gonna be here awhile.  

4 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

If Trump is supposed to apologize at every meme some jack hole makes on the internet that offends people we’re gonna be here awhile.  

Exactly and the White House did comment about it. Newbie is a troll. It’s his life.

WASHINGTON — The creator of a gruesome video that showed a fake President Trump killing journalists and political opponents and that was played at a meeting of a pro-Trump group over the weekend is part of a loose network of right-wing provocateurs with a direct line to the White House. 

The unidentified creator of the video operates under the name “The GeekzTeam” and has proclaimed on Twitter to be a “red blooded American with ZERO tolerance for the liberal agenda.” Like many in the online group, the person specializes in creating pro-Trump internet content, often by remixing the president’s image into clips from popular movies and television shows.

Another of the provocateurs, Logan Cook, who often has posted the videos on MemeWorld, his website, participated in a social media summit at the White House in July and took his children to meet the president in the Oval Office, accompanied by Dan Scavino, the White House social media director. 

The connections underscore how the president’s escalating war on what he calls the “fake news” media has elevated people from the far-right fringe into allies who defend him with extreme language and images.

The president did not mention the video on Monday in the blizzard of Tweets he sent out wishing a former press secretary good luck on “Dancing with the Stars,” defending his recent decisions on Syria and attacking Democrats for their impeachment inquiry. But Stephanie Grisham, the White House press secretary, said Mr. Trump condemned the video.

Didn’t even read about this today. Then I read this entire thread.

The video isn’t offensive, just unfunny and cringeworthy when you consider the manchild who might think it’s funny.

This thread is pretty embarrassing too.

:cheers: 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, MDC said:

Didn’t even read about this today. Then I read this entire thread.

The video isn’t offensive, just unfunny and cringeworthy when you consider the manchild who might think it’s funny.

This thread is pretty embarrassing too.

:cheers: 

Coming from MDC's pronouns which are 'not sure', 'he', 'she', 'x', 'it'. 

Now where is the other comparable Newbs. 

Makes me wonder, could Newbs and and MDC produce a child together? 

• Like 1

Actually, the most offensive thing about the video is the idea that the most disgustingly out of shape president since Taft could ever move around as fast and as long as it's creator wants us to believe.  👎

1 minute ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

And more actual violence from the Left. 

Why do Newbs, MDC or some other Lib defend this?

I'm here defending it.  :wave:

Just now, The Observer said:

I'm here defending it.  :wave:

Because you're incapable of coexisting with persons of differing ideology. You and your political party strive for dividing our great country, killing born babies while saving murderers/rapists/child molesters from capital punishment, open borders to allow rapists and murderers in, corruption and treason.

Did I miss anything?

• Like 1

By now if you do not realize that supporting Trump can lead to serious injury or death, then that is your fault....

I hope worms and newbie are holding up. I'm sure it was I night filled with terror after being exposed to this gruesome carnage. 

Thoughts and prayers for you to. May you one day recover from being exposed to such evil. 

12 minutes ago, drobeski said:

I hope worms and newbie are holding up. I'm sure it was I night filled with terror after being exposed to this gruesome carnage. 

Thoughts and prayers for you to. May you one day recover from being exposed to such evil. 

Holding up fine.  Had an awesome chest and triceps workout this morning before work.  How about you?  Did you down three Egg McMuffins?

2 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Holding up fine.  Had an awesome chest and triceps workout this morning before work.  How about you?  Did you down three Egg McMuffins?

It will be ok, maybe theres a support group you can join to help in your recovery from this extremely traumatic experience.  :( or try getting a stuffed animal.  

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, drobeski said:

It will be ok, maybe theres a support group you can join to help in your recovery from this extremely traumatic experience.  :( or try getting a stuffed animal.  

Well, if you recovered from the Kathy Griffin catastrophe, I guess there's hope for all of us. 🤣😂

23 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Well, if you recovered from the Kathy Griffin catastrophe, I guess there's hope for all of us. 🤣😂

The what? :dunno:

3 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

Did he pull out and did he buy you breakfast?

Oh my God.  A gay joke. You should go on stage. Absolutely hilarious!

On 10/14/2019 at 8:19 AM, Hawkeye21 said:

Yes, because Trump has incited violence before.  Do you disagree with that?  I was not talking about the video at all in that context.

When did he incite violence?

9 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

I've already listed all the things he's said over the past couple years.  To incite means to encourage, it does not necessarily mean that he caused something violent to happen. 

14 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

"If you see somebody getting ready to throw a tomato, knock the crap out of them, would you? Seriously, OK? Just knock the hell ... I promise you I will pay for the legal fees. I promise, I promise," he said on Feb. 1, 2016.

At a Las Vegas rally later that month, he said security guards were too gentle with a protester. "He's walking out with big high-fives, smiling, laughing," Trump said. "I'd like to punch him in the face, I'll tell you."

A similar situation unfolded at a rally that month in Warren, Michigan.

"Get him out," he said of a protester. "Try not to hurt him. If you do, I'll defend you in court. Don't worry about it."

Need more?  Or are you good?  ROFL

Idiots like Newbie applauded Kathy Griffin for holding up Trump’s severed head. Idiots like Newbie went to see a a play where a Trump-like character was stabbed to death. But now, They are outraged. 😂😂 useful idiots  

2 minutes ago, 12th Man said:

Idiots like Newbie applauded Kathy Griffin for holding up Trump’s severed head. Idiots like Newbie went to see a a play where a Trump-like character was stabbed to death. But now, They are outraged. 😂😂 useful idiots  

He literally posted what he said back when that happened and he did not applaud it at all.  Are you just making things up right now?

6 minutes ago, The Observer said:

"If you see somebody getting ready to throw a tomato, knock the crap out of them, would you? Seriously, OK? Just knock the hell ... I promise you I will pay for the legal fees. I promise, I promise," he said on Feb. 1, 2016.

At a Las Vegas rally later that month, he said security guards were too gentle with a protester. "He's walking out with big high-fives, smiling, laughing," Trump said. "I'd like to punch him in the face, I'll tell you."

"Get him out," he said of a protester. "Try not to hurt him. If you do, I'll defend you in court. Don't worry about it."

Hug your thunder buddy, and let worms and hawk borrow it when your done. You 3 little guys can get through this together. 

6 minutes ago, The Observer said:

This is what I like to call a tumbleweed post.  Not much to say now, is there Trumptards?   ROFL

Here's the bottom line, your orange overlord, who faked bonespurs because he was petrified of fighting, likes to talk tough and promote violence. So if you attend a racist rally with your racist red cap to hear your tough-guy president talk don't be surprised if you meet resistance outside.  Maybe MMA Donald will come out and help you.

Just now, drobeski said:

Hug your thunder buddy, and let worms and hawk borrow it when your done. You 3 little guys can get through this together. 

Get through what?  Wait... is this an attempt at humor?  That's adorable.

2 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

He literally posted what he said back when that happened and he did not applaud it at all.  Are you just making things up right now?

He’s a liar. 

2 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Pay no attention to 12th Man.  He spends all day jumping up and down hoping for attention from me.  He's dumb as a soap dish.

8 minutes ago, The Observer said:

I appears to me he is addressing aggression and violence being perpetrated against others. Sound advice!

1 minute ago, The Observer said:

This is what I like to call a tumbleweed post.  Not much to say now, is there Trumptards?   ROFL

Here's the bottom line, your orange overlord, who faked bonespurs because he was petrified of fighting, likes to talk tough and promote violence. So if you attend a racist rally with your racist red cap to hear your tough-guy president talk don't be surprised if you meet resistance outside.  Maybe MMA Donald will come out and help you.

Resistance. 😂 

Just now, 12th Man said:

He’s a liar. 

How is he a liar.  I saw the post from back then.  Unless he made two different comments on the subject.

I honestly don't recall many people at all that were defending Griffin or thought was she did was smart.

• Like 1

Just now, Baker Boy said:

I appears to me he is addressing aggression and violence being perpetrated against others. Sound advice!

Nice twist.

1 minute ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Nice twist.

Actually the twist was on the other side. There is no way this is inciting violence.

22 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I've already listed all the things he's said over the past couple years.  To incite means to encourage, it does not necessarily mean that he caused something violent to happen. 

The examples you listed were self defense.

Just now, Baker Boy said:

Actually the twist was on the other side. HTH

How?  I watched and heard what he said.  I'm not sure how someone would interpret it any other way.  It's such a weak defense for stupid crap Trump has said.  I don't know how you guys aren't tired of defending him by now.

Just now, Filthy Fernadez said:

The examples you listed were self defense.

Yeah, I saw your excuses yesterday and they made me laugh.  Good one.