Fireballer

Trump video: video depicting him killing MSM members and assaulting Obummer, Hillary, etc

9 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Get through what?  Wait... is this an attempt at humor?  That's adorable.

How do your husbands feel about the video ?

Just now, drobeski said:

How do your husbands feel about the video ?

You're so clever.  I myself don't really care about the video all that much.  I thought it was a pretty dumb idea to show it at that event though.

9 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

How is he a liar.  I saw the post from back then.  Unless he made two different comments on the subject.

I honestly don't recall many people at all that were defending Griffin or thought was she did was smart.

Newbie? Big time liar. He once told everyone he was married a year after his wife booted him. 

Just now, Hawkeye21 said:

You're so clever.  I myself don't really care about the video all that much.  I thought it was a pretty dumb idea to show it at that event though.

Who showed it ?

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Newbie? Big time liar. He once told everyone he was married a year after his wife booted him. 

Neat.

Just now, drobeski said:

Who showed it ?

Allegedly showed it at Mar a Lago.  I don't know.  If that's what happened then I think it was a pretty stupid thing to do.  I haven't really said much else about the video here.

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

If you have to make up a lie to show a lie, then you're really doing quite poorly. 🤣

1 minute ago, The Observer said:

If you have to make up a lie to show a lie, then you're really doing quite poorly. 🤣

You know you did that. Stop. You were busted a long time ago. What a punk. 

2 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Cry it off little guy. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You know you did that. Stop. You were busted a long time ago. What a punk. 

As usual, you take a tiny grain of a story and twist it into a lie that fits your agenda.  You are soooo desperate to try have something on me that I'm not proud of.  It's impossible. But you know that. Which is why you need to lie.  :wave:

16 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Kind of pointless calling anyone little guy. We all know you're a fatfuck. And we all hope to be a little guy compared to you. Smarten up.

Scream at the sky!

16 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Kind of pointless calling anyone little guy. We all know you're a fatfuck. And we all hope to be a little guy compared to you. Smarten up.

Quick! Anyone have a thigh Newbie can grab? 

19 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Dollars to doughnuts.

Oh wait, drobs ate all the doughnuts :(

On 10/14/2019 at 9:11 AM, Mike Honcho said:

I heard only the left likes to incite violence.   :dunno:

entice?

29 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Dollars to doughnuts.

Oh wait, drobs ate all the doughnuts :(

How are you holding up ? Bad dreams ? 

31 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Quick! Anyone have a hairy thigh Newbie can grab? 

Fixed for accuracy. 

• Haha 1

Has CNN doxxed the high school kid who created this meme?

Bout time to send the Antifa Lynch Mob over and beat his arse and burn his house down, amirite?

OMB! OMB! OMB!

15 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

WASHINGTON — The creator of a gruesome video that showed a fake President Trump killing journalists and political opponents and that was played at a meeting of a pro-Trump group over the weekend is part of a loose network of right-wing provocateurs with a direct line to the White House. 

The unidentified creator of the video operates under the name “The GeekzTeam” and has proclaimed on Twitter to be a “red blooded American with ZERO tolerance for the liberal agenda.” Like many in the online group, the person specializes in creating pro-Trump internet content, often by remixing the president’s image into clips from popular movies and television shows.

Another of the provocateurs, Logan Cook, who often has posted the videos on MemeWorld, his website, participated in a social media summit at the White House in July and took his children to meet the president in the Oval Office, accompanied by Dan Scavino, the White House social media director. 

The connections underscore how the president’s escalating war on what he calls the “fake news” media has elevated people from the far-right fringe into allies who defend him with extreme language and images.

The president did not mention the video on Monday in the blizzard of Tweets he sent out wishing a former press secretary good luck on “Dancing with the Stars,” defending his recent decisions on Syria and attacking Democrats for their impeachment inquiry. But Stephanie Grisham, the White House press secretary, said Mr. Trump condemned the video.

😂

Right on cue.

Let's go beat a lesson into those right wing Nazis! 

3 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Why are you so angry? 

This whole Trump Presidency has left a bad taste in his mouth. Or maybe it was the a$$............can't be sure.

Just now, The Observer said:

Not angry at all. Neanderthals are my favorites of all the cavemen.

You are, and it's sad. I see many middle aged woman who carry this anger over Hillary losing, but they are women. 

Dont be that girl. Grow up, seriously. 

Just now, drobeski said:

You are, and it's sad. I see many middle aged woman who carry this anger over Hillary losing, but they are women. 

You seem to have an obsession.

3 minutes ago, drobeski said:

I realize that asking everyone 'If they're ok" and if they've lost sleep is your new shtick, but it's quite lame and dumb, even for your unclever standards. Take a few days to regroup. Think of a new strategy. The same posts over and over and over makes you look even dumber than you are. 

5 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Are you crying?  Are you ok?  Why are you angry?  LOL   This is Drobeski trying to be clever. Every. Single. Day. :yawn:

1 minute ago, The Observer said:

Are you crying?  Are you ok?  Why are you angry?  LOL   This is Drobeski trying to be clever. Every. Single. Day. :yawn:

Lots of homosexual comments too.  I'm starting to wonder if these guys have some serious personal issues.

6 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Awww a white night for newbie. 

I'm just checking in in you guys. You've all been very very sad, upset and angry since trump won. 

It's sad for adult men to behave like you do, you're embarrassing to humanity.  

Look at yourselves over a silly video some high school kid made. Newbie updating every hour that trump hasn't given it attention.  

Seriously look at what your crew has become and you defend it. 

It's sad and shameful all at once. 

Grow up, all of you. You're supposed to be men. 

Just now, drobeski said:

I'm just checking in in you guys. You've all been very very sad, upset and angry since trump won. 

Look at yourselves over a silly video some high school kid made. Newbie updating every hour that trump hasn't given it attention.  

Knight*   For God's sake. It's like I'm running a preschool here.

Just now, drobeski said:

I haven't been sad or upset.  I think Trump sucks as President and, in all honesty, I found a lot of things to be pretty humorous because of how incredibly stupid they are.  It's the biggest joke of an administration that I've ever seen.

What am I defending?

You telling others to grow up may be the funniest things I've read today.  Look at the majority of posts in these thread and tell you you actually think any of them are acting like adults, or "men."  I hope you aren't being serious with this show you are putting on.

3 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I haven't been sad or upset.  I think Trump sucks as President and, in all honesty, I found a lot of things to be pretty humorous because of how incredibly stupid they are.  It's the biggest joke of an administration that I've ever seen.

What am I defending?

You telling others to grow up may be the funniest things I've read today.  Look at the majority of posts in these thread and tell you you actually think any of them are acting like adults, or "men."  I hope you aren't being serious with this show you are putting on.

If you have a problem with our president being a criminal or a racist, you're simply mad that Hillary lost. Or you're sad. Or losing sleep.  It's a defense tactic the mentally weak use in hope that you'll stop mentioning the corrupt behavior by our president. Pay no mind.

Just now, The Observer said:

If you have a problem with our president being a criminal or a racist, you're simply mad that Hillary lost. Or you're sad. Or losing sleep.  It's a defense tactic the mentally weak use in hope that you'll stop mentioning the corrupt behavior by our president. Pay no mind.

I've noticed that as well.  I can't stand Hillary and didn't want her as President.  I wasn't happy that Trump won but I didn't want her to win either.  Lose/Lose.  The only time I ever think about politics is when posting in forums during the work day, other than that I never talk about it and rarely ever think about it.

I try to give them the benefit of the doubt that they are just having fun and it's all shtick but sometimes I do wonder if they are alright mentally.  They sure are mad a lot and seem to hate a lot of people.

Liberal outrage towards this video... just more Leftist hypocrisy?  Seems like it.

MSM and Dem's defended and/or had no issues with... the play in Central Park where they killed Trump, defended Kathy Griffen beheading Trump, Snoop having a video where he puts a bullet in Trumps head, Eminem showing a body bag with Trump on a toe tag, and Johnny Depp referencing the Lincoln assassination with Trump.

I hope American's understand this and vote primarily Republican in 2020 so that the they control the House, Senate, and White House.

2 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Liberal outrage towards this video... just more Leftist hypocrisy?  Seems like it.

MSM and Dem's defended and/or had no issues with... the play in Central Park where they killed Trump, defended Kathy Griffen beheading Trump, Snoop having a video where he puts a bullet in Trumps head, Eminem showing a body bag with Trump on a toe tag, and Johnny Depp referencing the Lincoln assassination with Trump.

I hope American's understand this and vote primarily Republican in 2020 so that the they control the House, Senate, and White House.

Good luck!  LOL  2018 should tell you all you need to know.

2 hours ago, The Observer said:

Wait a minute.  Aren't you the guy that exhorts us all to refrain from insults and personal attacks?

• Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I've noticed that as well.  I can't stand Hillary and didn't want her as President.  I wasn't happy that Trump won but I didn't want her to win either.  Lose/Lose.  The only time I ever think about politics is when posting in forums during the work day, other than that I never talk about it and rarely ever think about it.

I try to give them the benefit of the doubt that they are just having fun and it's all shtick but sometimes I do wonder if they are alright mentally.  They sure are mad a lot and seem to hate a lot of people.

Sure you do.

2 hours ago, The Observer said:

Pay no attention to 12th Man.  He spends all day jumping up and down hoping for attention from me.  He's dumb as a soap dish.

No. You are.

(This is how you have to speak to newbs. It's the only thing CNN teaches their servants.)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Casual Observer said:

Wait a minute.  Aren't you the guy that exhorts us all to refrain from insults and personal attacks?

Newbie has been, is, and will always be, the biggest hypocrite on the bored.  

• Thanks 1