Fireballer

Trump video: video depicting him killing MSM members and assaulting Obummer, Hillary, etc

6 minutes ago, The Observer said:

LOLOL You can really tell which member has sensitivity issues about which topics.  🤣

Fandandy asked me specifically when I find the time for working out and sex.  I answered his direct question.

The Uber driver cries that I mentioned getting laid and the fat guy cries that I mentioned working out.  Talk about revealing the truth.  :( 

Yeah Newbie, you're the only one having sex. It was a rhetorical question, but of course you had to answer, and of course it was a two hour session that just wrapped up. You're so predictable.   It's truly laughable. 😂

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yeah Newbie, you're the only one having sex. It was a rhetorical question, but of course you had to answer, and of course it was a two hour session that just wrapped up. You're so predictable.   It's truly laughable. 😂

Don't want to know, don't ask. Not real complicated.  Sorry that getting laid touched a nerve.

12 minutes ago, The Observer said:

LOLOL You can really tell which member has sensitivity issues about which topics.  🤣

Fandandy asked me specifically when I find the time for working out and sex.  I answered his direct question.

The Uber driver cries that I mentioned getting laid and the fat guy cries that I mentioned working out.  Talk about revealing the truth.  :( 

Why don’t your brag about your daughter eating beer mugs in low life bars?  Well-done dad! But at least you workout and get laid. :(

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, The Observer said:

:( 

Yes we can. Are your desperate attempts for validation cries for help, attention or both ?

• Haha 1

Just now, drobeski said:

Yes we can. Are your desperate attempts for validation cries for help, attention or both ?

Fat guys shouldn't get upset when fit guys mention working out. You know the gyms are still accepting memberships, right?  It's misdirected anger.

Just now, The Observer said:

Fat guys shouldn't get upset when fit guys mention working out. You know the gyms are still accepting memberships, right?  It's misdirected anger.

Good post, feel validated? 

6 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Don't want to know, don't ask. Not real complicated.  Sorry that getting laid touched a nerve.

You know you can look up the meaning of words like rhetorical on your phone? Go ahead and give it a try. 

2 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Good post, feel validated? 

I've felt validated since I was a kid. I hope you someday get to a point where seeing someone mention he works out doesn't hit your insecurities smack in the heart. 

Planet Fitness is a good gym to start with.  No one judges. It's mostly older, out of shape people. Go for it, buddy.  I'm pulling for you.

This is the biggest cry for help I've ever seen, I hope this dude gets the help he seeks. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You know you can look up the meaning of words like rhetorical on your phone? Go ahead and give it a try. 

After putting the kids to bed tonight, try lighting some candles. Start with massaging her shoulders. They love when you rub their head. Run your fingers through her hair.  Kiss her neck. I'd rather see you try to relight her spark than to lose your mind when you see other people having a great sex life. It doesn't have to end just because you're over 50 and not quite Brad Pitt these days.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, The Observer said:

I've felt validated since I was a kid. I hope you someday get to a point where seeing someone mention he works out doesn't hit your insecurities smack in the heart. 

Planet Fitness is a good gym to start with.  No one judges. It's mostly older, out of shape people. Go for it, buddy.  I'm pulling for you.

You dont seem like you feel validated.  You speak like you're a lonely 13 year old with no friends. 

Every post is a desperate cry for attention.

If this isnt an act, I really feel sorry for you. 

4 minutes ago, Reality said:

This is the biggest cry for help I've ever seen, I hope this dude gets the help he seeks. 

It's an act. It has to be.

2 minutes ago, Reality said:

That's not nice. Hardcore troubadour used to be a cop.  Now he's going through what a lot of retired people do.  Lonely. Powerless. Felling like a non-contributor to society. I don't know that he needs help as much as he just needs some folks to assure him that he's more than a stranger taking folks to ballgames and saving drunk kids from DUIs. Give him a virtual [[[[hug]]]] and tell him he's still somebody. ❤️

• Confused 1

Just now, drobeski said:

It's an act. It has to be.

🤣😆   Four on one and I'm having to step over one prone body to smack another.  Typical day in the life at the Geek Club.  "Guys, he's here.  Lets's get him!!"  Bwahahaha

Just now, The Observer said:

🤣😆   Four on one and I'm having to step over one prone body to smack another.  Typical day in the life at the Geek Club.  "Guys, he's here.  Lets's get him!!"  Bwahahaha

Yeah that's it. It's not you, its us. 

It's going to be funny, and sad, when his "girlfriend" (lol) kicks him out of her house. (Condo) 

3 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Yeah that's it. It's not you, its us. 

He'll never get it since he doesnt see himself as sad and overly narcissistic. Feeling chronically attacked by those that you perceive as jealous of you is a tell tale sign. Its really weird.

9 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

He'll never get it since he doesnt see himself as sad and overly narcissistic. Feeling chronically attacked by those that you perceive as jealous of you is a tell tale sign. Its really weird.

I'm losing track.  Is it 7 on 1 now or 8 on 1?     Like a pack of wolves.  Sad, pathetic, and unclever wolves, but wolves nonetheless.  :wave:

giphy.gif

21 hours ago, The Observer said:

Fat guys shouldn't get upset when fit guys mention working out.

Didn't realize you were upset. You must have feelings that need to be understood. Hence, you turn to the libs. It's making sense now. Wimp.

On ‎10‎/‎17‎/‎2019 at 8:42 AM, The Observer said:

I'm losing track.  Is it 7 on 1 now or 8 on 1?    

Take your f@g fantasies back to fbgheys.

30 minutes ago, Intense Observer said:

Omgz!1!1!1

Why hasn't Pelosi denounced?

Why must the liberals invite violence?

This behavior is a threat to our democracy!

Not too long ago Streisand was trying to get us to understand pedophiles. The left doesn't care. 

2 hours ago, Intense Observer said:

Omgz!1!1!1

Why hasn't Pelosi denounced?

Why must the liberals invite violence?

This behavior is a threat to our democracy!

It IS a threat to our democracy.

I'm still enjoying this video. It's not getting old in the least. :thumbsup:

• Thanks 1