Fireballer

Trump video: video depicting him killing MSM members and assaulting Obummer, Hillary, etc

11 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Β 

11:03.Β  Has Trump denounced it yet?Β  πŸ€“

From the link in the OP

"Re: the video played over the weekend: The @POTUS @realDonaldTrump has not yet seen the video, he will see it shortly, but based upon everything he has heard, he strongly condemns this video."

4 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Why am I acting like he did it?Β  I never once mentioned Trump.

"How is that any different than Trump inciting violence as well?"Β  Β That was the line you used that I quoted there. Did you not mean it when you inferred Trump was inciting violence?

5 minutes ago, The Observer said:

So you're another Trumptard who thinks this video depicting the murder of Obama's rivals and CNN hosts is ok?Β 

11:03.Β  Has Trump denounced it yet?Β  πŸ€“

Yes!

1 minute ago, 5-Points said:

From the link in the OP

"Re: the video played over the weekend: The @POTUS @realDonaldTrump has not yet seen the video, he will see it shortly, but based upon everything he has heard, he strongly condemns this video."

Ok.Β  It's 11:09.Β  He hasn't taken the time to watch it and denounce it yet?Β Β  That was a White House spin doctor trying to make him seem human.Β  What's he waiting for?

3 minutes ago, The Observer said:

What's he waiting for?

More overreaction from the left then we'll find out the rest of the story (like it was an anti-Trumper that ran the third party group or something like that).

It's like clockwork and you guys keep falling for the same focking schtick.Β  :lol:

2 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

"How is that any different than Trump inciting violence as well?"Β  Β That was the line you used that I quoted there. Did you not mean it when you inferred Trump was inciting violence?

Well done.Β  Good job taking that out of context.Β  Did you look at the quote I was responding to?Β  My post was in response to the Dems inciting violence, I wasn't talking about the video.

1 minute ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

More overreaction from the left then we'll find out the rest of the story (like it was an anti-Trumper that ran the third party group or something like that).

It's like clockwork and you guys keep falling for the same focking schtick.Β  :lol:

You're a lost cause dude. So so deep into the cult mindset.

1 minute ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Well done.Β  Good job taking that out of context.Β  Did you look at the quote I was responding to?Β  My post was in response to the Dems inciting violence, I wasn't talking about the video.

That isn't out of context. Here's both:Β Β 

ill be outraged at this when democrats get outraged that biden threatened to punch trump, or maxine waters seriously pleaded that people confront republicans in public places.Β  at best this would be a joke.Β  the democrat instances were not jokes.

"How is that any different than Trump inciting violence as well?Β  They are all morons for doing it.Β  No leaders of the US should be telling citizens to attack other citizens.Β  Get rid of them all."

You are implying Trump is inciting violence as some Democrats are. Do you not see that can only be taken one way?

Just now, Filthy Fernadez said:

That isn't out of context. Here's both:Β Β 

ill be outraged at this when democrats get outraged that biden threatened to punch trump, or maxine waters seriously pleaded that people confront republicans in public places.Β  at best this would be a joke.Β  the democrat instances were not jokes.

"How is that any different than Trump inciting violence as well?Β  They are all morons for doing it.Β  No leaders of the US should be telling citizens to attack other citizens.Β  Get rid of them all."

You are implying Trump is inciting violence as some Democrats are. Do you not see that can only be taken one way?

Yes, because Trump has incited violence before.Β  Do you disagree with that?Β  I was not talking about the video at all in that context.

It’s wildly inappropriate and also dangerous. Let’s just leave it at that. I mean I’m not even saying it’s Trump’s fault. He has tweeted out similar videos himself and we all know he’s a garbage human being who probably condonesΒ this kind of stuff, but it seems like this was either some prank or done by the really stupid host and not Trump himself. If he weren’t a piece of garbage he’d condemn it in no uncertain terms but again, we all know what he is. So let’s just agree this is bad and shouldn’t be done and move on

What a stupid thing to put out. To think some jacksss actually put time into it. It's not even funny.Β 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

It’s wildly inappropriate and also dangerous. Let’s just leave it at that. I mean I’m not even saying it’s Trump’s fault. He has tweeted out similar videos himself and we all know he’s a garbage human being who probably condonesΒ this kind of stuff, but it seems like this was either some prank or done by the really stupid host and not Trump himself. If he weren’t a piece of garbage he’d condemn it in no uncertain terms but again, we all know what he is. So let’s just agree this is bad and shouldn’t be done and move on

She lost, shes a focking ultimate choke focking low life loser, get over it.Β 

3 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

Link?

Don't you remember? That 90 pound redneck threwΒ a weak ass punch at some loudmouth at a Rally. It was horrifying. Happens every Sunday in every stadium, and at little leauge games too, but Trump.Β 

4 minutes ago, drobeski said:

She lost, shes a focking ultimate choke focking low life loser, get over it.Β 

What the fock are you even talking about? :thumbsdown:

23 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

invoking 'Trump' in connection with violence, threats, alleged assaults.

The title gives away that isn't Trump inciting anything. If people support Trump then commit some act of violence you can label it as Trump's fault?Β  Β :lol:

So when the Bernie supporter shot up the Republicans during that softball game, we can ascertain that it was Bernie's fault. Since the guy supported other Dems, the entire Democratic base (yourself included) is to blame.Β 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

The title gives away that isn't Trump inciting anything. If people support Trump then commit some act of violence you can label it as Trump's fault?Β  Β :lol:

So when the Bernie supporter shot up the Republicans during that softball game, we can ascertain that it was Bernie's fault. Since the guy supported other Dems, the entire Democratic base (yourself included) is to blame.Β 

I for one blame Bernie and alike for such actions as they campaign on the premise of division opposed unity as a country

2 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

Ugh, you are impossible.Β  I don't know if you're just dumb or if it's all shtick.

2 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Ugh, you are impossible.Β  I don't know if you're just dumb or if it's all shtick.

You're the one who apparently can't form a sentence or post proof of your assertions. Post a link where Trump himself incited violence. Not someone supporting Trump but Trump himself.Β 

4 minutes ago, bandrus1 said:

I for one blame Bernie and alike for such actions as they campaign on the premise of division opposed unity as a country

Kind of like a poster here saying all reporters should be anti-Trump? Kind of like the Democratic party saying 'Resist, Resist, Resist'?

55 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Ok.Β  It's 11:09.Β  He hasn't taken the time to watch it and denounce it yet?Β Β  That was a White House spin doctor trying to make him seem human.Β  What's he waiting for?

White House press secretary Stephanie Grisham said in a statement Monday morning on Twitter that the President had not seen the video but would "shortly." Grisham said that "based on everything [Trump] has heard, he strongly condemns this video."

https://www.cnn.com/2019/10/13/politics/trump-fake-video-shooting-media-critics-doral/index.html

So a member of congress is calling for the opposition to be rounded up jailed, but let's get all worked up about this stupid shite instead. Β 

• Like 1

Just now, Hawkeye21 said:

All leaders are responsible for what they say and need to know that they can encourage people to do good and bad.Β  Trump has incited violence, so have democrats and so has antifa.Β  I am defending any democrats for doing the same thing.Β  I think they are all wrong.

https://time.com/5645371/trump-rhetoric-violence/

I highlighted what you posted there to show you should probably proof what you post.Β 

IRT to what you posted, that's an opinion piece from an anti-Trump magazine/rag. Give me one example in black and white, video, etc where Trump has incited others to act violently.Β 

22 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

You're the one who apparently can't form a sentence or post proof of your assertions. Post a link where Trump himself incited violence. Not someone supporting Trump but Trump himself.Β 

Are you trying to claim that you did not see the video of him telling his rally dorks to beat the crap out of them and he will pay their lawyer fees? Or that back in his day a protester would get punched in the mouth?Β Β 

Trump is the ultimate Mommy's boy who talks tough while pretending to have bone spurs so he doesn't have to go to war.Β 

Β 

So it’s a meme taken from the movie Kingsmen that some staffer did that was not meant for general public consumption.

Very poor taste and a dumb decision. Β Fire the staffer and move on. Β :dunno:

Why do we have to constantly try andΒ out-outrage oneΒ another.Β 

• Like 1

These are all quotes from Trump and they all encourage some form of violence in one way or another.

Β 

β€œnothing you can do, folks.” β€œAlthough the Second Amendment peopleβ€”maybe there is, I don’t know.”

β€œI have the tough people, but they don’t play it tough until they go to a certain point, and then it would be very bad, very bad.”

β€œIf you see somebody getting ready to throw a tomato, knock the crap out of them, would you?” Β β€œSeriously, OK. Just knock the hell β€” I promise you I will pay for the legal fees, I promise.”

β€œHe’s walking out with big high-fives, smiling, laughing. I’d like to punch him in the face, I’ll tell you.”

β€œGet him out. Try not to hurt him. If you do, I’ll defend you in court, don’t worry about it.”

β€œThe audience hit back. That’s what we need a little more of.”

β€œAny guy that can do a body slam, he is my type!”

7 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Are you trying to claim that you did not see the video of him telling his rally dorks to beat the crap out of them and he will pay their lawyer fees? Or that back in his day a protester would get punched in the mouth?Β Β 

Trump is the ultimate Mommy's boy who talks tough while pretending to have bone spurs so he doesn't have to go to war.Β 

Β 

Biden said back in the day he would take Trump out behind the school or something like that. Thoughts?Β 

6 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

So it’s a meme taken from the movie Kingsmen that some staffer did that was not meant for general public consumption.

Very poor taste and a dumb decision. Β Fire the staffer and move on. Β :dunno:

Why do we have to constantly try andΒ out-outrage oneΒ another.Β 

Well it’s a little worse than that in that it incites violence against the media and political foes and is apparently sacrilegious to boot. And this is hardly an isolated event as Trump has said and promoted many similar, albeit less severe, things in the past. But yeah, let’s all agree this is unacceptable and move on

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Biden said back in the day he would take Trump out behind the school or something like that. Thoughts?Β 

I thought it was pretty childish of him.Β  Just adds more stupid to all the stupid crap they already say.Β  Causes even more division.

3 hours ago, Fireballer said:

Reportedly this was shown at Mar a Lago at a campaign event.Β  Not cool if true.

Β 

πŸ˜‚

This is how you know that #ExposeCNN is legitΒ 

These poosays are already preemptively assaulting the Trump team.

Fock em.

Muh "reportedly shown at Mar-a-Lago".

And the same morons who fell for CIA WB, Jussie, Stormy, Kavanaugh, WW3, etc will be clutching their pearls over a parody that CNN claims was "shown at Mar-a-Lago".

Β 

Β 

Hopefully they remember what happened to the Nazis. History most certainly repeats itself.

Do we know exactly what happened here?Β  Who exactly had the video and decided to play it? Did they show it to aΒ large group of people onΒ a big screen in the main ballroom?Β  Did one guy show it to a groupΒ of co-workersΒ gathered around his laptop during a break?Β  Or did some guy invite a chick up to his room, show her this video then jack off into a plant?Β Β 

Β 

3 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

Do we know exactly what happened here?Β  Who exactly had the video and decided to play it? Did they show it to aΒ large group of people onΒ a big screen in the main ballroom?Β  Did one guy show it to a groupΒ of co-workersΒ gathered around his laptop during a break?Β  Or did some guy invite a chick up to his room, show her this video then jack off into a plant?Β Β 

Β 

The β€œunauthorized video” was shown last week β€œin a side room” at an American Priority conference at Trump’s Doral Miami resort, the event’s organizer, Alex Phillips, said in a statement. Trump was not present for the event.

β€œThis video was not approved, seen, or sanctioned” by the event’s organizers, Phillips said.

https://www.apnews.com/5b4d068063154e74bbfca5cbfa3082c0

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

Β 

Apparently some kind of exhibit. Don’t know the size and prominence of said exhibit though I understand there’s a video of the video playing at said exhibitΒ 

2 hours ago, The Observer said:

It's so "Trump' to know that over the weekend, allies were being dragged from cars, raped, and stoned to death because of a deal he made with Erdogen while he was playing golf and tweeting about Dancing with the Stars.Β 

Didn't realize you were in Syria this weekend.

Congrats on the sex.