Fireballer

Trump video: video depicting him killing MSM members and assaulting Obummer, Hillary, etc

2 minutes ago, Mr. Hand said:

The “unauthorized video” was shown last week “in a side room” at an American Priority conference at Trump’s Doral Miami resort, the event’s organizer, Alex Phillips, said in a statement. Trump was not present for the event.

“This video was not approved, seen, or sanctioned” by the event’s organizers, Phillips said.

https://www.apnews.com/5b4d068063154e74bbfca5cbfa3082c0

2 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Apparently some kind of exhibit. Don’t know the size and prominence of said exhibit though I understand there’s a video of the video playing at said exhibit 

Clear as mud.  

WTF is a "side room" and how was it being used for the event?  

Apparently some kind of exhibit?  What was the actual exhibit? Where was the exhibit located? Where's the video of the video being played? 

14 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Biden said back in the day he would take Trump out behind the school or something like that. Thoughts? 

Finally a pay-per-view bout I would pay money for. 

although we both know that bone spurs would keep Trump from being able to participate.

51 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Ugh, you are impossible.  I don't know if you're just dumb or if it's all shtick.

Bernie Bro put real bullets into Republican congressmen.

Own it.

2 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

Clear as mud.  

WTF is a "side room" and how was it being used for the event?  

Apparently some kind of exhibit?  What was the actual exhibit? Where was the exhibit located? Where's the video of the video being played? 

Well the “side room” thing is from a pretty questionable source so I wouldn’t take that as a given. Apparently there was some exhibit showing various memes and this was one of them. Beyond that I don’t know 

Just now, Intense Observer said:

Bernie Bro put real bullets into Republican congressmen.

Own it.

What am I suppose to be owning?  I'm not defending anyone.

9 minutes ago, Intense Observer said:

Didn't realize you were in Syria this weekend.

Congrats on the sex.

I have no idea what either of those sentences mean. Watch something other than Fox News and you'll actually find out what's going on in the world

1 hour ago, The Observer said:

So you're another Trumptard who thinks this video depicting the murder of Obama's rivals and CNN hosts is ok? 

11:03.  Has Trump denounced it yet?  🤓

You libtard. Take that! Clever of me to come up with that big cutdown right?

Are you also Newbie and Yashar Ali now? 

1 minute ago, sderk said:

You libtard. Take that! Clever of me to come up with that big cutdown right?

Are you also Newbie and Yashar Ali now? 

Another unclever post by an idiot.  And once again, a question I asked that you can't answer.  Don't you ever get tired of being destroyed?

17 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Well it’s a little worse than that in that it incites violence against the media and political foes and is apparently sacrilegious to boot. And this is hardly an isolated event as Trump has said and promoted many similar, albeit less severe, things in the past. But yeah, let’s all agree this is unacceptable and move on

🤣

Guess what Nancy, Trump didn't create the parody meme. Trump didn't publish the parody meme. Trump didn't promote the parody meme.

Blue check losers and About2bExposedCNN are the ones publishing and promoting this meme for the world to see.

If some Raving Newbie goes on a rampage killing journos then they only have themselves to blame.

Not Trump's problem.

• Like 1

Of all of the horrible things surrounding Trump, this is the horriblest.  Round up another investigative committee.

22 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

These are all quotes from Trump and they all encourage some form of violence in one way or another.

“nothing you can do, folks.” “Although the Second Amendment people—maybe there is, I don’t know.”  The Trump campaign insisted the candidate's words referred to the power of "Second Amendment people" to unify.  "It's called the power of unification — 2nd Amendment people have amazing spirit and are tremendously unified, which gives them great political power,"

“I have the tough people, but they don’t play it tough until they go to a certain point, and then it would be very bad, very bad.”  Self defense

“If you see somebody getting ready to throw a tomato, knock the crap out of them, would you?”  “Seriously, OK. Just knock the hell — I promise you I will pay for the legal fees, I promise.”  Self defense

“He’s walking out with big high-fives, smiling, laughing. I’d like to punch him in the face, I’ll tell you.”  "Honestly, I hate to see that. Here's a guy, throwing punches, nasty as hell, screaming when we're talking. The guards are very gentle with him and he's walking out, big high-fives, smiling, laughing, I'd like to punch him in the face, I'll tell you," said Trump.

“Get him out. Try not to hurt him. If you do, I’ll defend you in court, don’t worry about it.”   Clearly telling them not to hurt him.

“The audience hit back. That’s what we need a little more of.”   Self defense

“Any guy that can do a body slam, he is my type!”   Self defense

You're a bit fuzzy on this whole 'incite' definition, aren't you?

Most of those are examples of him telling people to defend themselves. Are you butt hurt he's inspiring Conservatives to defend themselves? The lone example that had enough ambiguity was the 2nd amendment statement one. I posted the campaign's explanation.

12 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Another unclever post by an idiot. 

Let's play 5 year old retort: No, you're an idiot.

Newbie's intelligence on parade. I can see him in congress now sitting next to Cortez.

Cortez: The world will come to an end in 2 weeks.

Newbie: I know right? They are stupid heads.

Cortez: Good one Newbs. You go boy.

Newbs: Thanks Ms. Cortez. They are stupid heads right?

Cortez: That's right, and we are all going to die because of them.

Newbs: I'm now changing stupid heads to idiots. That's my new stance. Umm, what were we talking about?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

You're a bit fuzzy on this whole 'incite' definition, aren't you?

Most of those are examples of him telling people to defend themselves. Are you butt hurt he's inspiring Conservatives to defend themselves? The lone example that had enough ambiguity was the 2nd amendment statement one. I posted the campaign's explanation.

I'm confident you will find a way to spin it any way you want.  I know what incite means, it means to encourage and that's exactly what Trump has done.  I'm sure I could make up some BS excuse for Biden to say his comment was about self defense but I'm not a moron.  I know what Biden meant and I thought it was dumb for him to say it.

I also know Trump had nothing to do with the video being talked about and I've never once alluded to it.  All I ever said was that the video was in poor taste and shouldn't have been shown.

6 minutes ago, sderk said:

No, you're an idiot.

Newbie's intelligence on parade. I can see him in congress now sitting next to Cortez.

Cortez: The world will come to an end in 2 weeks.

Newbie: I know right? They are stupid heads.

Cortez: Good one Newbs. You go boy.

Newbs: Thanks Ms. Cortez. They are stupid heads right?

Cortez: That's right, and we are all going to die because of them.

Newbs: I'm now changing stupid heads to idiots. That's my new stance.

Well, you're a doody head.

No, you're a doody head.

Oh yeah?  You're a dorkasaurus.

No, you're a dorkasaurus.

25 minutes ago, Intense Observer said:

🤣

Guess what Nancy, Trump didn't create the parody meme. Trump didn't publish the parody meme. Trump didn't promote the parody meme.

Blue check losers and About2bExposedCNN are the ones publishing and promoting this meme for the world to see.

If some Raving Newbie goes on a rampage killing journos then they only have themselves to blame.

Not Trump's problem.

Not Trump's problem? Trump's playbook in getting dumbasses to believe his lies and corruption involves convincing said dumbasses that truthful media is fake news. And then calling them Enemy of the People. Calling someone your enemy, encourages violence against said enemy. One of his sheep actually believed it to the point of creating an unclever and not very well done video of him shooting and stabbing members of the media and other political opponents.

Even if you want to be disingenuous and fail to recognize the connection there, as our country's "leader", his first tweet this morning should have been to explain the to public that he had nothing top do with that video and he doesn't support violence in any way.  Ok, maybe his second tweet. Nothing is more important than promoting Sean Spicer on Dancing with the Stars.

9 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Not Trump's problem? Trump's playbook in getting dumbasses to believe his lies and corruption involves convincing said dumbasses that truthful media is fake news. And then calling them Enemy of the People. Calling someone your enemy, encourages violence against said enemy. One of his sheep actually believed it to the point of creating an unclever and not very well done video of him shooting and stabbing members of the media and other political opponents.

Even if you want to be disingenuous and fail to recognize the connection there, as our country's "leader", his first tweet this morning should have been to explain the to public that he had nothing top do with that video and he doesn't support violence in any way.  Ok, maybe his second tweet. Nothing is more important than promoting Sean Spicer on Dancing with the Stars.

Says the rube who beat off watching Hussein do the late night talk show circuit. 

1 minute ago, 12th Man said:

Says the rube who beat off watching Hussein do the late night talk show circuit. 

Just for one day, pretend you aren't nine. 

16 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Even if you want to be disingenuous and fail to recognize the connection there, as our country's "leader", his first tweet this morning should have been to explain the to public that he had nothing top do with that video and he doesn't support violence in any way. 

Why? To gas up the left even more than they are already gassed? Why should Trump have to address all the garbage allegations that come his way every day from the left? He should look the other way. The left makes stuff up then demands an answer to it all. This is the problem with your allegiance to the that party. You all run around in circles trying to confuse the world because you poor lefties don't have all the power you wish you had. It's constant whining and whining and whining. Get over it if Trump chooses not to look your way when you stomp and cry in the corner of the room.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The Observer said:

You're not intelligent enough to warrant an explanation. Just wallow in your stupidity and be happy. :thumbsup:

No. You're a stupid head. Good one again Newbs.

You all care about the dumbest sh!t. There’s hundreds of these amateur videos on YouTube. Who cares. 

Well played Trump!

actually, it's just Hollyweird & the Sicko Left doing what they do best.

6 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

You all care about the dumbest sh!t. There’s hundreds of these amateur videos on YouTube. Who cares. 

Hey. Newbie cares. And he and his cohorts demand that the president of the US cares about it and address it as well.

4 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

This one was showing at a Trump resort. Imagine how your little mind would have exploded if it showed Obama stabbing Hannity in the head and shooting Trey Gowdy in the head. At an Obama-owned property.  It may be dumb sh!t, but it would take two seconds for Trump to stop tweeting about Dancing with the Stars and to say he had nothing to do with the video, sorry it was playing at his resort, and he doesn't condone violence against anyone. Like a real leader would. But no one has ever mistaken Trump for a real leader.

Finally a pay-per-view bout I would pay money for. 

although we both know that bone spurs would keep Trump from being able to participate.

Another non answer. You're very cowardly at times. 

Just now, drobeski said:

Will the sore loser Hillary queers ever stop crying ? 

See the post directly below yours for your answer.

1 hour ago, Intense Observer said:

🤣

Yeah that was one of the first things I said in this thread. Try to keep up, pal

1 minute ago, sderk said:

See the post directly below yours for your answer.

🤣

38 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Just for one day, pretend you aren't nine. 

That’s rich coming from you. 

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Another non answer. You're very cowardly at times. 

Trump threatens violence to anyone who protests him. Biden wants to punch Trump in the mouth because Trump asks for it.

Just now, The Observer said:

Trump threatens violence to anyone who protests him. Biden wants to punch Trump in the mouth because Trump asks for it.

Anyone? You're hopeless. 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, The Observer said:

Still not a peep from our President.

Good. It doesn't deserve his attention simply because some extremist liberal wants him to pay attention to the child throwing a tantrum in the corner.

2 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Still nothing. 7:00 pm

Trump 2020!!

Why pay attention to the nutcases?

Still nothing. 7:00 pm

You’re starting to sound like George Costanza demanding an apology from the guy who wouldn’t lend him his sweater.