Cruzer

Ft. Worth PD, shoot and kill woman in her home.

3 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Need a third party. I'll send my info to them. Who do you recommend? 

For some reason, I trust edjr. We send him the money. How will he verify the legitimacy of your info?

15 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

For some reason, I trust edjr. We send him the money. How will he verify the legitimacy of your info?

Edjr works for me. Set it up. I'll send him my info. He can decide if it's legit. 

16 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

For some reason, I trust edjr. We send him the money.

No worries with ed - he's absolutely 100% trustworthy, your money will be safe.

3 minutes ago, Cruzer said:

No worries with ed - he's absolutely 100% trustworthy, your money will be safe.

I'm not worried about the money, it's in the bag. It's my personal info I'm concerned about. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Whats the bet?

The way I understand it, it is a $250 bet:

- If HT is a cop and Worms isn't a lawyer, then HT wins $250

- If HT isn't a cop and Worms is a lawyer, then Worms wins $250

- If they are both what they say they are OR they both aren't what they say they are, then edjr pockets $500.  :banana:  

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

The way I understand it, it is a $250 bet:

- If HT is a cop and Worms isn't a lawyer, then HT wins $250

- If HT isn't a cop and Worms is a lawyer, then Worms wins $250

- If they are both what they say they are OR they both aren't what they say they are, then edjr pockets $500.  :banana:  

Nice try. It's about just me. 

26 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Nice try. It's about just me. 

So thats the bet?  If HT was a cop or not?  My money is on HT.  Hes mentioned enough LEO specific stuff to make it plausible.

2 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

So thats the bet?  If HT was a cop or not?  My money is on HT.  Hes mentioned enough LEO specific stuff to make it plausible.

In all fairness, he does watch a lot of Matlock and TJ Hooker.  

5 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

In all fairness, he does watch a lot of Matlock and TJ Hooker.  

Hill Street Blues. Best ever.  

15 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I don't know what to tell you. Are cops not supposed to take a look around when they suspect a crime? It's not like they chased someone there and knew what was going on. They had very little information. Are they supposed to just leave without investigating a little bit? What if there was a home invasion going on and they just left without checking things out? It doesn't work like that. Obviously the Fort Worth DA is being a bit overzealous with this charge this quick. Anyone who knows anything about a police shooting knows this. Murder? Give me a Fockin break.  

Kneejerk based on the high publicity trial that just ended down the road in Dallas.  

On 10/14/2019 at 11:33 AM, Fireballer said:

I

It was for a welfare check.  

Was it the 1st of the month?

Just noticing my name ended up in this thread. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Edjr works for me. Set it up. I'll send him my info. He can decide if it's legit. 

Your venmo or paypal would have your real name, which I'd never share with anyone. You'd also get mine as well, which most of the board already knows.

I've never told anyone Cruzer's real name is Rodrigo Sanchez Perez Garcia

Just now, edjr said:

:bandana:

7 minutes ago, edjr said:

Your venmo or paypal would have your real name, which I'd never share with anyone. You'd also get mine as well, which most of the board already knows.

We'll deal with payment later. You just verify my ID first.  Ok? 

6 minutes ago, edjr said:

Okay so you get his real name and then what? Conceivably a web search could answer the question but are we looking at some sort of credentials or other proof, and how do you assess it as genuine?

9 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Okay so you get his real name and then what? Conceivably a web search could answer the question but are we looking at some sort of credentials or other proof, and how do you assess it as genuine?

I'll take care of that. Ed, send me your e-mail. I'm ready. Just had to block out a few things. You will notice my e-mail address matches the first name on my ID. And the numbers 1523 are in tribute to Thurman Munson and Don Mattingly.  Plus I wrote a few HT/Geek club specific things next to the ID.  

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I'll take care of that. Ed, send me your e-mail. I'm ready. Just had to block out a few things. You will notice my e-mail address matches the first name on my ID. And the numbers 1523 are in tribute to Thurman Munson and Don Mattingly.  Plus I wrote a few HT/Geek club specific things next to the ID.  

Hold up here. We need agreement on how verification is to be achieved. It’s a two step process as I see it:

1. Edjr’s got to verify your identity

2. Edjr’s got to verify that you were a cop.

How we achieving these two things?

2 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Hold up here. We need agreement on how verification is to be achieved. It’s a two step process as I see it:

1. Edjr’s got to verify your identity

2. Edjr’s got to verify that you were a cop.

How we achieving these two things?

I just explained it. I send him a picture of my ID with enough blocked out that I feel comfortable. My e-mail addy matches the name on the ID.  It's not a common name. I wrote geek club things next to the ID. You think I could pull that off the internet? 

15 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I just explained it. I send him a picture of my ID with enough blocked out that I feel comfortable. My e-mail addy matches the name on the ID.  It's not a common name. I wrote geek club things next to the ID. You think I could pull that off the internet? 

You could get an email address anywhere and the blacking out of stuff seems odd. Maybe part of your DOB (month/date) but otherwise why? Either you’re letting edjr know your identity or you’re not.

And I don’t think that even addresses step two which is how does edjr then know that the person you claim to be is a former cop?

Edjr—you got any ideas here? I’m not well-versed in this stuff 

Just now, vuduchile said:

Countdown to worms bailing on the bet begins now. 

Yup.  He realized he made a fools bet and now is looking for loopholes to get out of it.  Can we get Mike to rename his account to Chronic Wormshusker? 

Quite the contrary fellas - just trying to establish the protocol here. If you’ve got ideas please chime in

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Quite the contrary fellas - just trying to establish the protocol here. If you’ve got ideas please chime in

You establish the rules FIRST, before committing to the bet.  As far as I'm concerned, when you agreed to the bet and that Ed would be the middleman you agreed that if HT can satisfy Ed that he was a cop that is good enough.  You think Ed is gonna screw you?  Then why are you trusting him with your money?

What I KNOW is this.  If HT couldn't prove he was a cop he never would have made the bet. 

3 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

You could get an email address anywhere and the blacking out of stuff seems odd. Maybe part of your DOB (month/date) but otherwise why? Either you’re letting edjr know your identity or you’re not.

And I don’t think that even addresses step two which is how does edjr then know that the person you claim to be is a former cop?

Edjr—you got any ideas here? I’m not well-versed in this stuff 

Ill forward Ed an e-mail that was sent to me a while ago, showing I didn't just get it today. You sound scared.  Are you? 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Ill forward Ed an e-mail that was sent to me a while ago, showing I didn't just get it today. You sound scared.  Are you? 

McDonalds doesn't pay enough to cover the bet.

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Strike said:

You establish the rules FIRST, before committing to the bet.  As far as I'm concerned, when you agreed to the bet and that Ed would be the middleman you agreed that if HT can satisfy Ed that he was a cop that is good enough.  You think Ed is gonna screw you?  Then why are you trusting him with your money?

What I KNOW is this.  If HT couldn't prove he was a cop he never would have made the bet. 

Yeah that’s a pretty good point and exactly why I asked edjr for his thoughts. What would he need to feel confident in verification as the middle man.

Tell you what—since vuduchile, whom I respect as a poster, has also called me out, I will put it in edjr’s hands and will live by whatever verification process he deems appropriate. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

1. Agree on a landmark location in White Plains NY that HT can visit at a time of your mutual convenience. Let’s say Friday noon.

2. At exactly noon, you post a phrase here at the GC.

3. HT gets 15 minutes to write that phrase on a piece of paper, take a pic of the paper in front of the landmark, post it on Imgur and put the link here.

Won’t probe that he’s a cop but it would prove that he’s in White Plains NY rather than Texas. Unless he’s got a friend in WP who is really committed to keeping up this charade.

:dunno: 

Just now, MDC said:

1. Agree on a landmark location in White Plains NY that HT can visit at a time of your mutual convenience. Let’s say Friday noon.

3. HT gets 15 minutes to write that phrase on a piece of paper, take a pic of the paper in front of the landmark, post it on Imgur and put the think here.

Won’t probe that he’s a cop but it would prove that he’s in White Plains NY rather than Texas. Unless he’s got a friend in WP who is really committed to keeping up this charade.

Now that one I like because it’s fun. Wouldn’t prove sh1t other than he was physically in white plains but it’s a damn good start. 

11 minutes ago, MDC said:

3. HT gets 15 minutes to write that phrase on a piece of paper, take a pic of the paper in front of the landmark, post it on Imgur and put the link here.

Isnt it feeding time for miss piggy? Get on that and go away. Trying to conduct business here. 🐷

1 hour ago, edjr said:

Ed...on a completely unrelated note, you want to go head out to a strip club---get some coke---nothing crazy, you know just an eightball---what's that go for 250 bucks?  :bandana:

48 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Tell you what—since vuduchile, whom I respect as a poster, has also called me out, I will put it in edjr’s hands and will live by whatever verification process he deems appropriate. :thumbsup:

One of the few stand up moments at the GC.  We usually carry out day long slap fights.  👍

my email is sorta public knawledge

edjr_0@yahoo.com

I am busy at work, but I will do what I can.

31 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Ed...on a completely unrelated note, you want to go head out to a strip club---get some coke---nothing crazy, you know just an eightball---what's that go for 250 bucks?  :bandana:

was 180, but my guy is in the slammer and I'm clean :cry:

7 minutes ago, edjr said:

my email is sorta public knawledge

edjr_0@yahoo.com

I am busy at work, but I will do what I can.

Sent. Please don't disclose my e-mail. 

56 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Now that one I like because it’s fun. Wouldn’t prove sh1t other than he was physically in white plains but it’s a damn good start. 

I think you should go with this one. :thumbsup: 

Looks legit to me. Looks an awful lot like George Washington though 

16 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Sent. Please don't disclose my e-mail. 

You don't have to worry.

2 minutes ago, edjr said:

You don't have to worry.

Thanks for the email. hardcoreTRex@prodigy.com it is. :) (and if that is actually a real email, well, I'm a psychic. what can I say?)