Crestwood 2

What’s your biggest pet-peeve when staying at a Hotel ??? 🤔

Only thing I can think of is they typically leave exactly 2 Kona pods with one sugar or sweet and low package for each adult guest. Would it kill you to give us a second cup each? 

These are small complaints. I haven’t had a bad hotel experience in years. 

No major complaints leap to mind but a few nits:

1. Number of hangars -- I'm traveling so I may have clothes to hang, can a fella get more than 5 hangars?

2. Sink stopper -- for some reason almost never works.  I'm used to conserving water so when I shave I like to fill the basin with a little hot water instead of letting the sink run.  Although,, another nit is that the sinks often run slow (perhaps the aerators are clogged?) so it takes 5 minutes to get that hot water to come out.

The maids don't dress like they do in France.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MDC said:

Only thing I can think of is they typically leave exactly 2 Kona pods with one sugar or sweet and low package for each adult guest. Would it kill you to give us a second cup each? 

These are small complaints. I haven’t had a bad hotel experience in years. 

Too many hookers

When Newbies daughter won't leave after I paid her. 

• Haha 1

The person before me who thought it'd be cute to either leave or reset the alarm clock to go off at 5 a.m. :mad:

I always check now,

When they didn’t put a new roll of toilet paper in the bathroom and all you can find is a gideons bible 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

When they didn’t put a new roll of toilet paper in the bathroom and all you can find is a gideons bible 

And I, the Lord thy God, do command unto thee...

... thou shalt not crumple.  :angry:

1 hour ago, fandandy said:

Some assh0le tears out the last page of the Bible.  How does it end??  :mad:

Sorry about that. 

It was a smokin' ending.  :bandana:

Grand Hyatt in DC has a new one I love 🥰

$35 “resort fee”

It pays for the WiFi plus I get a ten dollar credit toward food !! 🙄

Ice buckets the size of a thimble. 

Years ago when I valeted outside the Marriot, the hotel had us charge guests $20 to park - even if they didn't valet.   You can't imagine how pissed off some people would get after forking out $300+ for a hotel room, only to get shaken down for parking.  If they just rolled the parking cost into the hotel room price, nobody would've cared. Really stupid policy.

The gay sex isn't as good in a strange bed as it is in my own bed. In the hotel my elbows get sore, whereas in my own room I feel the pain in the right areas.

11 hours ago, edjr said:

The maids don't dress like they do in France.

And my stay doesn't end with me glazing their face with my appreciation. 

On ‎10‎/‎14‎/‎2019 at 4:06 PM, fandandy said:

Imagining all the jizz that's on the unwashed comforter.  So gross.

This.

Also, feeling like they don't ever change the sheets, just neaten them up. Yet, I'm paying a zillion dollars for the luxury of having clean sheets.

43 minutes ago, peenie said:

This.

Also, feeling like they don't ever change the sheets, just neaten them up. Yet, I'm paying a zillion dollars for the luxury of having clean sheets.

Wife works for Four Seasons and reportedly even they don't wash comforters after every guest, unless it's so dirty they can see it.  However, they definitely wash the sheets.

Can't speak for Apu's hourly motel.

4 minutes ago, GobbleDog said:

Wife works for Four Seasons and reportedly even they don't wash comforters after every guest, unless it's so dirty they can see it.  However, they definitely wash the sheets.

I didn't imagine they would wash the comforters, just the sheets. They seem so heavy and too labor intensive to wash frequently.  

14 minutes ago, GobbleDog said:

That’s disgusting. People jizz and fart and do god knows what else on those comforters. Then the next night you’re snuggling it up by your face as you sleep :cry:

16 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

That’s disgusting. People jizz and fart and do god knows what else on those comforters. Then the next night you’re snuggling it up by your face as you sleep :cry:

First thing that gets taken off the bed and thrown on the floor is the comforter.  I never have that thing near my skin.  

Just now, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

First thing that gets taken off the bed and thrown on the floor is the comforter.  I never have that thing near my skin.  

Now you know why Worms has such great complexion and you don't.