Crestwood 2

What’s your biggest pet-peeve when staying at a Hotel ??? 🤔

2 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

Dead hooker in the room.

That doesn't bother me.  It saves me a trip to the lobby. 

• Thanks 2

poorly timed housekeeping, especially if I put up the dnd sign.

Not enough towels.

Shower heads that are too low.  I am not a tall guy, but some hotels have it at eye height.  If I have to duck to wash my hair, I can't imagine what tall guys have to do.

Moldy smell

Paper thin walls

5 minutes ago, Bier Meister said:

poorly timed housekeeping, especially if I put up the dnd sign.

Word. 

DND means DND. I don’t want housekeeping, I don’t need turn down service. Leave me the fock alone. 😬

Once I was staying at the Intercontinental- Wharf in DC. Claims to be 4.5 stars. It’s not, service f’ in blows. Got to room, had dirty sheets. Asked for a new room....sorry sold out. 4 hours later a housekeeper comes up to change the sheets. Told me that no one else wanted to come up, so she did when she was done her shift. Gave her $40 or $50 and told her go show the other lazy biotches that they missed out on a days pay tip

1 minute ago, Crestwood 2 said:

Word. 

DND means DND. I don’t want housekeeping, I don’t need turn down service. Leave me the fock alone. 😬

Once I was staying at the Intercontinental- Wharf in DC. Claims to be 4.5 stars. It’s not, service f’ in blows. Got to room, had dirty sheets. Asked for a new room....sorry sold out. 4 hours later a housekeeper comes up to change the sheets. Told me that no one else wanted to come up, so she did when she was done her shift. Gave her $40 or $50 and told her go show the other lazy biotches that they missed out on a days pay tip

FYI,I never tip this much to housekeeping especially when it’s the hotels fault to begin with. Mainly did it out of spite to so the rest of the housekeeping staff maybe won’t be so fin lazy next time

14 minutes ago, Crestwood 2 said:

Word. 

My family and I are fairly low maintenance.  Rarely want turn down service.   If we are staying a week or more, new towels and turn down every 3 days... when we want it, do it while we are away all day.  After activities we like to either chill at the pool or relax in the room (sometimes nap).  I do not want to wait around for them to finish up when they had 4-6 hours of a vacant room.

22 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

you want me fluff pillow

:wub:    

21 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

you want me fluff pillow

You want me come jerk you off 

1 hour ago, NorthernVike said:

That doesn't bother me.  It saves me a trip to the lobby. 

Not to mention it's cheaper.

I'll tell you what I do like. I've stayed at so many fvcking Marriotts over the years for work that I haven't had to pay for any personal/vacation stays since 2006. 

Also, 4pm checkouts. :thumbsup:

3 hours ago, Crestwood 2 said:

Word. 

This. Last week, was at several five star resorts in Bhutan. One of them, I left the dnd sign on the door and went to dinner.

They came up to our table twice during the meal saying I had the dnd tag on, and do I want turn down service. I said no, do not focking disturb, like the focking tag says. When I get back to the room, I see that they came in and wrote me a note saying they didn't turn it down because of the dnd tag. Christ. 

A little bit of the Do Not Disturb business may be due to that psychopath that shot up the concert from the MGM in Vegas. They typically won’t let you stay holed up in a room without being checked on for days on end now. 

30 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

Getting mistaken for a hooker in the lobby. 🤬

😂

33 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

25 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Toe nail clippings or a hair found in the bathroom.

I used to feel this way about the hair, but I realized there’s always gonna be one laying around. The nail clippings are  gross though.  

If your room ever has a little sofa/couch thingie and you’re suddenly in the mood to puke all over yourself or loved ones.....move that puppy away from the wall a few inches and take a look at what is underneath 🤢

44 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

Hooker and prostitute are the same thing. HTH

Oh, my biggest one is sh!tty wifi. Either nonexistent, slow, or limits the number of devices, or makes you log in constantly, or they charge for it. In all cases, fock you. It's almost 2020. Get your crap together. 

Here’s another one. They have three different little bottles (shampoo, conditioner, body lotion) in the bathroom , yet each of them has the the exact same jizz/Elmer’s glue looking like substance in them

1 minute ago, Crestwood 2 said:

Here’s another one. They have three different little bottles (shampoo, conditioner, body lotion) in the bathroom , yet each of them has the the exact same jizz/Elmer’s glue looking like substance in them

Why are you drinking them?

1 minute ago, Gladiators said:

Why are you drinking them?

I think he made that clear. :dunno:

1 hour ago, the newb said:

When Lupee tucks the end of the sheets under the mattress 

I like to be unincumbered too. 

2 hours ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Sometimes it is hard to detect a tranny. :dunno:

Don’t be making fun of my gunt! :nono:

4 hours ago, OldMaid said:

At least you weren’t mistaken for the dead one in the room :dunno:

13 hours ago, OldMaid said:

Your mom makes me pay for the room. She's a cheap slut.