Sign in to follow this  
DrG

Mark Walton Show ROS

Question for Miami homers, has he earned the rub job and do you see enough volume going forward where he might be an rb3 who gets a share of the dump off passing game?

4 minutes ago, DrG said:

Question for Miami homers, has he earned the rub job and do you see enough volume going forward where he might be an rb3 who gets a share of the dump off passing game?

There was a blurb about this on Rotoworld a week or so ago.  I picked him up on waivers as a 'wait and see' thing.  The Coach is saying if he continues to outplay everyone, he will see more carries going forward.  He certainly outplayed them on Sunday. 

Ewwww. 

29 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

There was a blurb about this on Rotoworld a week or so ago.  I picked him up on waivers as a 'wait and see' thing.  The Coach is saying if he continues to outplay everyone, he will see more carries going forward.  He certainly outplayed them on Sunday. 

He may have outplayed them, but Drake still got more touches and the rushing TD went to the demoted guy.  I've concluded that the Dolphins are simply a fantasy wasteland this season.  A couple players may be worth a hold in dynasty - that's it.

Always a little room for a few lottery ticket RBS.

Good spellcheck memory AE lol

Is this the same M Walton that played with the Bengals? 

15 hours ago, Showboat said:

He may have outplayed them, but Drake still got more touches and the rushing TD went to the demoted guy.  I've concluded that the Dolphins are simply a fantasy wasteland this season.  A couple players may be worth a hold in dynasty - that's it.

It was the best possible matchup for their backfield and they were barely worthy of a flex. And that's after a bye. Better options out there ROS. Only way would be if they traded one of them to a team with an OL. Other than that, no. The inserting of Ballage at the 1 for a TD said it all to me. They want the #1 pick locked down.  

26 minutes ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

It was the best possible matchup for their backfield and they were barely worthy of a flex. And that's after a bye. Better options out there ROS. Only way would be if they traded one of them to a team with an OL. Other than that, no. The inserting of Ballage at the 1 for a TD said it all to me. They want the #1 pick locked down.  

Of course they want the #1 pick locked down.  When they scored the last TD, I told my wife they were going for 2 and wouldn't get it.  They didn't want it.  I picked up Walton to sit on my bench in a dynasty league.  I have plenty of roster room and doubt they draft a RB next year with all their other needs, so he could have value in the future.  If not, no big deal and I'll let him go. 

Dynasty sure. Decent move. He could totally be the starter next year or, you hit pay dirt if they trade Drake. If he absorbs most of Drakes stuff he could be a fortunate situation by default.

Same Walton at the U? He showed flashes at times, but I think he also had some off the field issues.

Walton will see his share of carries going forward...Dolphs will want sort out the need to use a high draft pick on a RB...Walton is a extremely quick & elusive also a solid receiver, given the chance he has star potential... 

Oh I’m sure many on here we’ll post how he is deserving of a second chance for punching his pregnant g/f. 

But kneeling for the Anthem oh no. 

2 hours ago, weepaws said:

Oh I’m sure many on here we’ll post how he is deserving of a second chance for punching his pregnant g/f. 

But kneeling for the Anthem oh no. 

I doubt it. 

And neither deserves another chance. One was caught being physically violent, and the other one was caught multiple times promoting violence. 

So you are incorrect on this post.

Next. 

Not incorrect, no one else as had a chance to post yet, unless you speak for everyone else? 

And I’m sure that would be news to them. 

Hey thanks for the return, always a pleasure. 

Right. 

Isnt that the reason the Bengals let him go?