Mike FF Today

Lions at Packers: In-Game Discussion

Make sure you get a taunting penalty, no-name wide receiver that will be out of the league in 2 years.

16 minutes ago, nobody said:

When Jimmy Graham played for the Saints, he looked so graceful and athletic.  Now he moves like a pregnant ox that has spatulas for hands.

😂 very well said.  I can’t believe I’m starting this clown with Howard being such a huge bust. He should’ve had that first touchdown though. The second red zone target fail wasn’t really his fault. 

1 minute ago, Kelvarr said:

Refs want GB to win hardcore... Terrible phantom penalty. 

They should've decided that they'll review it, so they could come back in and uphold it anyway, just to make sure Detroit really feels it all the way up throughout the colon.

You're allowed to clothesline people as they try to catch the ball.  I dare Detroit to challenge that.

"And it's a deep pass!!!...  Incomplete... "    (I hope no flag)... "Flag..................................... (10 seconds later) no where to be found." 

Booger and dipsh*t.  Worst announcers of all time.

1 minute ago, GobbleDog said:

"And it's a deep pass!!!...  Incomplete... "    (I hope no flag)... "Flag..................................... (10 seconds later) no where to be found." 

Booger and dipsh*t.  Worst announcers of all time.

You noticed that too?  I thought he was anticipating the flag since it was so damn obvious.

• Like 1

Let's see if Aaron Rodgers and the Refs can manufacture some more points here.

Just now, nobody said:

You noticed that too?  I thought he was anticipating the flag since it was so damn obvious.

Rodgers would have gotten that call... 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, nobody said:

He was covering bases.... 'if it's a flag, I'll look smart, otherwise... ABORT MISSION.'

It's getting chippy.  That guy jammed his forearm into MVS's throat when he was getting up after that lame ass run on that push pass.

Just now, Kelvarr said:

Didn't know you can throw elbows and punches while fighting for yards now... 

That guy Lazard looks like he's roid raging out there

If GB runs the ball out of this two minute warning, Detroit is going to have to start preserving time and burn those timeouts.

It's always been a dream of mine to fight Samuel L. Jackson.  

He acts so hard; I would love to just slap him in the face.

Packers might do the Lions a favor and throw a ball once here.  That's a Rodgers move.

Just now, Kelvarr said:

I thought standing over your opponent was a penalty? Even Rodgers was on Lazard... Yet no flag... 

I can't believe they haven't hit that dude with an unsportsmanlike yet.

Decline this hold detroit!  Nevermind, I forgot the refs are cheeseheads.

Who do you guys think will get the Gruden Grinder award?  The backjudge?

Maybe the ref will come in a block the kick to make up for this bullsh*t

28 minutes ago, Kelvarr said:

Refs want GB to win hardcore... Terrible phantom penalty. 

Man, I usually don't buy any referee conspiracy theories--they're usually just doing their job badly--but there were an awful lot of awfully bad calls that went GB's way in the fourth quarter tonight.

The NFL will probly end up issuing an "apology" to the Lions.

• Like 2

Oh look, the Lions got screwed by the refs on MNF. Who could ever have foreseen that happening ... again?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

There need to be some sort of punishment for refs who cost teams a game like this. One bad call is understandable but a whole bunch of this phantom calls, something needs to be done. I am not even a lions fan 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Jags1 said:

There need to be some sort of punishment for refs who cost teams a game like this. One bad call is understandable but a whole bunch of this phantom calls, something needs to be done. I am not even a lions fan 

There are punishments. Blown calls like this should cost this crew postseason assignments. If it gets bad enough they can even be fired

I will say, while the blame is almost entirely on the refs for those horrible calls, if you’re Flowers shouldn’t you go to the ref after the first one and make sure he knows what your move is, and that it’s not illegal?

8 minutes ago, Jags1 said:

Well, they completely missed the illegal contact call against Detroit earlier in the game where the DE just pushed the WR down.  All things being equal, we really have no idea if those penalties cost them the game because the refs missed more than those calls.  Had they called a perfect game, who knows?

I'll take the win, though.

• Sad 1

10 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Well, they completely missed the illegal contact call against Detroit earlier in the game where the DE just pushed the WR down.  All things being equal, we really have no idea if those penalties cost them the game because the refs missed more than those calls.  Had they called a perfect game, who knows?

I'll take the win, though.

Are you kidding? Those "penalties" DIRECTLY led to 7 points, plus the ability to take the clock to 1 second, denying the Lions even a chance... 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1