Sign in to follow this  
Cdub100

The media is really trying to keep us in Syria

Yesterday they used a photo of victims from a earthquake in 1983

https://archive.is/3DaSL

Today ABC reports the following: 

"This video right here APPEARING TO SHOW Turkey's military bombing Kurd civilians in a Syrian border town. The Kurds, who fought alongside the US against ISIS. Now horrific reports of atrocities committed by Turkish back fighters on those very allies."

https://streamable.com/p9nod 

They try to pull on the American peoples heart strings. Our brothers are under attack. Turns out the video is from a Knob Creek event. At least ABC edited out all the people holding their phones up.

Wag the Dog.

I admittedly don’t know the ins and outs of that specific region.  But I do know a lot of Democrats usually want our soldiers home and not get in other countries conflicts.  Now it seems the opposite.  I’m confused. :dunno:

2 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

I'm supposed to meet my family in Istanbul for a trip this summer. Hope this crap calms down by then, I'm looking forward to it. 

Man, you're making the hot spot rounds.  Hong Kong, Turkey.  When's the trip to Syria?

4 minutes ago, fandandy said:

Man, you're making the hot spot rounds.  Hong Kong, Turkey.  When's the trip to Syria?

I saw Syria from the top of a hill in the Golan heights last year. That's as close as I care to get. 

Nah, the plan is just to meet in Istanbul and tour it, then take a Greek isles cruise and end up in Athens and tour it. Then my family will go home, and the wife and I will take the ferry to Italy, tour up the boot, through France to Paris, which is my wife's current top destination, then fly home. Safest vacation imaginable. 

1 minute ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

I saw Syria from the top of a hill in the Golan heights last year. That's as close as I care to get. 

Nah, the plan is just to meet in Istanbul and tour it, then take a Greek isles cruise and end up in Athens and tour it. Then my family will go home, and the wife and I will take the ferry to Italy, tour up the boot, through France to Paris, which is my wife's current top destination, then fly home. Safest vacation imaginable. 

Sounds awesome.

1 minute ago, fandandy said:

Sounds awesome.

Yeah, it will be sweet if it happens. Still in the maybe stages. My dad wanted to do a safari in Tanzania, which was my vote. My sister refused. The Greece thing was a compromise I was more than happy with.

Even if they bail, the wife and I will do the summer in Europe. No desire to go back to the states, and the wife is itching for Rome and Paris.

Since I'm dragging her to India for a month in January, I'll happily accommodate her for the summer. 

OP I think your links sound like moonbat bullsh1t, like the folks who were saying sandy hook was staged.

11 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

OP I think your links sound like moonbat bullsh1t, like the folks who were saying sandy hook was staged.

ABC has already apologized..

:doh:

2 minutes ago, Reality said:

ABC has already apologized..

:doh:

Lol! 

33 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

I admittedly don’t know the ins and outs of that specific region.  But I do know a lot of Democrats usually want our soldiers home and not get in other countries conflicts.  Now it seems the opposite.  I’m confused. :dunno:

Leftist activists simply want to destroy capitalism. Trump as a republican president of capitalist America must always be wrong. If Trump says no war, then he is a wimp and we should go to war.  If Trump says war, then he is a warmonger.  Had Bush not sent troops into Iraq in 2003, the democrats would have said he is a wimp and afraid and cannot protect the US and must be voted out 

25 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

You have no clue how much you are being manipulated, do you? There's a reason we call you a useful idiot. This is a prime example. The truth is right there in front of you but the doublethink won't let you see it.

I wish we could make a deal with the middle east that we will stay out of there if they agree to stay there. 

This from the same crew they couldn't stop saying we have to fight them over there so we don't have to fight them over here during the Iraq war.

3 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

This from the same crew they couldn't stop saying we have to fight them over there so we don't have to fight them over here during the Iraq war.

You mean the never Trumpers? Those guys?