Sign in to follow this  
sderk

Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg responds to report he's been meeting with conservatives

OMG!! How dare he!! HOW DARE HE!!!!!!!!!!!   :nono:

Mark Zuckerberg said on Monday he meets with lots of people because that's "part of learning," a comment prompted by a report detailing a series of quiet meetings the Facebook  boss has had with conservative figures in the US over the summer. The meetings, in the form of small, off-record dinners at his homes since July, have included conservative talkshow hosts, journalists and at least one Republican lawmaker, Politico reported earlier in the day....

...The Politico report helped push #DeleteFacebook to No. 2 on Twitter's trending list in the US. As of 3:00 p.m. PT it had more than 21,000 tweets.

Talk to a republican and we will take you DOWN!!!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/technology/facebook-ceo-mark-zuckerberg-responds-to-report-hes-been-meeting-with-conservatives/ar-AAIM4bW?li=BBnb7Kz

And it’s probably not even true, or if it is, just to blow smoke.

Woah now....did this twit just note that talking with people with whom you might disagree is OK?  Holy crap, he is growing up!!

He should.  His company (and his bank account) basically require him to look at all avenues.  If Warren or Sanders get in the WH, then companies like Facebook will be a big target for regulation and break-up.  

"Clowns to the left of me and Jokers to the right"

47 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Woah now....did this twit just note that talking with people with whom you might disagree is OK?  Holy crap, he is growing up!!

I like how they use the phrases "quiet meetings" and "small off-record dinners" and "at least one republican lawmaker".

Does the media think that they are the leading force to the future? Hacks.

I look forward to Zuck, Jack, and Schmidt taking responsibility for their part in creating a modern Nazi society, and dealing with whatever financial and freedom consequences that entails.

They are worse than Big Tobacco in terms of societal harm. 

27 minutes ago, MDC said:

I missed the part of the article where anybody cares. 

Eventually you will find an article that serves your bias.... :lol:

2 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Eventually you will find an article that serves your bias.... :lol:

Sderk found the right one to activate his, and yours. :D 

4 hours ago, MDC said:

Sderk found the right one to activate his, and yours. :D 

Swing and a miss again. You and newbie don't add anything other than to say "I am in your head." "Fox News is you only source of knowledge." "Orange man bad."

You all need to get together and add a little spice to your whiney lives. 3 years and counting of swinging and missing. Maybe try slow walking as your means of execise instead of continually taking fast balls right down the middle. 

15 hours ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

He should.  His company (and his bank account) basically require him to look at all avenues.  If Warren or Sanders get in the WH, then companies like Facebook will be a big target for regulation and break-up.  

"Clowns to the left of me and Jokers to the right"

I don't want to be stuck in the middle with Mark Zuckerberg. I hope either the clowns or the jokers get him.