Sign in to follow this  
tubby_mcgee

CNN employee sucker punches leader of christian rock band for not conforming to CNN agenda.

Is Christianity even still a thing?  Didn't evangelicals supporting a racist who throws kids in cages and promotes bigotry kind of make that whole Christian message seem like a joke?

Just now, The Observer said:

Is Christianity even still a thing?  Didn't evangelicals supporting a racist who throws kids in cages and promotes bigotry kind of make that whole Christian message seem like a joke?

That's a very bigoted thing to say. 

2 minutes ago, drobeski said:

That's a very bigoted thing to say. 

A good person would accept bigotry without comment, amirite?  LOL

selfie has sure bought into what has been drilled into him.  

Here's a tip selfie, the neo fascists say those things to keep you in line.  It's not meant for the right. 

8 minutes ago, The Observer said:

This is a dumb take, even for you.

Just now, Drizzay said:

This is a dumb take, even for you.

Oh really.  You have the floor. Explain how you can equate racism and inhumanity with the stuff they preach in the bible.  I'll hang up and listen

10 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

I like the part where the ccm artist talks about being bashed on Facebook cause he was supportive of gay people..nice tolerant Christians.  

Exactly why Jesus said," 15 “Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves. 16 You will know them by their fruits. "

16 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

I like the part where the ccm artist talks about being bashed on Facebook cause he was supportive of gay people..nice tolerant Christians.  

Exactly. The greatest single cause of atheism are Christians.  I was raised going to sunday school and church. Christianity never supported racism and inequality and inhumane treatment of brown children.  This administration not only destroyed the Republican party but also the religion scam. Trumpsters have completely ignored the writings of the bible. To fit their racist agenda.

8 minutes ago, nzoner said:

Exactly why Jesus said," 15 “Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves. 16 You will know them by their fruits. "

Squeeze said they were tempted by the fruit of another.

13 minutes ago, nzoner said:

I got a copy of Sorcerer..will be watching it soon

6 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Exactly. The greatest single cause of atheism are Christians.  I was raised going to sunday school and church. Christianity never supported racism and inequality and inhumane treatment of brown children.  This administration not only destroyed the Republican party but also the religion scam. Trumpsters have completely ignored the writings of the bible. To fit their racist agenda.

What are your thoughts on the other major religions? Like Islam and Judiasm??

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

What are your thoughts on the other major religions? Like Islam and Judaism??

Same as my feelings for the Easter Bunny. 

We are all atheists. You just believe in one more God than I do.

4 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Same as my feelings for the Easter Bunny. 

We are all atheists. You just believe in one more God than I do.

You just seem very comfortable calling Christianity racist blah blah blah, but not the other ones. We all know you have daddy issues, but he wasn't the only Christian in the world. Don't take it out on the rest. 

10 minutes ago, The Observer said:

You should have finished the entire quote...

The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today is Christians who acknowledge Jesus with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Just because someone voted for Trump does not mean they all have ignored the teachings of the Bible.

7 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You just seem very comfortable calling Christianity racist blah blah blah, but not the other ones. We all know you have daddy issues, but he wasn't the only Christian in the world. Don't take it out on the rest. 

Another answer I gave that you don't like. Sorry I can't please you. Perhaps you should create an alias and answer your own questions?  I don't believe in any Gods. And if I had Buddhists here or Islams, I'd tell them the same thing. If they acted racist. I've only seen Christians doing it here.

8 minutes ago, nzoner said:

The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today is Christians who acknowledge Jesus with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Just because someone voted for Trump does not mean they all have ignored the teachings of the Bible.

They sure seem to be picking and choosing the ones that are convenient and ignoring the ones that aren't.

9 minutes ago, The Observer said:

They sure seem to be picking and choosing the ones that are convenient and ignoring the ones that aren't.

Kind of like you conveniently misquoting the Manning quote to make all Christians look bad?

As someone who listens to CCM I'll take love from the following quote in the article as there's plenty of division on tv and the like already.

Is it time for Christian musicians to start speaking out more on the widening political and racial divisions in the Trump era? Or should they keep performing songs that focus on love, not division?

25 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Another answer I gave that you don't like. Sorry I can't please you. Perhaps you should create an alias and answer your own questions?  I don't believe in any Gods. And if I had Buddhists here or Islams, I'd tell them the same thing. If they acted racist. I've only seen Christians doing it here.

Don't forget the Jews. 

32 minutes ago, nzoner said:

Voting for him was understandable..they didn't really have a good option no matter who last time around.  It's the silence relative to supposed Christian values that is questioned.  

If anyone thinks Donald Trump is anything but an atheist, they're fooling themselves.  Dude only claimed to be a Christian to get the GOP nod.

This is coming from an atheist who thinks President Trump is a morally bankrupt human.  Sadly, we have to claim him on team atheism.

1 minute ago, Kanil said:

If anyone thinks Donald Trump is anything but an atheist, they're fooling themselves.  Dude only claimed to be a Christian to get the GOP nod.

This is coming from an atheist who thinks President Trump is a morally bankrupt human.  Sadly, we have to claim him on team atheism.

Trump started believing in God the same day he became pro-life.  I think it was about halfway down the escalator.

2 hours ago, The Observer said:

A good person would accept bigotry without comment, amirite?  LOL

A good person would condemn the unwarranted attack.

ETA: The singer looks black. Where's the outrage at a white person striking a black person without provocation? Isn't that automatically a hate crime?