Sign in to follow this  
IGotWorms

So Trump has ceded control of Syria to the Russians

7 hours ago, The Observer said:

Two of our biggest enemies, Russia and Iran, lucked into the fact that the US elected one of the dumbest MFers on the planet and gifted them (not even sold, but gifted) their interests a and assets in the area.  They are all having a great laugh at our expenses. Although the Kurds aren't laughing. They're getting to watch their women get hang raped and murdered before getting killed themselves.  MAGA!!

Why don't you go over there dlckhead. If you care so much.

Fvck all the "innocents". Stop having kids if you live in hell and you won't have to worry about them.  How long have these wars been going on over there? And now Newbie has a conscience all of a sudden because our president's name is Trump. So now all of a sudden we need to have our own people give up their lives to sit in a fvcking cave and be fired upon so Newbie will be happy. As long as we have people sitting in caves over there I'm sure the middle east all will eventually say, "Oh hell, let's be at peace. Why all this fighting? Come on guys and gals, let's go share a beer and a laugh."  

I say the next time we need to go to anywhere in those regions, we bring in the nukes and let em drop.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, The Observer said:

Warmonger? It was pretty damn peaceful over there up until a week ago. When Donald made his deal with erdogan. Hundreds of thousands of displaced citizens and dead Kurds. Who were our allies and fought with us against isis. But oh well. We have those two Trump towers to worry about over there in Turkey. Hopefully erdogen gave him a huge tax break on them. Or a promise to allow expansion of some sort. 

500,000 were killed over there during the Hussein admin. You were silent.  Now you are banging your chest.

13 hours ago, The Observer said:

Two of our biggest enemies, Russia and Iran, lucked into the fact that the US elected one of the dumbest MFers on the planet and gifted them (not even sold, but gifted) their interests a and assets in the area.  They are all having a great laugh at our expenses. Although the Kurds aren't laughing. They're getting to watch their women get hang raped and murdered before getting killed themselves.  MAGA!!

Are they laughing in the cave or the abandoned shed we left behind? 

12 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

I have no problem with pulling out of Syria. Just for the record. 

But let's not pretend for a minute that if Hillary was president, and did the same thing, the righties here would be calling her a gutless Cuck, and lamenting how weak we are with a woman president. Meanwhile the lefties would be advocating a Nobel peace prize.

This is all just Hackery on both sides. 

First and foremost I was against the Iraq war and was against going into Syria at all. Secondly if Hillary was president it would be WWIII 

1 minute ago, Cdub100 said:

First and foremost I was against the Iraq war and was against going into Syria at all. Secondly if Hillary was president it would be WWIII 

I remember a lot of b!tching around here when Obama pulled out of Iraq. Even though it was bush's timetable. 

Having come here regularly for well over a decade, the flip flops whenever an administration change happens is funny. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

I realize you had to get at least a dig in on Trump after this part, but kudos on being consistent.  :thumbsup:

Kind of relevant. I am not going to rip Trump for pulling out of Syria cause it’s the right thing to do. Worth noting though that Trump said we’re leaving Syria to reduce our presence in the ME while moving even more troops into Saudi Arabia.

I also got a laugh out of Don saying SA was going to pay us back for the expense. He should ask them to build our border wall while he’s at it. :D 

1 minute ago, MDC said:

Kind of relevant. I am not going to rip Trump for pulling out of Syria cause it’s the right thing to do. Worth noting though that Trump said we’re leaving Syria to reduce our presence in the ME while moving even more troops into Saudi Arabia.

I also got a laugh out of Don saying SA was going to pay us back for the expense. He should ask them to build our border wall while he’s at it. :D 

Those Saudis are good friends. We might not have taken Omaha Beach without them. 

4 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

I remember a lot of b!tching around here when Obama pulled out of Iraq. Even though it was bush's timetable. 

Having come here regularly for well over a decade, the flip flops whenever an administration change happens is funny. 

There was no Isis when Bush the dumber set his timetable. Obama was warned and should have adjusted. 

2 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

That's because it was stupid the way Obama did it. I was against going into Iraq and 10 years later against the timeline to pull out.

Obama announced to the enemy when we where leaving. Pulled everyone out at pretty much the same time and you'll never guess what happened? ISIS took control of the region and we had to go back into Iraq and flush them out. The whole thing was stupid.

As for Syria we have\had 50 guys there. We are not committed to war so it's a good time to pull out. Russia can have that cave MDC thinks is so important.

19 minutes ago, MDC said:

:lol: 

Yeah. Killing Arabs was good. But then he focked up. Big time. It happens. 

RP 2015 and RP 2019 could have a hell of a debate. :D 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

11 minutes ago, MDC said:

RP 2015 and RP 2019 could have a hell of a debate. :D 

Mrs. MDC 2011 and Mrs MDC 2019 couldn't fit into the same clothes. 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Mrs. MDC 2011 and Mrs MDC 2019 couldn't fit into the same clothes. 

I don't think she could fit into the same street address.

1 hour ago, Cdub100 said:

Are they laughing in the cave or the abandoned shed we left behind? 

Over the dead Kurds we left behind.   Funny stuff 

1 minute ago, The Observer said:

Yeah. The US is responsible for all the deaths in the world now. I wonder how many died under Hussein's watch. :dunno: 

1 hour ago, The Observer said:

The ones in Kentucky ABC reported on?

1 hour ago, sderk said:

Yeah. The US is responsible for all the deaths in the world now. I wonder how many died under Hussein's watch. :dunno: 

Trump talked to Erdogen on Sunday night. Gave him the thumbs up to invading north Syria. He then announces he's pulling out of the area. Days later, Turkey invades, slaughtering the allies who fought for us to defeat ISIS. To the joy of Russia and Iran. And ISIS.   He's responsible for every single death over there in the past week.  And will go down in history as being responsible for the biggest military blunder in the last century. And the rebirth of ISIS.  All because of profit on properties he has in Turkey. 

So today, Pence and Pompeo flew to Turkey to meet with Erdogen. Erdogen refuses to see them.  LOL  Trump has made us a laughing stock. Zero respect worldwide.

Expect a Trump Twitter tirade destroying Angela Merkel or AOC or some other female to show what a manly man he is.

3 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

There was no Isis when Bush the dumber set his timetable. Obama was warned and should have adjusted. 

Who was he warned by?

2 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

Obama announced to the enemy when we where leaving. Pulled everyone out at pretty much the same time and you'll never guess what happened?

Isn't this exactly what President Trump just did?

PS - I'm playing devil's advocate above.  I'm for pulling out of Syria and the ME as a whole.

1 minute ago, Kanil said:

Who was he warned by?

Senior military and intelligence officials. You don't know this? 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Senior military and intelligence officials. You don't know this? 

So your issue is that President Obama didn't listen to the people with knowledge when it came to pulling out of Iraq?  Isn't that exactly what President Trump just did in Syria?

3 minutes ago, Kanil said:

Isn't this exactly what President Trump just did?

There's a huge difference in telling the enemy we are pulling out thousands of troops and equipment in 12 months from a war we've been fighting for 10 years vs 50 guys out of a cave.

Just now, Kanil said:

PS - I'm playing devil's advocate above.  I'm for pulling out of Syria and the ME as a whole.

Me too. But in a strategic way. With the decision made by military officials. People with an ounce of intelligence. And with a game plan. Not by a man in mental decline who makes every decision based on either financial gain or covering up his criminal activity.

• Like 1

Just now, Cdub100 said:

There's a huge difference in tell the enemy we are pulling out thousands of troops and equipment in 12 months from a war we've been fighting for 10 years vs 50 guys out of a cave.

They both pulled troops out of a region they maintained control in.  People who they were protecting/allied with got killed because of it.  It's the same scenario (but you're right, it's a smaller scale).

Just now, Kanil said:

They both pulled troops out of a region they maintained control in.  People who they were protecting/allied with got killed because of it.  It's the same scenario (but you're right, it's a smaller scale).

It's a massively smaller scale and frankly not even comparable. We do stuff like this all the time in places like Africa. Nobody cares about that. I'm tired of the wars we have no business being in. I don't care how important MDC thinks that cave is.

He just stated that Russia hates ISIS more than the US and have done more work to eradicate ISIS

Nice

5 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

It's a massively smaller scale and frankly not even comparable. We do stuff like this all the time in places like Africa. Nobody cares about that. I'm tired of the wars we have no business being in. I don't care how important MDC thinks that cave is.

Dude, even notorious Trump ball-swallowers like Lindsay Graham and Mitch McConnell have admitted that this was a horrible decision.  It's ok. You won't get your red hat taken away if you question one Trump move. My God

Just now, bandrus1 said:

He just stated that Russia hates ISIS more than the US and have done more work to eradicate ISIS

Nice

He also said he's not worried about all the ISIS prisoners who are now free because they'll go to other European countries.  I'm sure our European allies love his concern for them. 😂

5 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Dude, even notorious Trump ball-swallowers like Lindsay Graham and Mitch McConnell have admitted that this was a horrible decision.  It's ok. You won't get your red hat taken away if you question one Trump move. My God

Golly gee if Mitch and Lindsay want to have another proxy war who am I to argue... Fock those guys

21 minutes ago, Kanil said:

So your issue is that President Obama didn't listen to the people with knowledge when it came to pulling out of Iraq?  Isn't that exactly what President Trump just did in Syria?

I hear a lot of talking heads, I don't know what the actual heads are saying.  Besides, why are we in Syria anyway? 

40 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Trump talked to Erdogen on Sunday night. Gave him the thumbs up to invading north Syria. He then announces he's pulling out of the area. Days later, Turkey invades, slaughtering the allies who fought for us to defeat ISIS. To the joy of Russia and Iran. And ISIS.   He's responsible for every single death over there in the past week.  And will go down in history as being responsible for the biggest military blunder in the last century. And the rebirth of ISIS.  All because of profit on properties he has in Turkey. 

yeah sure. go ahead and run with it. see where it gets you.

47 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Did you see that crazy video of gun fire and explosions happening over there that ABC news aired ? It was horrific, those poor Kurds probably didnt even realize they were in Kentucky.  

Great journalism and scoop on their part. Those horrific images should sway even the hardcore trump supporters.  Free the Kurds from Kentucky now orange man! :mad:

11 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I hear a lot of talking heads, I don't know what the actual heads are saying.  Besides, why are we in Syria anyway? 

Because we must continue the war machine.

Just now, drobeski said:

Did you see that crazy video of gun fire and explosions happening over there that ABC news aired ? It was horrific, those poor Kurds probably didnt even realize they were in Kentucky.  

Great journalism and scoop on their part. Those horrific images should sway even the hardcore trump supporters.  Free the Kurds from Kentucky now orange man! :mad:

Yes.  I saw that. Shameful.  Point?