Sign in to follow this  
IGotWorms

So Trump has ceded control of Syria to the Russians

1 minute ago, drobeski said:

Did you see that crazy video of gun fire and explosions happening over there that ABC news aired ? It was horrific, those poor Kurds probably didnt even realize they were in Kentucky.  

Great journalism and scoop on their part. Those horrific images should sway even the hardcore trump supporters.  Free the Kurds from Kentucky now orange man! :mad:

Worse did you see the facebook video of some russian guy in a cave? Can you believe we just gave that up?

Just now, The Observer said:

Yes.  I saw that. Shameful.  Point?

I'm with ya bro, trump shouldn't put the Kurds in cages, especially in Kentucky :mad:

1 minute ago, Cdub100 said:

Worse did you see the facebook video of some russian guy in a cave? Can you believe we just gave that up?

I will never give up my man cave.

2 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Yes.  I saw that. Shameful.  Point?

You don't find it odd that you keep regurgitating the same BS the media straight up lied to us about and we don't take you seriously? 

2 hours ago, sderk said:

Yeah. The US is responsible for all the deaths in the world now. I wonder how many died under Hussein's watch. :dunno: 

Newbie will never acknowledge that. Doesn’t fit the narrative he was told to push by Mad Cow Maddow and Little Brian Stelter.  

1 minute ago, Gladiators said:

I will never give up my man cave.

To bad some russian guy is moving in. Probably wearing an Adidas jumper and squatting on flat feet.

Just now, Cdub100 said:

To bad some russian guy is moving in. Probably wearing an Adidas jumper and squatting on flat feet.

:lol:

13 minutes ago, drobeski said:

I'm with ya bro, trump shouldn't put the Kurds in cages, especially in Kentucky :mad:

The editor responsible for letting that mistake see the air should be fired.  Sounds like we're in agreement.   Not sure what it has to do with Trump deciding to let Turkey slaughter our allies and release ISIS captives back into the world, but I do agree that ABC's news team was shameful there.

30 minutes ago, The Observer said:

The editor responsible for letting that mistake see the air should be fired.  Sounds like we're in agreement.   Not sure what it has to do with Trump deciding to let Turkey slaughter our allies and release ISIS captives back into the world, but I do agree that ABC's news team was shameful there.

Isnt Turkey our ally? Arent they NATO members? Are the Kurds? 

Think of it as trump carrying on your heroes doctrine of more flexibility after the election,  it may help you cope. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, The Observer said:

It's a little more complex than that, Turkey needs proof that the Kurdish experiment in Iraq will work in Syria, this is just how they operate....Trump somehow understands this, which I find baffling because unless you have lived with them (as I have) I am not sure how he understands this about them....

8 minutes ago, BiPolarBear said:

Is anybody concerned about the 50 U.S. nukes in Syria, or is that fake news? 

I think you mean Turkey and they are on our military base still guarded by our military.  So yes, you've been faked newsed once again. 

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, drobeski said:

I think you mean Turkey and they are on our military base still guarded by our military.  So yes, you've been faked newsed once again. 

No it was just me winging it, without going back to check the story. My bad, and thanks. 

I get a notification in my email about Congress passing something bipartisan. I am thinking that they actually did something.  Nope, just the House issuing a bipartisan rebuke of the President for pulling out of Syria.  :dunno:

Senior US official confirms that Turkey is now advancing on the border town of Kobani, which Erdogen promised Trump he would not attack. We know Erdogan promised this because Mike Pence assured everyone that this was promised to Trump.  Lol  There is not a single world leader who fears us anymore.  They've all seen Trump cower to Putin, Jung Un, the Saudi Prince..... They know he's nothing more than a Twitter bigmouth who's scared of anyone with power.

On the bright side, Erdogan hasn't seized either Trump Towers.

28 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Senior US official confirms that Turkey is now advancing on the border town of Kobani, which Erdogen promised Trump he would not attack. We know Erdogan promised this because Mike Pence assured everyone that this was promised to Trump.  Lol  There is not a single world leader who fears us anymore.  They've all seen Trump cower to Putin, Jung Un, the Saudi Prince..... They know he's nothing more than a Twitter bigmouth who's scared of anyone with power.

On the bright side, Erdogan hasn't seized either Trump Towers.

4 more years of this.  Can you handle it?

43 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

4 more?  What's going to happen 3 years into his second term?

8 minutes ago, The Observer said:

4 more?  What's going to happen 3 years into his second term?

They're finally going to get him!

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Alias Detective said:

You mean 5 more years, don't you?

The media sure has the useful idiots spun up because the President isn't a warmonger like they said he was. Remember when he was going to start WWIII? 

• Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, Strike said:

You mean 5 more years, don't you?

How technical you want to get?  It’s not exactly 5 years either.  

I'm suggesting 4 more years.  👌

My normal feelings on things like this is that I would defer to whatever my Generals / Cabinet is advising.  :dunno:

58 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

My normal feelings on things like this is that I would defer to whatever my Generals / Cabinet is advising.  :dunno:

If you did that we’d be in wars throughout the ME forever. 

2 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

Same here. I would be overjoyed if Donald Trump would ever give this a shot. Getting advice from people who actually have an ounce of knowledge on the subject matter.

1 minute ago, bandrus1 said:

The Kurds weren't Angels you know. That's Donald Trump's new talking point. I guess we're not supposed to feel bad about him leading our allies to slaughter. He truly is the worst human being on the planet. Bar none.

How can you tell if propaganda is working?

People who never gave two focks about the Kurds a week ago now pretend to care.

People who pretend to be anti-war are howling over a president ending US involvement in never ending wars among savages.

39 minutes ago, The Observer said:

The Kurds weren't Angels you know. That's Donald Trump's new talking point. I guess we're not supposed to feel bad about him leading our allies to slaughter. He truly is the worst human being on the planet. Bar none.

Please don't get banned, (you will) before the election. I look forward to your hysteria. Keep it up pookie

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, MDC said:

If you did that we’d be in wars throughout the ME forever. 

Yep. A generals job is to figure out how best to kill sh!t and blow sh!t up. Whether to do so, or when, is the job of civilians. 

5 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Yep. A generals job is to figure out how best to kill sh!t and blow sh!t up. Whether to do so, or when, is the job of civilians. 

Elected officials put in power by civilians. Vote 

44 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

Elected officials put in power by civilians. Vote 

Yes. Those elected officials are also civilians. I'll pass on voting. Due to the electoral college, my vote means d!ck. 

8 hours ago, shorepatrol said:

Please don't get banned, (you will) before the election. I look forward to your hysteria. Keep it up pookie

Don't worry. I was here to see all the racists meltdown when Obama won two elections. There will never be meltdowns quite that epic. Most of them can't post without mentioning his name still today. 

2 hours ago, The Observer said:

Don't worry. I was here to see all the racists meltdown when Obama won two elections. Their will never be meltdowns quite that epic. Most of them can't post without mentioning his name still today. 

Please don’t go.

22 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

Please don’t go.

Then tell the wimps that can't layoff the report button.  I would never leave on my own. Too fun watching the meltdowns. And all the groupies follow me around all day. 😎

2 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Then tell the wimps that can't layoff the report button.  I would never leave on my own. Too fun watching the meltdowns. And all the groupies follow me around all day. 😎

The only confirmed rat that I know of around here is MDC. Take it up with him.  

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

The only confirmed rat that I know of around here is MDC. Take it up with him.  

I thought you cops liked rats? 

I'm torn. While I don't generally approve of reporting folks and getting them banned, newbie is a colossal tool who really makes me miss the days when GFIAFP littered the bored. At least his nutty rants were sometimes entertaining. Newbie is just a constant troll fest where he tries to blow himself. 

Just now, The Observer said:

Fock you, cvntboy. I don't hear a peep out of you when I get attacked for simply posting truths about Trump. Not a peep. So until you have a problem with the constant attacks and trolling I deal with all day, keep your mouth shut.

Oh cry me a focking river. You come in here begging for a fight, all day everyday. Don't even act like you're some innocent that gets attacked.

Your a doosh bag hack troll, just like numerous others.

As for my mouth, I'll run it when I see fit. Now go fap to yourself in the mirror or whatever the fock you do when you're not circle jerking around here. 

14 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Oh cry me a focking river. You come in here begging for a fight, all day everyday. Don't even act like you're some innocent that gets attacked.

Your a doosh bag hack troll, just like numerous others.

As for my mouth, I'll run it when I see fit. Now go fap to yourself in the mirror or whatever the fock you do when you're not circle jerking around here. 

Careful...since the age of 18, Newbie gives it back twice as bad to his attackers.