Sign in to follow this  
IGotWorms

So Trump has ceded control of Syria to the Russians

Down goes Newbie! And FYI, Titans has lit me up a few times. I didn't cry about the other kids like your bich ass. I took it under advisement. Maybe you should too. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, The Observer said:

The problem is, I don't see you calling out the 'numerous others'.  Either call it all out or go fvck yourself, pussie

Ive called out the other crew on many occasions. Most notably the MDC vs. HT idiocy (both of whom I like btw.)

Back before this place became the fantasy football wing of stormfront.org, you were a good poster. You actually had something to say. Now you just rile up the righties and have endless slap fights for no good reason. Well, other than you own ego, which is mostly the reason you do anything I suppose. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Down goes Newbie! And FYI, Titans has lit me up a few times. I didn't cry about the other kids like your bich ass. I took it under advisement. Maybe you should too. 

Another lie.  Are you trying to beat Trump's numbers?

15 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Careful...since the age of 18, Newbie gives it back twice as bad to his attackers.

You're right. I should slow my roll. I hear he's quite the big deal in the rust belt armpit from which he crawled. 

1 minute ago, The Observer said:

Another lie.  Are you trying to beat Trump's numbers?

I still don't get how you hate Trump so much.  You have so much in common.  Between the narcissism and being orange, it is like you could call him Daddy.  :dunno:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

I still don't get how you hate Trump so much.  You have so much in common.  Between the narcissism and being orange, it is like you could call him Daddy.  :dunno:

I have zero of his qualities.  I can take the same pathetic troll losers throwing insults all day long and eat it up like spinach, but you've really hurt me with this comparison. I'd swallow a bullet if I had even one of his qualities.

2 minutes ago, The Observer said:

I have zero of his qualities.  I can take the same pathetic troll losers throwing insults all day long and eat it up like spinach, but you've really hurt me with this comparison. I'd swallow a bullet if I had even one of his qualities.

I gave you two.  :unsure:

• Haha 1

You have the same narcasitic ego and utter lack of self awareness.

"I'm kind of a big deal where I'm from..." newbie

I have the best ideas, winning bigly, the best words, stable genius... - trump

Really don't see any similarity there? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

I gave you two.  :unsure:

Unfortunately for you, both are inaccurate.  But A for effort little man. :thumbsup:

• Confused 1

Just now, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

You have the same narcasitic ego and utter lack of self awareness.

"I'm kind of a big deal where I'm from..." newbie

I have the best ideas, winning bigly, the best words, stable genius... - trump

Really don't see any similarity there? 

Yes. One was being sarcastic and the other one truly believes it.

I thought you were a bit smarter than you obviously are.

Newbiejr: Turning independents into republicans one post at a time. Keep up the good work! 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, The Observer said:

I have zero of his qualities.  I can take the same pathetic troll losers throwing insults all day long and eat it up like spinach, but you've really hurt me with this comparison. I swallow.

Open wide...:lol:

Just now, The Observer said:

Yes. One was being sarcastic and the other one truly believes it.

I thought you were a bit smarter than you obviously are.

👌(ok, not white power) 

Sure.

Anyway, enjoy your trolling. I'm sure you'll win these guys away from trumpism any day now.

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Newbiejr: Turning independents into republicans one post at a time. Keep up the good work! 

He really does share the same "qualities" of AOC.  They both like bananas AND act bananas.. :banana:

Unfortunately for you, both are inaccurate.  But A for effort little man. :thumbsup:

Look at your profile picture.  You and Trump are very orange.  You obviously don't see the narcissism, but maybe your ex-wife was telling you all along.  Hey, another common one - divorcee.  Are you perhaps trolling Eastern European dating sites for the next Mrs. Newbie?

Just now, sderk said:

He really does share the same "qualities" of AOC.

She only has two qualities. The right one and the left one. Well, four if you count the warm holes that can't talk. 

Back on topic for one post before my fanclub starts the 8 on 1 attack again....

Did anyone see the letter that Trump sent to Erdogen? :huh:

"Don't be a tough guy"  He actually used those words.  This is the president of the united states. 

Seriously, you have to read the letter. 

On a side note, Erdogen laughed at the letter and told Trump to go fock himself and proceeded to do what Trump asked him not to do. But that lack of respect for Trump was predictable. The real story was the letter.  Wow.  Just wow.

3 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

She only has two qualities. The right one and the left one. Well, four if you count the warm holes that can't talk. 

I bet when newbie goes to visit his 120 year old grandmother he has a tiny lap dog to keep him calm when he flies.

Not to mention he's one of those people who demand a wheel chair at the airport and to be pushed to the gate and demands to be boarded early. "Talk nice to me young man or I'll have your job." :lol:

1 minute ago, Baker Boy said:

Dems who praised Obama for troop withdrawal now highly critical of Trump

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/dems-who-praised-obama-for-troop-withdrawal-now-highly-critical-of-trump

The GC archives are full of posts from Republican enthusiasts for Bush’s ME nation building exercises and critics of Obungler’s troop draw down. 

Plenty of hypocrisy to go around on all sides.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, MDC said:

The GC archives are full of posts from Republican enthusiasts for Bush’s ME nation building exercises and critics of Obungler’s troop draw down. 

Plenty of hypocrisy to go around on all sides.

Yeah but you are talking about the Geek Club or just regular people.  Dem's vs Repubs is like the bloods vs crips.....they ride for their side.  However that is just scmucks on a message board, who really  cares.

I am more or less frustrated with actual lawmakers and the media who flip flop based on who is the President.   As much as people dislike Lindsey Graham at least he sticks to his personal beliefs.  He has been in lock step with Trump EXCEPT on this.....he is calling out the President. 

Meanwhile ABC News is running fake news and the "Liberal" and "Progressive" pundits and lawmakers are now all the sudden pro US in the Middle East. 

GTFO with that nonsense. 

Like him or not Donald Trump has always, even before 2016 been tough on trade wars with other countries and never liked meddling in the Middle East.  This is nothing new.

• Like 1

Under Obama we were still depended on ME oil so our presence was understandable. Donald Trump has made us the number one oil and natural gas producer in the world. We are energy independent and don’t need the ME oil any more. This Country does not fight wars to win them, they use them for political weapons. 

One of Obama’s biggest campaign promises was to get us out of the ME! 

#Gasbag

2 hours ago, The Observer said:

First honest post of your life. You are correct. Trump is successful and makes money. You are nothing like him. 

11 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Yeah but you are talking about the Geek Club or just regular people.  Dem's vs Repubs is like the bloods vs crips.....they ride for their side.  However that is just scmucks on a message board, who really  cares.

I am more or less frustrated with actual lawmakers and the media who flip flop based on who is the President.   As much as people dislike Lindsey Graham at least he sticks to his personal beliefs.  He has been in lock step with Trump EXCEPT on this.....he is calling out the President. 

Meanwhile ABC News is running fake news and the "Liberal" and "Progressive" pundits and lawmakers are now all the sudden pro US in the Middle East. 

GTFO with that nonsense. 

Like him or not Donald Trump has always, even before 2016 been tough on trade wars with other countries and never liked meddling in the Middle East.  This is nothing new.

I am not going to go hunt up quotes but I am sure there are plenty of right-wing lawmakers and news outlets that pushed the “fight then there or here” line with Iraq and other conflicts but now congratulate Trump for pulling us out of Syria.

Trump’s states policies on ME intervention are probably his best qualities. I’m not sure I entirely buy it since he hasn’t really reduced our footprint in the ME and is sending troops into Saudi Arabia now. But I will give him credit for leaving Syria.

16 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

GTFO with that nonsense. 

Against endless wars, and not against getting out in general.  Honest question...would we have been turning our back on an ally when Obama did this?

6 minutes ago, MDC said:

I am not going to go hunt up quotes but I am sure there are plenty of right-wing lawmakers and news outlets that pushed the “fight then there or here” line with Iraq and other conflicts but now congratulate Trump for pulling us out of Syria.

Trump’s states policies on ME intervention are probably his best qualities. I’m not sure I entirely buy it since he hasn’t really reduced our footprint in the ME and is sending troops into Saudi Arabia now. But I will give him credit for leaving Syria.

Trump's philosophy of getting out of the middle east was one of the rare instances that I agree with him. I had no idea he'd be making Sunday phone calls deals with Erdogen and make moves without consulting military leaders.  He has made Russia, Iran, and Turkey very happy. At the cost of the lives of our allies. And further destroying the trust our allies have in us as a country.  Trump's biggest weakness is that he always thinks he's the smartest guy in the room when most times, he's the dumbest.

2 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

Against endless wars, and not against getting out in general.  Honest question...would we have been turning our back on an ally when Obama did this?

If Hussein did this he would be saving American lives.

5 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

Are you referring to Syria as an ally? 

8 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Trump's biggest weakness is that he always thinks he's the smartest guy in the room when most times, he's the dumbest.

Exactly like you

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Mr. Hand said:

Exactly like you

Even if that were true, I'm not the president of the US. My decisions aren't killing innocent allies, benefiting our adversaries and compromising our national security.  hth

6 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Even if that were true, I'm not the president of the US. My decisions aren't killing innocent allies, benefiting our adversaries and compromising our national security.  hth

You just kill good times and compromise everyone's message board experience. 

• Thanks 1

Glad Trump saved American lives. Unlike Hussein. How many American soldiers did he send to their deaths in his term?

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

You just kill good times and compromise everyone's message board experience. 

Unprovoked.  Stick to thread topic

8 minutes ago, The Observer said:

TDS

Just now, The Observer said:

Unprovoked.  Stick to thread topic

The pot calling the kettle black. You have ZERO self awareness.

4 minutes ago, sderk said:

Glad Trump saved American lives. Unlike Hussein. How many American soldiers did he send to their deaths in his term?

I'm still glad. 

Everyone is whining about Russia these days. But who sent them a buttload of uranium? Hmm.

12 minutes ago, Mr. Hand said:

The pot calling the kettle black. You have ZERO self awareness.

You must be the skillet. :doh: 

4 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Oh cry me a focking river. You come in here begging for a fight, all day everyday. Don't even act like you're some innocent that gets attacked.

Your a doosh bag hack troll, just like numerous others.

As for my mouth, I'll run it when I see fit. Now go fap to yourself in the mirror or whatever the fock you do when you're not circle jerking around here. 

Good one.