Sign in to follow this  
IGotWorms

So Trump has ceded control of Syria to the Russians

Just now, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

My claim is the the US just shifted our yearly allocation of legal immigrants from 30k to 18k.

I'm pretty sure you're talking about refugees. Why don't you go ahead and do a little research before you lose a bet? 

59 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I'm pretty sure you're talking about refugees. Why don't you go ahead and do a little research before you lose a bet? 

It's insane how far off he is.. Explains a lot though.

• Sad 1

Simple question:  Why are these Democrat "interviews" behind closed doors and lacking all transparency?

A simple answer will suffice.  TIA

11 minutes ago, Reality said:

It's insane how far off he is.. Explains a lot though.

Yeah.  Libtards are so used to being led they don't know an absurdly when they hear one. Just nod the head, don't think about it, go out and repeat it. 

9 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Simple question:  Why are these Democrat "interviews" behind closed doors and lacking all transparency?

A simple answer will suffice.  TIA

Just realized this was the wrong Trump thread.  :lol:  There are so many.  

Either way, the question stands.

11 hours ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Want to bet. I looked it up. 

Of course the info came from some 4-star, former Secretary of State whose parents were both immigrants. He said 100k was a good number based on his experience :dunno:

So how much? 

46 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So how much? 

Digby’s life savings.

Point is still the same. Refugee admission is down to less than 1/5th what it was even post 9/11.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Digby’s life savings.

Point is still the same. Refugee admission is down to less than 1/5th what it was even post 9/11.

You weren't talking about refugees. Nice try. 

• Like 1

If you are actually interested in better understanding why this move is so good, read THIS

The European powers really screwed up the middle east, and we will continue paying for their mistakes, well....mostly the people in the region will, for hundreds of years so long as we continue to try to prevent natural progression of this being "righted"

The current approach is not sustainable, the continued interference on our part does not help.....Trump is doing the right thing to fix this, even if it is not the correct political thing.....god motherfocking bless him......

2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You weren't talking about refugees. Nice try. 

I wasn't?  I actually was which is why I put the link to the numbers that I had looked up.  As I stated, I heard it from Colin Powell earlier in the day when he spoke at an event that I was at.

1 minute ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

I wasn't?  I actually was which is why I put the link to the numbers that I had looked up.  As I stated, I heard it from Colin Powell earlier in the day when he spoke at an event that I was at.

If there's confusion you certainly contributed to it.   From one of your posts:

My claim is the the US just shifted our yearly allocation of legal immigrants from 30k to 18k.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Strike said:

Oh, I get it.  I was multi-tasking.  I am not saying that I did not use the term "immigrant" when I meant "refugee".  

4 minutes ago, Strike said:

Don't expect PFB to take any responsibility. I still think he thought it was all immigration. I actually gave him the out by letting him know those were the refugee members. I was the first one to mention refugees. He's just playing CYA right now. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Don't expect PFB to take any responsibility. I still think he thought it was all immigration. I actually gave him the out by letting him know those were the refugee members. I was the first one to mention refugees. He's just playing CYA right now. 

Actually, I should have just let it slide since I knew that you were involved.  I should know better than communicate with such an insufferable doosh.  :thumbsup:

Just now, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Actually, I should have just let it slide since I knew that you were involved.  I should know better than communicate with such an insufferable doosh.  :thumbsup:

Of course. You wanted the immigration numbers to be that low. Anyhow, how many refugees should we be taking in? 

2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yup, this dude thinks he's above it all. He's always been that way. He should take the L and move on but, his ego would never let that happen. It's very clear what he meant, it also explains a lot.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Reality said:

Yup, this dude thinks he's above it all. He's always been that way. He should take the L and move on but, his ego would never let that happen. It's very clear what he meant, it also explains a lot.

Yeah.  He's not nearly as clever as he thinks he is. He's not dumb or anything, but he's always right. 

On 10/15/2019 at 2:02 PM, IGotWorms said:

You know, the hostile foreign power that helped him win the 2016 election?

He even gave them our bases!

CEYLANPINAR, Turkey — Russia said on Tuesday that its military units were patrolling territory in northern Syria vacated by the Americans following the withdrawal ordered by President Trump, underscoring the sudden loss of United States influence in the eight-year-old Syria war.

The Americans had until Monday maintained two military bases in the area, and Russia’s announcement signaled that Moscow, the Syrian government’s most important ally, was moving to fill a security void left by the withdrawal of both the American military and its partners in their effort to destroy the Islamic State and its Syrian base.

Videos circulating on social mediaappeared to show a Russian-speaking man filming himself walking around a recently evacuated United States military base in northern Syria, punctuating the message that the Russians were now in charge.

President Trump decided last week to abruptly yank American forces from a Kurdish enclave of northern Syria, ending a longstanding alliance with Syrian Kurdish fighters regarded by Turkey as terrorists. Turkey’s military then invaded, driving tens of thousands of civilians from their homes and forcing the Syrian Kurdish fighters to align themselves with the Syrian military in a stunning switch of allegiances for survival.

Can you please tell me when we had control of Syria I seem to has missed that.

5 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

Can you please tell me when we had control of Syria I seem to has missed that.

He won't cause he can't. All I hear is that half the world hates the US for interfering, now the world hates the US for leaving the middle east to themselves.

Let them kill each other like they have been doing since the beginning of time. Nothing the US does will stop the hate over there.

The left does love to hate over here though. So we have our own problems.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, sderk said:

He won't cause he can't. All I hear is that half the world hates the US for interfering, now the world hates the US for leaving the middle east to themselves.

Let them kill each other like they have been doing since the beginning of time. Nothing the US does will stop the hate over there.

And this is possible today because President Donald Trump has make us the #1 oil and natural gas producer in the world. The ME is not economically important anymore!  MAGA

Big success on the Turkey/Syria Border. Safe Zone created! Ceasefire has held and combat missions have ended. Kurds are safe and have worked very nicely with us. Captured ISIS prisoners secured. I will be making a statement at 11:00 A.M. from the White House. Thank you!

5:39 AM - Oct 23, 2019

'LET SOMEONE ELSE FIGHT OVER THIS LONG BLOODSTAINED SAND'- Donald J Trump POTUS

I just saw a poll where 7% of Democrats support pulling the troops out of Syria. 

Democrats - the party responsible for all of our Major Wars Since.....Let’s start with the Civil War their most tragic warmongering  attack and it was on the American people.

49 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:
Big success on the Turkey/Syria Border. Safe Zone created! Ceasefire has held and combat missions have ended. Kurds are safe and have worked very nicely with us. Captured ISIS prisoners secured. I will be making a statement at 11:00 A.M. from the White House. Thank you!

5:39 AM - Oct 23, 2019

'LET SOMEONE ELSE FIGHT OVER THIS LONG BLOODSTAINED SAND'- Donald J Trump POTUS

I just saw a poll where 7% of Democrats support pulling the troops out of Syria. 

Democrats - the party responsible for all of our Major Wars Since.....Let’s start with the Civil War their most tragic warmongering  attack and it was on the American people.

What a great peace bringing president we have. So refreshing. They should rename the Nobel peace prize to the Trump prize. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Intense Observer said:

Did anyone ever figure out the number of troops we pulled out of Syria?

Good point, I have not heard a number on the News, I found this on line. There are about 2,000 U.S. troops in Syria.

and the news doesn’t mention that Congress never authorized U.S. involvement in the Syrian civil war in the first place. Congress has the power to continue our involvement if they cared about Syria or the ME. Once again the American Public shows how stupid they really are.

Nancy Pelosi has the power to put us into Syria but she won’t.

Worms actually believe we controlled Syria with 2,000 troops.

It is too bad John Kennedy didn’t  pull out of the civil war in Vietnam. Yes another democratic war from the warmongers.

15 hours ago, Intense Observer said:

Did anyone ever figure out the number of troops we pulled out of Syria?

It was perhaps 700 of them, shifted into Iraq.....can't yet tell you what is next, but more changes are in play....am bidding on something in theatre right now  :headbanger:

Do we have any tallies on the number of dead Kurds since Trump pulled out our American soldiers?

I keep hearing that they were massacred. Surely there must be some hard numbers out there. 10? 1000? 1000000?

Also, why is the leader of the Kurds praising Trump now?

3 minutes ago, Intense Observer said:

Do we have any tallies on the number of dead Kurds since Trump pulled out our American soldiers?

I keep hearing that they were massacred. Surely there must be some hard numbers out there. 10? 1000? 1000000?

There are some complications with many of the broad statements.  The Turks are deeply suspicious of the Kurds, but as a rule they do not actually dislike them or hate them, its a little more complicated in that the feeling is a mix of uncertainty and curiosity, but it comes across as a sense of superiority....and this is really important, because the vast majority of Kurds do want some space for themselves, but not at the expense of others, however there are groups within the Kurds, bloody powerful ones, even though they are small that actively work as terrorists

So when you do hear about kills and deaths, they may or may not be related to these small groups, the turks know very well who and where they are, but its not just men....it includes women and children who also are only too happy to shoot or lob a grenade, the kurds themselves fear these groups. You might think these groups support kurdish political or strategic aims, but they really dont, they mostly offshoot crazies with flapping allegiance.....and we armed those fockers....

The leader of the Kurds is praising Trump because he knows only too well that the strong tend to dominate the weak, the average Kurd cannot stand up to these asshooles, and has no way of avoiding the consequences of their stupid actions, they are OK with allowing these idiots to be killed....

17 hours ago, Intense Observer said:

ABC News Apologizes For Airing Fake Bombing Video During Report on Syria

The video, aired on ABC’s World News Tonight, with anchor Tom Llamas’ claiming that the footage showed “Turkey’s military bombing Kurd civilians in a Syrian border town.” The video, however, was not from Syria as reported, but instead “a military gun demonstration in Kentucky that was published to YouTube in 2017,” according to Gizmodo.
https://www.mediaite.com/news/abc-news-apologizes-for-airing-fake-bombing-video-during-report-on-syria/

1 hour ago, Baker Boy said:

The video, aired on ABC’s World News Tonight, with anchor Tom Llamas’ claiming that the footage showed “Turkey’s military bombing Kurd civilians in a Syrian border town.” The video, however, was not from Syria as reported, but instead “a military gun demonstration in Kentucky that was published to YouTube in 2017,” according to Gizmodo.
https://www.mediaite.com/news/abc-news-apologizes-for-airing-fake-bombing-video-during-report-on-syria/

The Drama Llama strikes again. Ah, the Left. 

On 10/26/2019 at 10:44 AM, Baker Boy said:

Must have asked worms or herb to vet the video.  :lol:

The Very stable genius used the troop pull out to find that terrorist fock and gun him down like the animal he is.

God bless president Trump and God bless America.

49 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

:dunno:Whatever happened with this? 

Time to go... feel free to praise Allah over there ... go back... it's safe now.... a free one way ticket to Damascus ... you're welcome... no, no only if you give up Islam .... exactly, we don't want any of that, thanks ... put on your burka... your homeland beckons.... the terrorists are dead ... you're welcome ... the Russians will keep them out ... praise Allah ... thank you, I do very much like hummus .... bye bye.

47 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

:dunno:Whatever happened with this? 

ABC aired video footage of a Kentucky gun range and made it look like a Turkish attack, in an effort to make Trump look bad. Liberals then said "Reeeeeee!".

So what happened to the genocide and destruction of our allies when President trumped pulled our troops out? 

Any update on the cave the Russians gained control of?

33 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

So what happened to the genocide and destruction of our allies when President trumped pulled our troops out? 

Any update on the cave the Russians gained control of?

Perhaps those who saw such a disaster if we pulled out would be willing to suit up and step in?  Doubt it of course, they are too cowardly to even allow competing ideas....