Sign in to follow this  
JustinCharge

Video of Minneapolis protests of Trump Rally there

Cops needing riot gear. Nothing like the violent left to upset the peace in this country.

So one black dude in the video says he hates Trump because of the following:

Black people are going to jail for white crimes.

White people are having sex with little kids and they only get 6 months in prison. But then when black people get caught having sex with under age teens, they get 5 years.

Black people don't do mass murders. Only white people do.

Hence, he hates Trump and is protesting the rally.

I'm 95% sure that was Newbie on the video. The stupidity from the left just keeps rolling.

• Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

Liberals are the greatest threat to America these days.

There is ZERO debate on this.  We've seen leftists at work in Russia, Cambodia, Venezuela, Cuba, North Korea and the list goes on.  Nothing good comes for the leftist ideology.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

There is ZERO debate on this.  We've seen leftists at work in Russia, Cambodia, Venezuela, Cuba, North Korea and the list goes on.  Nothing good comes for the leftist ideology.

Based on 3 million more votes in the 2016 election and a humungous blue wave in the 2018 election, i'd argue that there is a debate on this.  🤣

18 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Based on 3 million more votes in the 2016 election and a humungous blue wave in the 2018 election, i'd argue that there is a debate on this.  🤣

Numbers don't always play a role in the determination if there is a threat or not. The threat is the threat whether there is 1 person or millions of people. See Nazi Germany . The threat is much bigger with the more stupid people there are as you are inadvertently pointing out. But the threat is still there no matter what. 

37 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Those same people have also made the Kardahians billions.  As a founding father once said the masses are asses.

10 minutes ago, Bert said:

Those same people have also made the Kardahians billions.  As a founding father once said the masses are asses.

This is why electoral voting is important. We don't need the millions of liberals shltting in the streets of San Fransico, killing each other on the south side of Chicago, and those trying to pass laws in NYC to keep people under the control of the government, to determine who the fvck our president should be.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, The Observer said:

a humungous blue wave in the 2018 election

There arent enough laughing emojis to do this whopper justice.  

• Like 1

12 hours ago, The Observer said:

humungous blue wave 

Are you inviting your boyfriend over for a little whoopie?

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, avoiding injuries said:

Ghetto fvcks that don't legally earn a dime and are nothing but a waste on this planet. Newbie's crowd.

And that is why we call them citiots.  Focking disgrace to the state of MN. 

And the focking Mayor of Minneapolis ordered the cops at the rally not to wear their uniforms at the rally even though they were ordered to wear them when Obummer held a rally there in the past.  

16 hours ago, sderk said:

So one black dude in the video says he hates Trump because of the following:

Black people are going to jail for white crimes.

White people are having sex with little kids and they only get 6 months in prison. But then when black people get caught having sex with under age teens, they get 5 years.

Black people don't do mass murders. Only white people do.

Hence, he hates Trump and is protesting the rally.

I'm 95% sure that was Newbie on the video. The stupidity from the left just keeps rolling.

Most prolific serial killer in American history---is black

17 minutes ago, NorthernVike said:

And that is why we call them citiots.  Focking disgrace to the state of MN. 

inceliots?

6 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

Most prolific serial killer in American history---is black

Yep. Samuel Little. Confessed to killing 90+ people. At least 50 have been confirmed to date. And it's all Trump's fault.

Spoiler...

Season 2 of Mindhunter focused on a black serial killer that was “likely” responsible for at least 27, but only convicted of 2 before the funding dried up on the investigation. 

1 hour ago, sderk said:

Ghetto fvcks that don't legally earn a dime and are nothing but a waste on this planet. Newbie's crowd.

I too often confuse ghetto fvcks without a dime to people living in upscale suburbs making great money and travelling 3 or 4 times a year. I can understand the confusion.  D'oh!

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, The Observer said:

I too often confuse ghetto fvcks without a dime to people living in upscale suburbs making great money and travelling 3 or 4 times a year. I can understand the confusion.  D'oh!

So what? I traveled for work 48 weeks a year for 12 years until I was recruited on to a remote project this year. Is that some right of passage in your ghetto world? You are still ghetto. And it is still your crowd. And your great money of 26k a year is great compared to all your ghetto friends, but not to me.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, sderk said:

So what? I traveled for work 48 weeks a year for 12 years until I was recruited on to a remote project this year. Is that some right of passage in your ghetto world? You are still ghetto. And it is still your crowd. And your great money of 26k a year is great compared to all your ghetto friends, but not to me.

I didn't ask what you did, nor do I care. Unlike you. Who is absolutely obsessed with me and every aspect of my life. That's where I claim my dominance.

1 minute ago, The Observer said:

I didn't ask what you did, nor do I care. Unlike you. Who is absolutely obsessed with me and every aspect of my life. That's where I claim my dominance.

Your dominance lies within the walls of your ghetto bathroom. And that is about it. You on the otherhand are obsessed with preaching the word of the useless and harmful liberals of this country. So you get what you get wimp.

17 hours ago, The Observer said:

Why do you support totalitarianism? 

3 minutes ago, sderk said:

Your dominance lies within the walls of your ghetto bathroom. And that is about it. You on the otherhand are obsessed with preaching the word of the useless and harmful liberals of this country. So you get what you get wimp.

Honestly. How does it feel to be totally obsessed with a male internet stranger while he has never asked a single question about you? Why would you let me own your mind like that?

Just now, The Observer said:

Honestly. How does it feel to be totally obsessed with a male internet stranger while he has never asked a single question about you? Why would you let me own your mind like that?

Why do you keep replying to me you obsessed ghetto punk?

1 minute ago, sderk said:

Why do you keep replying to me you obsessed ghetto punk?

🤣  Love backing you into a corner.  So damn easy. 

Have a good day.  Look forward to the next time your obsession rears it's ugly head.

8 minutes ago, The Observer said:

🤣  Love backing you into a corner.  So damn easy. 

Have a good day.  Look forward to the next time your obsession rears it's ugly head.

I'm in the middle of the ring. You got nothin.

You talk like MDC. "I so win. I am so in your head. You reply to me so I am winning the day."

You are a ghetto dope.

Why are there 30 posts on this? 

If anyone doesn't simply agree that the folks that are vandalizing and burning things and fighting the cops are turds who's life isn't worth the dye used to color their hair pink, or hole punch used to put the 2" ring in their ears, then holy fvck.... you're a hoodlum just like them.  

All the replies should be "yep, total turds of humans" (based on their behavior). Instead, you've got folks justifying the destruction caused by these folks as well as the resources needed to try maintain normalcy. 

In other countries, when you see this happening on the streets ...its referred to as terrorism. 

1 minute ago, tubby_mcgee said:

Why are there 30 posts on this? 

If anyone doesn't simply agree that the folks that are vandalizing and burning things and fighting the cops are turds who's life isn't worth the dye used to color their hair pink, or hole punch used to put the 2" ring in their ears, then holy fvck.... you're a hoodlum just like them.  

All the replies should be "yep, total turds of humans" (based on their behavior). Instead, you've got folks justifying the destruction caused by these folks as well as the resources needed to try maintain normalcy. 

In other countries, when you see this happening on the streets ...its referred to as terrorism. 

Newbie disagrees. :nono:

1 hour ago, sderk said:

Newbie disagrees. :nono:

I defended these vandals?  Care to show me where?  In fact, no one defended the actions of the vandals.  Eliminate the posts where you're obsessively creeping after me, and there's probably ten posts.  No go show where I supported this or admit you're a lying pussie troll.

2 minutes ago, The Observer said:

I defended these vandals?  Care to show me where?  In fact, no one defended the actions of the vandals.  Eliminate the posts where you're obsessively creeping after me, and there's probably ten posts.  No go show where I supported this or admit you're a lying ###### troll.

Look who's stalking who. B)

20 hours ago, The Observer said:

There are a little over 3 million illegals in California that are allowed to vote. I wouldn't put much stock in that vote total. 

Filth. I can't see how a decent person can possibly be politically aligned with this scum.  You have to be a moron. 

19 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

There are a little over 3 million illegals in California that are allowed to vote. I wouldn't put much stock in that vote total. 

🤣 Straight from the Donald bullshit excuse playbook. You fit right in.

20 hours ago, The Observer said:

Where did that get ya?   4 more

2 minutes ago, The Observer said:

🤣 Straight from the Donald bullshit excuse playbook. You fit right in.

Newbie at his best via Ray: