Sign in to follow this  
Nomad99

ROS RB

Chubb

43 minutes ago, Nomad99 said:

Chubb or Conner

. 5ppr

Chubb.  If they do acquire a LT prior to the trade deadline, he could be even better.  The Pitt offensive line hasn't performed as well as last season and teams are able to focus much more on the running game without Big Ben.  Could be close, but Chubb is better currently and has the potential to be even better. 

Probly Conner.  Just like when they get out of prison, people are gonna lose their chubby for Chubb once Khunt returns.

1 hour ago, AxeElf said:

Probly Conner.  Just like when they get out of prison, people are gonna lose their chubby for Chubb once Khunt returns.

I don't know about this. Hunt was good in Reed's offense....Any RB is good in Reed's OFF. I'm not sure Hunt can run behind Cleveland's half-asses line like Chubb can.

34 minutes ago, RabidSeaCows said:

I don't know about this. Hunt was good in Reed's offense....Any RB is good in Reed's OFF. I'm not sure Hunt can run behind Cleveland's half-asses line like Chubb can.

It has something to do with talent, sure, but you also have to account for the fact that the Browns' coaching brain trust has done things like pull Chubb at the goalline for Dontrell Hilliard (Week 1 and Week 4).

The Browns didn't pick up a public-relations problem-child just so they could sit him on the bench; they're gonna give their shiny new toy an extensive audition when he's available.

1 hour ago, AxeElf said:

The Browns didn't pick up a public-relations problem-child just so they could sit him on the bench; they're gonna give their shiny new toy an extensive audition when he's available.

Or, maybe, they thought they'd be in the playoffs and would need fresh legs....