Sign in to follow this  
IMMensaMind

Offer on the table help: Kittle

I just lost Dissly, after picking him up three weeks ago. I also have Olsen (bye this week). I'm the #1 seed so far. QB/2RB/2WR/1FLEX type lineup, PPR.

My lineup is:

Winston/Allen

Mack/Jacobs/Shady/Coleman/Mattison

Julio/Juju/Godwin/McLaurin/AJGreen

Olson/VD (picked up in case he plays against his old team, and if my trade doesn't happen)

I have offered one of the weakest teams in the league - who has both Kelce and Kittle - Shady and AJ for Kittle.

I would like some thoughts on that trade off. So far, he's rejecting it, saying it's not 'real' value, only 'potential' value. 🥴😋

21 minutes ago, IMMensaMind said:

I just lost Dissly, after picking him up three weeks ago. I also have Olsen (bye this week). I'm the #1 seed so far. QB/2RB/2WR/1FLEX type lineup, PPR.

My lineup is:

Winston/Allen

Olson/VD (picked up in case he plays against his old team, and if my trade doesn't happen)

I have offered one of the weakest teams in the league - who has both Kelce and Kittle - Shady and AJ for Kittle.

I would like some thoughts on that trade off. So far, he's rejecting it, saying it's not 'real' value, only 'potential' value. 🥴😋

I agree with the Kittle guy. McCoy is a crapshoot like that whole KC backfield is now, and AJ is 500 years old and coming off injury. You have to offer him someone he would start over one of his other players. Gotta give something up that would hurt a little.

24 minutes ago, IMMensaMind said:

My lineup is:

Winston/Allen

Completely agree with the Kittle owner.  AJ may or may not play.  I'm sure he's using Kelce with Kittle in the Flex spot, but he's a weak team, so maybe not.....  Anyway, you'll have to treat this like Kittle is one of his primary weapons at Flex to obtain him in a deal.  Shady doesn't have the value of a Kittle.  AJ hasn't played a down this season.  Offer him JuJu straight up for Kittle and mention Rudolph will be back soon.  Heck, throw in Shady along with him.  You aren't likely using LeSean anyway.  It sounds like the "weak" team owner is not going to have a fire-sale just because he's losing. 

• Like 1

Looking at your WRs you would have JuJu on the bench with McLaurin as flex? Since you have only 2WR start and 1 flex

Trade him JuJu

If I had Kittle I would want more than your offer, I do like McCoy though he hasn’t shown as much as I hope

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sderk said:

I agree with the Kittle guy. McCoy is a crapshoot like that whole KC backfield is now, and AJ is 500 years old and coming off injury. You have to offer him someone he would start over one of his other players. Gotta give something up that would hurt a little.

That's the thing: he would start BOTH of those guys over who it is he has @ RB and WR:

RB: Michel/Sanders/Wilkins/Burkhead

WR: Sterling/Sanu/Boyd/Dede/Denard

1 hour ago, Phil Simms 11 said:

Looking at your WRs you would have JuJu on the bench with McLaurin as flex? Since you have only 2WR start and 1 flex

Trade him JuJu

If I had Kittle I would want more than your offer, I do like McCoy though he hasn’t shown as much as I hope

Yeah, I was thinking about that. I have had JuJu on the bench and have been playing McLaurin, yes.

Just now, Canadianfan said:

wrong board

Meh, IMO this is the right board for this kind of a question. This board isn't exactly stuffed with activity as it is.

1 hour ago, IMMensaMind said:

Meh, IMO this is the right board for this kind of a question. This board isn't exactly stuffed with activity as it is.

unfortunately your opinion is wrong.  There are reasons these type of questions are separated. 

4 hours ago, Canadianfan said:

unfortunately your opinion is wrong.  There are reasons these type of questions are separated. 

You don't determine this.

10 hours ago, IMMensaMind said:

My lineup is:

Winston/Allen

That owner might be right, it’s all in the eye of the beholder. 

I mean I don't like that offer, even if I'm in last place.  I need help now, and i'd rather keep Kittle in my Flex than take that.  While Green is day-to-day, we still have no idea when he'll really return.

I agree with the above.  You can afford to get rid of JuJu, and I would package him instead.  AJ Green definitely has more value for you if he returns and is his old self.

• Like 1

Green won’t be returning as is old self. 

1 minute ago, weepaws said:

Green won’t be returning as is old self. 

He'll be returning as Dieci Ocho.