Sign in to follow this  
Patriotsfatboy1

Shocking! Trump may have lied on tax docs?

Not sure why this is a surprise.  I don't think I have ever heard of ProPublica either.  :dunno:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/markets/newly-released-trump-tax-documents-show-major-inconsistencies/ar-AAIRhGi?ocid=spartanntp

Documents obtained by ProPublica show stark differences in how Donald Trump’s businesses reported some expenses, profits and occupancy figures for two Manhattan buildings, giving a lender different figures than they provided to New York City tax authorities. The discrepancies made the buildings appear more profitable to the lender — and less profitable to the officials who set the buildings’ property tax.

The income tax has made more liars out of the American people than golf has. ~Will Rogers

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Bert said:

The income tax has made more liars out of the American people than golf has. ~Will Rogers

Trump is a bigly liar in both!!!

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Cruzer said:

Skilling and Fastow prepare his taxes? :D

He's from NYC - Bernie Madoff

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

It was HER turn!

No shiot.  It's like Trump filed the taxes himself.  I'm sure he's too cheep to hire an accounting firm or sumfin.  :rolleyes:

There is nothing less surprising. Of course he did. I make 90 k and I lie on my taxes. cmon now.

Just now, edjr said:

There is nothing less surprising. Of course he did. I make 90 k and I lie on my taxes. cmon now.

You'll never be allowed to run for office now.  :nono:

Muh taxes has to be the best conspiracy yet.

Apparently a certain percentage of Americans have never heard of the IRS, audits, or business deductions.

Remember when the Obama administration was caught using the IRS to target political opponents?

Do you really think that if Trump's taxes were fraudulent that we would not have heard about it before now?

Do you really think that an Obama blog or MSNBC is going to find something that the IRS, FBI, CIA, NSA, Fusion GPS, and Mueller could not find?

• Like 1

:lol: Favorable valuations are the cornerstone of the real estate industry, which has nothing to do with reality.

They got him this time. 

I want bidens and Warren's tax returns pronto. And bidens kids. Dont make me scream at the sky!

And they're doing a Counterintelligence Op against Guilliani as well.

New York D.A. and FBI are just rats trying to change the narrative before the I.G. report hits or the first indictment is logged against Obama officials.

• Haha 1

Bank fraud. Tax fraud. The list keeps growing and growing and growing.  The SDNY is licking it's chops waiting for this criminal to get out from the cover of the presidency.  No wonder he's begging foreign leaders to help him get reelected.

• Like 1

Irony is the libs wanted to jettison Biden, but Trump has made them embrace him. He dictates everything.  🤣

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Irony is the libs wanted to jettison Biden, but Trump has made them embrace him. He dictates everything.  🤣

Greatest puppeteer of them all and he hasn't even released the most damning evidence yet.

33 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

Greatest puppeteer of them all and he hasn't even released the most damning evidence yet.

Yes.  That's why he's losing his already declined mind because Pelosi started the impeachment process.  And I'm sure he's delighted about the courts ruling that he has to produce his tax returns. On top of all the SDNY already has on him.  Puppet master indeed! 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, The Observer said:

Yes.  That's why he's losing his already declined mind because Pelosi started the impeachment process.  And I'm sure he's delighted about the courts ruling that he has to produce his tax returns. On top of all the SDNY already has on him.  Puppet master indeed! 

He can tell SDNY to suck his 9" orange dik.

If it went all the way to SCOTUS they would laugh this case out of the room.

According to the US Constitution nobody has to provide their taxes in order to be president.