Sign in to follow this  
Fireballer

Gina Rodriguez and the N word

:dunno:

I know its off limits for us whiteys; but plenty of other Latino artists have used it in a song. Is it that bad she was repeating lyrics?  Pretty stupid to put yourself out there like that in 2019.

Dragging our culture down day in, day out.  And they have zero talent. No matter how we try, we can never make our culture great again. These type of people have become ingrained.  Their only use as far as I'm concerned is as an example of Trash and what not to be like.  

• Like 1

Couple things: I would hit Gina Rodriguez all day long.  So...WOOD!

Also, who give sh#t if she repeated it?  If it's in a song, then I say anyone can repeat it.  anyone.  You want the public to consume your music?  Then let them.  This is beyond ridiculous.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Who?

Yeah.  It just happened to be trending on Twitter.  Dunno if shes singer, actress, prostitute, fill in blank...

24 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

If you don’t want people saying it then don’t put it in your lyrics 🤦🏻‍♂️

This.  I think it's absolutely absurd that we have words that only certain races are allowed to use.

What's with not being able to say a word other than parents restricting their kid's language. Seriously, every not black person on the planet now says 'N' word.

How is that not the same as the word itself? It's like a programing language where like in C++ they have pointers. So N-> would point to the structure that holds the complete word. They both mean the same thing.

So if someone says to a black guy, you are a true N-word, he's not going to understand that? And then he can call them a white honky without having to say WH-word.

The reason should call someone that is because it's just crass. I wouldn't say something like that at work in front of a client because I might get canned or at least removed from the project. But the same would hold true if I called someone a F'n pvssy in front of a client.  

My grampa still says "colored". I always tell him just call them black they prefer that.  He doesnt understand and thinks that would be worse.  No one has any real idea.  It shouldnt be such egg shells.  Intention should be everything, especially if you want to call eachother the names and use it strongly as apart of your vocab.  You are making it fine to use.  I can understand calling a buddy and fellow black dude a "niiga" isnt the same as some random calling you that.  But by using it freely you are promoting the word as fine.  There shouldnt be 2 sets of rules.  I dont feel a need to call my buddies honkeys.  Or "whats up my guini!". 

Again the word isnt fine to use freely.  But intention is everything.  Any of my black friends from college wouldnt give a if I called them that.