Sign in to follow this  
Upsman89

Robby Anderson

PPR league  i can get him is he better to have than gallup or sutton  would have to drop either to get him . league has a short bench so cant keep many extras we play 2rb, 2wr ,1te and 1 flex spot only have room on bench for 3 bench spot .

Dallas has Cooper, Denver has Sanders,

Though his matchup sucks this week, I've stashed Anderson for certain matchups.

As things stand now, I wouldn't start Anderson over either Gallup or Sutton in a PPR league.

Tough one. 

But im no fan of the Broncos passing game. 

So i would take Anderson over Sutton. 

I'm an Anderson fan in Bestball leagues.  With Herndon back, and Thomas also in the lineup, he may be relegated to the deep routes.  If so, he will be boom or bust week to week.  I had him as one of my fantasy sleepers and still believe from the time Darnold comes back (last week) until the end of the season he finishes in the top 25 WR's the rest of the way.  Outside of his matchup against New England, he will have some great matchups coming up.  I'm not sure if I would do the deal or not, but I would definitely see who has the easier schedule down the stretch and make an informed decision.  I'd probably go with Anderson though.  Gallup and Sutton aren't going to win you a league.  Anderson can put up 20 points with only 4 receptions, so I'd lean towards the guy who can win me a game as opposed to being an average PPR guy.