Sign in to follow this  
Byrdman5

Continue to start Gordon?

.5 PPR

Gordon @ Ten 8th Chargers offensive line is horrible, don’t know if I can trust Gordon.

Breida @ Was 28th Good matchup may be a boom week for Breida?

I’m going Gordon. 

13 minutes ago, RabidSeaCows said:

I think Ekeler did fine behind this same O-line.... Right?

<---- Frustrated Ekeler owner.  :)

Ekeler is done. With hunter henry coming back and gordon catching some passes they will no longer need ekeler and he will disappear. O-line sucks and so gordon is likely a 12-24 RB this season, but likely worth starting depending on your team. I have cook, chubb, and I start gordon as my flex/RB3

9 minutes ago, bsm2110 said:

Ekeler is done. With hunter henry coming back and gordon catching some passes they will no longer need ekeler and he will disappear. O-line sucks and so gordon is likely a 12-24 RB this season, but likely worth starting depending on your team. I have cook, chubb, and I start gordon as my flex/RB3

I don't  disagree. But I've looked at a couple of websites and they are saying that Ekeler's ranked higher as a flex play this week.... Confusing. I don't see what I'm missing....

What I'm really hoping is this is solved this week. Gordon will feel pressured into carrying the team, like he's supposed to do and prolly would of by now had he not missed 5 games. He'll succeed or hurt himself and we can move on from there!

1 minute ago, RabidSeaCows said:

I don't  disagree. But I've looked at a couple of websites and they are saying that Ekeler's ranked higher as a flex play this week.... Confusing. I don't see what I'm missing....

What I'm really hoping is this is solved this week. Gordon will feel pressured into carrying the team, like he's supposed to and prolly would of by now had he not missed 5 games. He'll succeed or hurt himself and we can move on from there!

just look at fantasypros.....gordon ranked higher

10 hours ago, RabidSeaCows said:

I think Ekeler did fine behind this same O-line.... Right?

<---- Frustrated Ekeler owner.  :)

Incorrect. They lost oline leader Pouncy.

But they might get Okung back this week.. so not all hope is lost on this oline.

18 hours ago, AxeElf said:

The start your studs rule applies.

I hate this unwritten rule. I won my championship last year because I benched Juju for Robby Anderson.

• Like 1