nzoner

TNF:Chiefs/Broncos

2 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

B1tching and moaning as usual. And no one has claimed to be a genius you focking dumbass 🤣 

on top of that, even if i did then you must be too stupid to have sensed sarcasm 😆 

You claimed to have scored 34 on the ACT. 

I’ve been pointing out how impossible that is ever since  

Flacco is still better than Eli

3 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

He meant a 3 or 4

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

Yea I did. So what? Who the fock cares. I certainly don’t but apparently it’s earth shattering for you. ACT was easier for me than SAT. I also had an ACT tutor. 

Seriously stop being such a whiny b1tch for no reason whatsoever. Lying saying I claimed I’m a genius and whatnot. You’re acting exactly like worms when it comes to trump making up sh1t. Get a life dude 

1 minute ago, Djgb13 said:

Yea I did. So what? Who the fock cares. I certainly don’t but apparently it’s earth shattering for you. ACT was easier for me than SAT. I also had an ACT tutor. 

Seriously stop being such a whiny b1tch for no reason whatsoever. Lying saying I claimed I’m a genius and whatnot. Get a life dude 

34 means you’re in the top 1% of all test takers.  

You aren’t.

You didn’t. 

There’s no focking way. 

You aren’t.

You didn’t. 

There’s no focking way. 

36 is the highest possible :lol:

I will give him a 34 ACTing score

• Haha 1

Just now, vuduchile said:

You aren’t.

You didn’t. 

There’s no focking way. 

Believe what you want. I don’t care. Doesn’t affect me. Apparently it affects you so much that you whine about it constantly and angers you to the point where you act like a little b1tch. A little info for you though: out of over 200 students in my class I was 4th and didn’t hardly ever study. Now imagine spending weeks with a tutor to prepare for the test. Either way, it’s a focking test that I took over a decade ago and look how it has turned you into this 😭

Just now, Djgb13 said:

Believe what you want. I don’t care. Doesn’t affect me. Apparently it affects you so much that you whine about it constantly and angers you to the point where you act like a little b1tch. A little info for you though: out of over 200 students in my class I was 4th and didn’t hardly ever study. Now imagine spending weeks with a tutor to prepare for the test. Either way, it’s a focking test that I took over a decade ago and look how it has turned you into this 😭

Whatever you say fibgy. 

Just now, edjr said:

36 is the highest possible :lol:

Yep. If I really wanted to lie I’d just say I had a perfect score. Retard over here is upset. I also scored a 92 on the asvab without studying and had my pick of any job in the AF. It’s a focking standardize test. No one gives a sh1t about it but this idiot apparently 😂

A pathological liar is someone who lies compulsively. While there appears to be many possible causes for pathological lying, it’s not yet entirely understood why someone would lie this way.

Some lies seem to be told in order to make the pathological liar appear the hero, or to gain acceptance or sympathy, while there’s seemingly nothing to be gained from other lies.

Some evidence from 2007  suggests that issues affecting the central nervous system may predispose someone to pathological lying.

Compulsive lying is also a known trait of some personality disorders, such as antisocial personality disorder. Trauma or head injuries may also play a role in pathological lying, along with an abnormality in hormone-cortisol ratio.

A 2016 study of what happens in the brain when you lie found that the more untruths a person tells, the easier and more frequent lying becomes. The results also indicated that self-interest seems to fuel dishonesty.

Though the study didn’t specifically look at pathological lying, it may give some insight into why pathological liars lie as much and as easily as they do.

The following are some of the scientifically recognized  traits and characteristics of pathological liars.

2 minutes ago, edjr said:

A pathological liar is someone who lies compulsively. While there appears to be many possible causes for pathological lying, it’s not yet entirely understood why someone would lie this way.

Some lies seem to be told in order to make the pathological liar appear the hero, or to gain acceptance or sympathy, while there’s seemingly nothing to be gained from other lies.

Some evidence from 2007Trusted Source suggests that issues affecting the central nervous system may predispose someone to pathological lying.

Compulsive lying is also a known trait of some personality disorders, such as antisocial personality disorder. Trauma or head injuries may also play a role in pathological lying, along with an abnormality in hormone-cortisol ratio.

A 2016 studyTrusted Source of what happens in the brain when you lie found that the more untruths a person tells, the easier and more frequent lying becomes. The results also indicated that self-interest seems to fuel dishonesty.

Though the study didn’t specifically look at pathological lying, it may give some insight into why pathological liars lie as much and as easily as they do.

The following are some of the scientifically recognizedTrusted Source traits and characteristics of pathological liars.

See what happens when the Thursday night game is a blowout.

Even the Baseball game is all but over.   

Eta: Hold the phone.  3 run game now. 

Vudouche is upset over a test and acts like a whiny b1tch for no reason. If that ain’t the sign of an insecure person I don’t know what is. To the point where he obsesses over it. 

Seriously man you need antipsychotics to level you out cause you act like you have a mental disorder. 

Geek bored authentication bet, part 2?  :ninja:

• Like 2

Just now, Mookz said:

Geek bored authentication bet, part 2?  :ninja:

Vudouche won’t even post a photo of himself. Probably cause hed get made fun of instantly. Plus I really don’t give AF what this loser thinks. He’s obviously mental and I’m not kidding about that. He’s showing signs of it. When you obsess over someone you don’t know on the internet over a test and let it consume you like it does him then something is wrong. He needs a dam psychiatrist 

Just now, Djgb13 said:

Vudouche won’t even post a photo of himself. Probably cause hed get made fun of instantly. Plus I really don’t give AF what this loser thinks. He’s obviously mental and I’m not kidding about that. He’s showing signs of it. When you obsess over someone you don’t know on the internet over a test and let it consume you like it does him then something is wrong. He needs a dam psychiatrist 

Come on man. Send your 34 act score to Ed. I bet we can get at least a grand riding on the bullsh!t side of the bet. Should be easy money right? 

• Haha 2

Elway has done a great job with this team. He has spent wisely on his QB’s and has the team headed in the right direction. 

Oh, wait. He has a shitty line with a shitty QB who is beyond overpaid.

3 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Come on man. Send your 34 act score to Ed. I bet we can get at least a grand riding on the bullsh!t side of the bet. Should be easy money right? 

Man I don’t even know how I would go about even trying to get my score. On top of that I’m not wasting my dam time with this retard who won’t even post a pic of himself. Even if I did, dumbass Over here would probably say it was photoshopped 

7 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Man I don’t even know how I would go about even trying to get my score. On top of that I’m not wasting my dam time with this retard who won’t even post a pic of himself. Even if I did, dumbass Over here would probably say it was photoshopped 

Mmmm hmmm

7 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Tell you what.  If you can prove you scored 34 on the ACT, I’ll leave you alone and never post in this forum again.  I won’t create an alias, I’ll just vanish forever.  

If you wanna add a money component as well, just let me know. 

Tell you what.  If you can prove you scored 34 on the ACT, I’ll leave you alone and never post in this forum again.  I won’t create an alias, I’ll just vanish forever.  

If you wanna add a money component as well, just let me know. 

It bothers you THAT bad? Lmao dam bro 🤣

Just now, Djgb13 said:

It bothers you THAT bad? Lmao dam bro 🤣

It’s just entertainment moron.  Put up or shut up. 

It’s just entertainment moron.  Put up or shut up. 

Let’s see a picture of you first poosay. And this isn’t entertainment for you. This is you obsessed over something ridiculous like a dam test score that has nothing to do with anything here or today 

18 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

:lol:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Djgb13 said:

Let’s see a picture of you first poosay 

Stop trying to shift gears.   I don’t do that. I’ve never done that and never will.  

1 minute ago, vuduchile said:

Stop trying to shift gears.   I don’t do that. I’ve never done that and never will.  

I'll send him a pic:banana:

23 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Elway has done a great job with this team. He has spent wisely on his QB’s and has the team headed in the right direction. 

Is that sarcasm? Can't tell

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

Lmao you want me to go way the fock out of my way to try to satisfy YOUR theory and you won’t do anything yourself? Gtfo loser. Face it. You were a loser when you were younger, you’re a loser now, and you’ll be one in the future. I’m not normally anywhere near this mean but dam dude you are SUCH a whiny little b1tch. Go take midol. 

28 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

vegas over/under on the act and sat?

I broke down and even looked at trying to get my score. That sh1t ain’t happening. Requires you to log in and nothing I tried worked. Tried to recover username and the only two emails I’ve used my whole life say No Match Found. I’m not going any further than that. So vudouche can just continue writhe in anguish over this. 

4 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

I broke down and even looked at trying to get my score. That sh1t ain’t happening. Requires you to log in and nothing I tried worked. Tried to recover username and the only two emails I’ve used my whole life say No Match Found. I’m not going any further than that. So vudouche can just continue writhe in anguish over this. 

Sure you did 

• Haha 1

This means nothing. Put up or shut up you focking fake.  

Lmao what do you want me to do? Drive to the ACT office and demand my score? You’re a focking idiot and a whiny b1tch. This is what I mean when I say you’re a jealous loser who’s obsessed with the stupidest sh1t. Look at how angry you’re getting over a test score from high school 🤣 Everything you do screams obsessed loser. You b1tch, you whine, you complain. You’re THIS upset. You’ve seriously got some kind of mental condition